Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400254 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Any alart frm zenith bank?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jett01:
alert received Unity bank PPSB
wash
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jett01:
alert received Unity bank PPSB

You wished; Mr Lienus Mba.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
PaulThor:
am in school now... Just hearing NUT said we shld stay out of class till rivers state meet the safety requirements needed for resumption...

So thats the update...
all tank to God one if my debtors paid me. Well if u want to know I spent my cash wisely
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
ikem50 post=2695868 :o0:

pls don't get me wrong, I didn't expect this statement from you. what did u do with the one paid to you? I know its little but learn to plan. thanks
Mr Paul I invested and spent wisely just dat my debtors refused to pay but all tanx to God one paid this morning so I was in sch
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
My principal called while I was in sch dat we should go home till further notice am in css abua pls my ph pals,were u all ask to go back home
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Where is the 200m ebola money that was given to the state by F.G?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tekzyflex:
Where is the 200m ebola money that was given to the state by F.G?
it's in ONELGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
sammymarvin:
it's in ONELGA

I think its in the stomach of your amiable governor and his commissioner of health Sampson parker.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jett01: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
violent faith
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls anyone in d house any info on alart frm zenith bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2014
Okevino:
Pls anyone in d house any info on alart frm zenith bank

Governor Amaechi said civil servants should be expecting salary from the 15th of every month for now till november because the state is broke ( Reason; little allocation from FG and late to receive IGR)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
debans:

Governor Amaechi said civil servants should be expecting salary from the 15th of every month for now till november because the state is broke ( Reason; little allocation from FG and late to receive IGR)

Bull shiit!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tamfaka: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Just heard on news now that Amaechi said he has commenced the september salaries of civil servant.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tamfaka:
Just heard on news now that Amaechi said he has commenced the september salaries of civil servant.

He has commenced! Very funny indeed. Today is 9th of oct and its today he is commencing the payment of workers.
So,where is the alert nau?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
My fellow teachers. i just started blogging on only ph/rivers state information only. i know say alert never come and boyz are not smiling but so long as your phone can browse, try to check my blog out and see whats up daily. i guess the long holiday just gave me this inspiration.

i just posted a story on our school resumption. http://www.riverstoday..com/2014/10/school-resumption-in-state.html. if i posted anything that is not right, please let me know

the site is www.riverstoday..com

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
joyblinks:
My fellow teachers. i just started blogging on only ph/rivers state information only. i know say alert never come and boyz are not smiling but so long as your phone can browse, try to check my blog out and see whats up daily. i guess the long holiday just gave me this inspiration.

i just posted a story on our school resumption. http://www.riverstoday..com/2014/10/school-resumption-in-state.html. if i posted anything that is not right, please let me know

the site is www.riverstoday..com

Nonsense government!smh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Thank God with me for saving me from a fatal accident yesterday as I was coming back from work. may his name be praised. YOU WILL NOT DIE UNTIMELY!!!

13 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2014
ikem50:
Thank God with me for saving me from a fatal accident yesterday as I was coming back from work. may his name be praised. YOU WILL NOT DIE UNTIMELY!!!

Holy moses. Where did this happen?

ThankGod u are safe.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2014
ikem50:

ThankGod for you life. It is well with U.
Where are the loyalist of governor Amaechi on this forum? Maybe their subscription or Mb is finished. Pls u guys should come out and give us information about our salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by CliveBarry: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2014
Distinguish Teacher, thank God for your life.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
see what the state government is saying about the fuel scarcity

http://www.riverstoday..com/2014/10/rivers-state-responds-to-public-on-fuel.html

more info coming upppp....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
joyblinks:
see what the state government is saying about the fuel scarcity

http://www.riverstoday..com/2014/10/rivers-state-responds-to-public-on-fuel.html

more info coming upppp....

Give us updates on our salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
U will agree wit me dat amaechi is d most corupt &dangerous man, hav u seen him talk abt corupt leadas he is no 1 of dem.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Okevino:
U will agree wit me dat amaechi is d most corupt &dangerous man, hav u seen him talk abt corupt leadas he is no 1 of dem.

What really pains me about the man is his penchant for being insincere and making hypocritical statements about corrupt leaders. Leaves me wondering whether he himself is any different from the bunch.

There's nowhere around the world you won't find corrupt politicians, but the Nigerian politicians seem to be the most dangerous ones, because they are anti-human and are also a coterie of self-involved, overprivileged gang who think they know how best to control other people's destinies.

God surely knows how and when to bring them to their knees.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am waiting for his sycophantic fans on this forum to come and open their garbage mouth. I guess their MB and subscription is finished. The man has reduced this state to nothingness because of his selfish interest in politics.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Please let's stop all these hunger inspired tantrums, if your comment ain't teaching (on the job training or experience), salary alert or arrears related then shelve it or better still join a political party & stop diverting this thread

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
There is no need to speak unbehalf of the Governor, I was made to understand that an hungry man is an angry man. But all thesame, learn to manage your little income, so that you dont go about crying and blaming the Governor. when your salaries are not paid at when due.
Mind you, something worst than this is coming on the way, when the next Government is instaled in Rivers State, at that time, you will even be the person to praise this present Government.
Use your tongue to count your teeth!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihemeel: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Alert received!....Diamond bank.(one month) PPSB Abolga. To God be d glory. waiting 4d arrears

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Alert received. PPSB Abolga!!! Diamond bank, I hail o.... And Honourable Governor, I Hail you more...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fiafiad:
There is no need to speak unbehalf of the Governor, I was made to understand that an hungry man is an angry man. But all thesame, learn to manage your little income, so that you dont go about crying and blaming the Governor. when your salaries are not paid at when due.
Mind you, something worst than this is coming on the way, when the next Government is instaled in Rivers State, at that time, you will even be the person to praise this present Government.
Use your tongue to count your teeth!!!
i pray something worst will nt happen in Jesus Name, Amen! God will choose someone that wil lead d state well like Governor Amaechi did or someone that will be better than the present governor. Pls lets be positive.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
alert received, diamond bank, ahoada PPSB ,one month

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.