Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398396 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 11:12am On Nov 12, 2014
zenith has paid .someone should comfirm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jurjes(f): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2014
;Doctober salary received.
one month
ppsb
zenith bank.

i want my arrears ohhhhhhhjhh. cry
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2014
Alert received. Zenith Bank. UBE. 1 month only!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jurjes(f): 11:27am On Nov 12, 2014
october salary received.
ppsb.
one month
zenith bank.

i need my arrears ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dear teachers, every month we keep on lamenting how bad the RSG is treating workers by not paying but the other way round they can not be totally said to be a bad govt. though they may not be the best but if we can be patient we are already civil servants by the grace of the same govt. what you cant have today, tomorrow for sure you will have. lets leave sentiments and politics for those who need it. mind us, pols come and go but we are always there. let us appreciate RSG, or try ABSG. to whom it may concern.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by muami(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
passarella013:
Dear teachers, every month we keep on lamenting how bad the RSG is treating workers by not paying but the other way round they can not be totally said to be a bad govt. though they may not be the best but if we can be patient we are already civil servants by the grace of the same govt. what you cant have today, tomorrow for sure you will have. lets leave sentiments and politics for those who need it. mind us, pols come and go but we are always there. let us appreciate RSG, or try ABSG. to whom it may concern.

People have a right to complain if their salaries are not paid as at when due. Stop talking as if government is doing a favour by employing people and paying salaries.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
muami:

People have a right to complain if their salaries are not paid as at when due. Stop talking as if government is doing a favour by employing people and paying salaries.
j

Just to add to it, if you have nothing to thank RSG for and you are not OK with the condition of things, then one option for you, RESIGN.
Just be patient. they will pay. note some states are not paying at all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
Raxxye:
Alert received. Zenith Bank. UBE. 1 month only!

Since Zenith bank has taken the lead this time... UP! UP!! UP!!! Zenith.... Diamond bank how market nah Hope no be only you go waka come?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
Why would you suggest resignation as an option?Has it reached a stage where people would be muzzled like dogs, only for complaining?...Mind you, endurance capacity varies...
Reneging on financial obligation is crass irresponsibility...This government is financially irresponsible..No excuse would suffice.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
bio777:
Why would you suggest resignation as an option?Has it reached a stage where people would be muzzled like dogs, only for complaining?...Mind you, endurance capacity varies...
Reneging on financial obligation is crass irresponsibility...This government is financially irresponsible..No excuse would suffice.

Maybe, pdp govt was right after all.. Him recriuting 13k teachers was a waste of resource.. Atleast he wld hve 1b every month if dat was not done...

Look at ur mouth.. If i ask you how many times u go to school, i know u would say 5 days a week.. If i ask you time you enter in your register time book, is it always correct? You will say yes.

Pharicee.. We are all irresponsible.. We are all selfish.. Most of us here hardly go to schl but we are d first to throw stones at govement dat employed us through standard ways both in exams n interviews..

I hve told you if you cant bear wit d job, resign joor.. Go let akpabio pay you... But you wld be surprised dat he wld give you 48k instead of 65k and still boast of 18k as minimum wage... Yet dat state is now richer dan rivers state via allocations...

resign and den if you say govt is irresponsible i will giv you a LIKE..

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
jurjes:
october salary received.
ppsb.
one month
zenith bank.

when did u start receiving ur first salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
This one month thing for pssb na wa o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
jurjes:
october salary received.
ppsb.
one month
zenith bank.

which L.G.A ??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by famuzy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
wealthyprince:
This one month thing for pssb na wa o.
i tire oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
PaulThor:

Maybe, pdp govt was right after all.. Him recriuting 13k teachers was a waste of resource.. Atleast he wld hve 1b every month if dat was not done...

Look at ur mouth.. If i ask you how many times u go to school, i know u would say 5 days a week.. If i ask you time you enter in your register time book, is it always correct? You will say yes.

Pharicee.. We are all irresponsible.. We are all selfish.. Most of us here hardly go to schl but we are d first to throw stones at govement dat employed us through standard ways both in exams n interviews..

I hve told you if you cant bear wit d job, resign joor.. Go let akpabio pay you... But you wld be surprised dat he wld give you 48k instead of 65k and still boast of 18k as minimum wage... Yet dat state is now richer dan rivers state via allocations...

resign and den if you say govt is irresponsible i will giv you a LIKE..
Who cares about like/ unlike?Is like/unlike the driving force behind this empty comment?So, you wasted all the quality time you would used to drink Ogogoro and chop hausa Goro to write this kiddies comment..Mchew!Oh it's a pity!....Oh!How hollow in the brain..Oh!How shallow in the mind...SaulThor, I'm beginning to question why I should respect you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
muami:

b4 now they have not employed pple and 'pple' did not do the govt. Any thing, likewise govt. Can owe and pay anytime and 'pple' would stil do nothing instead they wait and save their energy until they are paid. As alerts have just started pumping. Soon all these lamentations would stop. Lets be more civil than political.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Dial *1*Saul*Thor#...
Bio777 is a proud chartered accountant who has a PASSION for teaching...Buguma is my town..My students are predominantly Kalabari, so,I will NEVER NEVER let the ill treatment meted out to me by a sick government to rob these kids of a quality teacher like me..."For their sake,I will not resign"

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
bio777:
Who cares about like/ unlike?Is like/unlike the driving force behind this empty comment?So, you wasted all the quality time you would used to drink Ogogoro and chop hausa Goro to write this kiddies comment..Mchew!Oh it's a pity!....Oh!How hollow in the brain..Oh!How shallow in the mind...SaulThor, I'm beginning to question why I should respect you.

Lolzz.. So u never read those?? Cos you thought its a book?? No wonder ur fragile arguments.. Well i now believe it a bit... If you want to hide something from a black man... Write it in a book...

Waiting for my alert...

Dancing sorki..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
Abeg sleeping tins jor! Wen quarrel end make una let me knw...... Salary alert on my mind jor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
unity bank has paid,,,,2months ppssb kelga. Just check ur mail
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
I thought every man has a right to his opinion? If someone finds everything wrong with a govt that owes him, his opinion should be respected, asking him to resign is absurd.

Rivers state govt claim to be broke yet they pay APC excos (15 exco members per ward) and now we have unit excos (10 excos per unit) and the state is planning to pay them next week.

I am a core APC member and a ward exco in my LGA. Despite my unbiased support for Amaechi, I still sit back sometimes and ask where the state govt have its' money to pay its' supporters and not its' staff.

No hate required, this is just my opinion and like every human is entitled to an ass*hole, I think I'm also entitled to my opinion

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Unity bank users, ur accounts has been credited. They didn't send alerts, maybe only to a few. Go check it out now!!!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
Unity bank users, ur accounts has been credited for october salary. They didn't send alerts, maybe only to a few. Go check it out now!!!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
Long years of military rule gave rise to social injustices, inequality, oppression, suppression of opinion and economic deprivation, which culminated in a country teeming with citizens with an atrociously wired psychology. That is the reason we will always have folks who will oppose those who dare to demand better governance from our (mis)leaders. To try to make fellow citizens realize that we deserve better governance is to incur insults from them. The notion that half bread is better than none is what makes most of us compare Rivers State to Akwa-Ibom State in terms of workers' salaries and welfare. And the argument that because Governor Amaechi's government, in comparison to other state governments, has employed more people and therefore must not be told some home truths about grossly misplaced priorities in terms of workers' welfare, is the most silly way of reasoning. Rivers State is not the only state in the federation with dwindling revenues. The sad reality is that all over the country there is a gross and deliberate mismanagement of public funds by our thieving. leaders, because they are all gearing up for 2015 general elections. There is absolutely nothing wrong with demanding that our leaders live up to their responsibilities. But it is silly to call people who make such demands political opposition, and even much sillier to ask that they resign their jobs!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
Unity Bank PLC alert just received now. UBE Ahoada west. Oct Salary one Month!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alert received from unity bank, UBE Ahoada west
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2014
Alert received!! unity bank 1 month, UBE Ahoada west
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2014
alert received unity bank. ikwerre LGA.....PPSB 2months.....am dancing skelewu+azonto

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2014
Cruize306:
I thought every man has a right to his opinion? If someone finds everything wrong with a govt that owes him, his opinion should be respected, asking him to resign is absurd.

Rivers state govt claim to be broke yet they pay APC excos (15 exco members per ward) and now we have unit excos (10 excos per unit) and the state is planning to pay them next week.

I am a core APC member and a ward exco in my LGA. Despite my unbiased support for Amaechi, I still sit back sometimes and ask where the state govt have its' money to pay its' supporters and not its' staff.

No hate required, this is just my opinion and like every human is entitled to an ass*hole, I think I'm also entitled to my opinion

Yes sire everyman has right to opinion. And dat is y my opinion is to stand by the governor by opposing dose who 'specifically' said dat pdp govt even though is similar to apc, is better.

Den i warned with all diplomacy for such comparism to be avoided.. If you want to blame govt.. Blame everyone but never say dis is better dan dat..

But i was dared to continue...
Dat was wen i said u cannot manage a worse govt wen you have a better one to get.

Since pdp is better.. Resign and get employed by pdp or federal govt.

I stand by what i said and i owe no one any apology.. Cos as it is dia opinion to insult dis govt and grand it a 'failed govt'. My opinion to dem is simple... RESIGN...

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2014
rubycakes:
alert received unity bank. ikwerre LGA.....PPSB 2months.....am dancing skelewu+azonto
pls when did you do your biometrics, also when did you start to receive your salary? Were you among our April set? Pls your response is highly needed, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Chibuking81:
pls when did you do your biometrics, also when did you start to receive your salary? Were you among our April set? Pls your response is highly needed, thanks in anticipation.

i cant remember exactly when i did biometrics but i remember my first salary was april salary which i got first week in may....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Paul:This is the 21st century...Modern men value criticism...Even Obama is criticised when he fails...Don't make yourself a sorry apologist...It is only stoneage men that would throw stones at a man, simply, for criticizing the emperor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.