Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2403204 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
bio777:
You see their brain?...This one na reaaaal political salary.Politicians I fear una....Baaaad people!
honestly.i dnt knw hw sum of us pasd d exam n gotdz job.'dem no pay u complain.'dem pay u stil complain.'blooody mugu
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:37am On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
honestly.i dnt knw hw sum of us pasd d exam n gotdz job.'dem no pay u complain.'dem pay u stil complain.'blooody mugu

me sef tire....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:41am On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
Son of a dog!Go and feast on your master's poo!....I know you don't know that salary is not favour but labour's price...You expect bio777 to celebrate his due salary which isn't paid as at when due? You are just a bloody fool.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:
Son of a dog!Go and feast on your master's poo!....I know you don't know that salary is not favour but labour's price...You expect bio777 to celebrate his due salary which isn't paid as at when due? You are just a bloody fool.
i wil jux pass..cos its obvious that any reasonable person shld'nt waste his data on u..jux a word of advice..if u no like d manner wey RSG dey pay u salary jux go 2dat transformer near elekahia stadium(i undastand it shocks very well) n hug it.or beta stil jux blooody quit d job..piece of shitt

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
i wil jux pass..cos its obvious that any reasonable person shld'nt waste his data on u..jux a word of advice..if u no like d manner wey RSG dey pay u salary jux go 2dat transformer near elekahia stadium(i undastand it shocks very well) n hug it.or beta stil jux blooody quit d job..piece of shitt
I know poverty had already wrestled you to the ground and was counting ONE!...TWO!!......THRE!!!.....before Amaechi rescued you...Don't trouble yourself, I understand.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Foolish people
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:
I know poverty had already wrestled you to the ground and was counting ONE!...TWO!!......THRE!!!.....before Amaechi rescued you...Don't trouble yourself, I understand.
judgin from ur nickname''bio77'' its obvious u were born in 1977..jeez.a 38 years grown up adult talkin like a toddler..may God hv mercy on ur pupils..teacher my black assss
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
judgin from ur nickname''bio77'' its obvious u were born in 1977..jeez.a 38 years grown up adult talkin like a toddler..may God hv mercy on ur pupils..teacher my black assss

u were rude from ur first statement. cnt pple voice dia opinion again? Pls let's learn to respect ourselves pls n each other's opinion. There was really no need for dat outburst. God bless

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
House-boy abi na house-man, are you such a dull fool? Did you see bio77 or bio777? Maybe its a slip from your gangrened fingers...
Its quite glaring your long spell in servitude has negatively impacted you psychologically.You follow without questions.You obey without complain.....Zombie!.......Bingooo,(gold360) go to the kitchen your poo is ready!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
Incase you don't know, bio777 is the best investment ever made by Rv State in its future generation...Maybe, I should still educate you that contract has timelines and deadlines, and if either party fails s/he will make headlines....Bio777 is not gold360 who will sell his birth right for a plate of poo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
If bio777 was born in 1977 logically means you gold360 was born in 1960? Wow!!! Imbec-iles
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
Is this English or French?...Friend, go back to primary 4 and take a proper drill on grammar....My sincere advice.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:
Is this English or French?...Friend, go back to primary 4 and take a proper drill on grammar....My sincere advice.
hahaha.jux as i thot..d clown wont get it..i was only being''emphatic' on ur OLD age..fcukin moronic idiot he-goat
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cruize306:
If bio777 was born in 1977 logically means you gold360 was born in 1960? Wow!!! Imbec-iles
hahaha.a fool on a fool's errand..cruize cruize..each tym i say to my self.dat u cnt b a bigger fool.u rise up to d occassion..ShakingMyHead
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
its well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:
gold360:
hahaha.a fool on a fool's errand..cruize cruize..each tym i say to my self.dat u cnt b a bigger fool.u rise up to d occassion..ShakingMyHead
Gentlemen pls be gentlemen. We need sense making info here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:
It's a lie. Bingo. correct yourself and put me to shame...Namashobiri!!You must defend your certificate today..CORRECT THE EMPHASISED PHRASE, IF TRULY YOU ARE A GRADUATE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
gold360:
hahaha.jux as i thot..d clown wont get it..i was only being''emphatic' on ur OLD age..fcukin moronic idiot he-goat
Coconut head, I'm still waiting to be put to shame...It's a take-home assignment....Consult your dictionary, ask people(Not your type o ! I mean scholars ).....If only! If only you can swallow your pride and ask a lady named Asher79 on this thread to teach you English...If you can't correct yourself ,then from my next post I will communicate in pidgin so as to make it easy on you.....Old papa wey no sabi speak English!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:
Coconut head, I'm still waiting to be put to shame...It's a take-home assignment....Consult your dictionary, ask people(Not your type o ! I mean scholars ).....If only! If only you can swallow your pride and ask a lady named Asher79 on this thread to teach you English...If you can't correct yourself ,then from my next post I will communicate in pidgin so as to make it easy on you.....Old papa wey no sabi speak English!
chai..i've neva seen a fool look more sillier..sum mothers rili hv them..2fink dz clown is a teacher..''awww'' listen 2d clown''dull fool'' so there are also smart fools?..olodoramata..if dz dude is rili teacha..den in his village cows do fly...awu aturu
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
bio777:

Take it easy on that clown bro... Don't kill the ant with a sledge hammer.

She must be hating her poor life wherever she is now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Cruize306:

Take it easy on that clown bro... Don't kill the ant with a sledge hammer.

She must be hating her poor life wherever she is now
cruize cruize try disapoint me small now..ur weak assss is so predictable..a fool 4 all seasons..more grease to ur foolish cruising..bio77's lap dog
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dem don pay una naaaa na em make una get mouth to dey cause una sef abiiii ... Na waooh person no fit talk em mind without rest of mind.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
funny.. When teachers stand infront of pupils they act like real men but when teachers stand infront of real men, they act like pupils..

A word is enough for the wise......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:59am On Feb 16, 2015
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.

WELCOME TO PEACE LINE.

Don't cross this line with a provocative or attacking statement.

No matter how you are tempted to....just forgive, ignore them and pass.

simply put .......act as if you did not see those annoying words and move on.

This is a new day. Have a fulfilled day. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 5:33am On Feb 16, 2015
For all 2015 PGDE NTI Student check this Manuals http://www.nti-nigeria.org/manuals.html
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thankgodiyke:

did I hear you say 7 months arrears.... hahahahahahaha......story
In my school(OBIAKPOR ), we did biometric April and got our first salary may which was paid by June. Count it and find out if not 8months minus one month arears they paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by adophyt: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its high time new teachers in SSSB go on strike cos its not funny at all, how can UBE be receiving arrears almost every month and we just one month arrear since we started?its either d state govt is playing wit us or d SSSB r playing wit us d teachers.its high time we protest for our right cos I don't see any reason why our arrears r still not paid up it now so join me teachers in SSSB let's protest n find out who is holding our arrears
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
adophyt:
Its high time new teachers in SSSB go on strike cos its not funny at all, how can UBE be receiving arrears almost every month and we just one month arrear since we started?its either d state govt is playing wit us or d SSSB r playing wit us d teachers.its high time we protest for our right cos I don't see any reason why our arrears r still not paid up it now so join me teachers in SSSB let's protest n find out who is holding our arrears
U should start it first @ Mosco rd. Begin from police headquaters then to podium block, we'll join u after 21 days in police custody. ...relax ur temperament. Temptatiöns every where.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
adophyt:

is a good idea but any demonstration/protest this period will be tagged 'politically
motivated' owing to the tension in the state and the country as a whole..let's just keep hoping

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
adophyt:

is a good idea but any demonstration/protest this period will be tagged 'politically
motivated' owing to the tension in the state and the country as a whole..let's just keep hoping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
adophyt:

Follow the sequence b4 you go on a barren protest... They pay the arrears in four (4) batches, the last two (2) batches were UBE, the next two will definitely be PPSB... Just relax bro, I'm enjoying the feud between bio777 and gold360 for the moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.