Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399789 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2015
Cruize306:

Follow the sequence b4 you go on a barren protest... They pay the arrears in four (4) batches, the last two (2) batches were UBE, the next two will definitely be PPSB... Just relax bro, I'm enjoying the feud between bio777 and gold360 for the moment
@CRUISE NAWA FOR U O, I VE KNOWN U AS A JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP) HOW CAN U BE ENJOYING D FEUD BTW BIO777 & GOLD 360 PLS BROS DONT FALL MY HANDS O.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Consy11(f): 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
mamadumi:

@CRUISE NAWA FOR U O, I VE KNOWN U AS A JUSTICE OF PEACE (JP) HOW CAN U BE ENJOYING D FEUD BTW BIO777 & GOLD 360 PLS BROS DONT FALL MY HANDS O.

My dear u don't know him well. Ask the active members of this thread, they ll tel u more.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
wealthyprince:
For all 2015 PGDE NTI Student check this Manuals http://www.nti-nigeria.org/manuals.html
. Thank u. Bro, when is lecture starting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Consy11:

My dear u don't know him well. Ask the active members of this thread, they ll tel u more.
wow.my boy jux landed himself a title..cruize the JP..the JONSING PRINCE (JP)..dude kip cruizin in ur stupidity..uv neva eva disapointd me..lwkmd
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:22am On Feb 18, 2015
barikay:
. Thank u. Bro, when is lecture starting?

Lectures started on the 14th February 2015. We have a class this weekend 21st February 2015.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 3:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
wealthyprince:

Lectures started on the 14th February 2015. We have a class this weekend 21st February 2015.
Have u been given d ict tablet?

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=Dickgift post=30851471][/quote]

NO. Majority are yet to pay. I think they are between watching, observing and preparation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
wealthyprince:

NO. Majority are yet to pay. I think they are between watching, observing and preparation
pls after paying d fees without paying for d ict tablet can I do d registration?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:08am On Feb 19, 2015
use this link http:///1yZFSMw to tell your colleagues and friends to Apply for the Elite Employee Quest 2015.

good for teachers only
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
wealthyprince:

thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
mumjk:
pls after paying d fees without paying for d ict tablet can I do d registration?

No. You pay everything at once before registration or pay half and be receiving lectures till you pay all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dickgift:
thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
wealthyprince:

No. You pay everything at once before registration or pay half and be receiving lectures till you pay all.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
Great Teachers! Happy weekend to you all. hope you are having a nice time with your family or oved ones.

Mid Term Break in Progress. Wishing you the best of the season.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
gud news.am hearin d case of closin d skuls durin d electns.may b revisitd..until den.its fingers crosd.,'.buh if u ask me.it makes perfect sense.cos non-indigenes in d north wl hv 2trave travel bak2d south durin electns
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
this room is so cold.....oh I just remembered, month has not finished!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
this room is so cold.....oh I just remembered, month has not finished!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
this room is so cold.....oh I just remembered, month has not finished!!

Winks! We are jst observing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is like our salary will nt take much time to come dis month because Federal Govt did FAAC meeting yesterday 25th Feb 2015; in d meeting Jonathan ordered NNPC to pay the controversial Millions of dollars into the federation allocation account for it to be shared. (silver bird news .7pm)

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
emekatex:
Is like our salary will nt take much time to come dis month because Federal Govt did FAAC meeting yesterday 25th Feb 2015; in d meeting Jonathan ordered NNPC to pay the controversial Millions of dollars into the federation allocation account for it to be shared. (silver bird news .7pm)

It depends on your governor......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
I overheard my principal saying that "they've started promotion exam nd interviews for teachers" so I'm asking if really we'll be confirmed this year and be promoted too ? So anyone with useful information should enlighten us plz. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 4:48am On Feb 28, 2015
dmercy141983:
I overheard my principal saying that "they've started promotion exam nd interviews for teachers" so I'm asking if really we'll be confirmed this year and be promoted too ? So anyone with useful information should enlighten us plz. Thanks in anticipation.

Promotion as I heard is after three years. moreover, we are still on probation . so what is close to us now is confirmation. Have a fulfilled day.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ministry’s audit reports indict Wike
Posted by: Bisi Olaniyi, Port Harcourt in News 3 days ago
An internal audit reports of the Federal Ministry of Education have indicted Rivers State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governoship candidate, Nyesom Wike.
The audit reports were for 2013 and 2014, when the Rivers PDP’s standard bearer was in charge at the Federal Ministry of Education.
Following the 2011 general elections, Wike was made the Minister of State for Education and was later elevated as the Supervising Minister of Education. But with the 2014 appointment of Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau as the substantive ministe, Wike reverted to his former position.
He resigned last year to seek nomination of the PDP to succeed Governor Rotimi Amaechi.
Wike, a former Chief of Staff, Government House, Port Harcourt and a two-term Chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State, denied the issues raised in the audit reports.
The PDP candidate, who spoke through the Chairman of Media and Publicity Committee of his campaign organisation, Emma Okah, said: “The issues raised in the purported audit reports are false, unfounded and a figment of the imagination of the originators.”
The auditors expressed shock that after resigning as minister, late last year, Wike refused to hand over five official vehicles of the Federal Ministry of Education.
The audit report noted: “Recently, representatives of the ministry were sent to the former Minister of State for Education (Wike) to recover the five official vehicles with him, as is the normal procedure, but he blatantly refused handing over the vehicles.
“It was later discovered that he had already offered one of the vehicles, a Toyota Landcruiser Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) to the Rivers State Chairman of the PDP (Chief Felix Obuah). The vehicles he is yet to hand over are: two Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep, a Toyota Prado jeep, a Toyota Lexus jeep and a Toyota Pickup (Hilux).”
The 2013 revelation by the auditors involved N2.9 billion, consisting of N2.4 billion for the Millennium Development Goals’ (MDGs’) intervention projects in schools in the six geo-political zones and N500 million for monitoring of the MDGs’ projects.
The audit report on the MDGs’ projects in schools stated: “None of these projects was fully executed. This is in direct contradiction of extant financial regulations. Payments were made for the projects, even as none was executed. Payments made were totally devoid of the following procedures, which are mandatory for any government payment to contractors: minute of ministerial tenders’ board committee and completion certificate… http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ministrys-audit-reports-indict-wike/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
[This Wike self i dont phantom his mission in this contemporary Rivers State. Let him go to life jail.we=barika2011 post=31172955]Ministry’s audit reports indict Wike
Posted by: Bisi Olaniyi, Port Harcourt in News 3 days ago
An internal audit reports of the Federal Ministry of Education have indicted Rivers State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governoship candidate, Nyesom Wike.
The audit reports were for 2013 and 2014, when the Rivers PDP’s standard bearer was in charge at the Federal Ministry of Education.
Following the 2011 general elections, Wike was made the Minister of State for Education and was later elevated as the Supervising Minister of Education. But with the 2014 appointment of Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau as the substantive ministe, Wike reverted to his former position.
He resigned last year to seek nomination of the PDP to succeed Governor Rotimi Amaechi.
Wike, a former Chief of Staff, Government House, Port Harcourt and a two-term Chairman of Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State, denied the issues raised in the audit reports.
The PDP candidate, who spoke through the Chairman of Media and Publicity Committee of his campaign organisation, Emma Okah, said: “The issues raised in the purported audit reports are false, unfounded and a figment of the imagination of the originators.”
The auditors expressed shock that after resigning as minister, late last year, Wike refused to hand over five official vehicles of the Federal Ministry of Education.
The audit report noted: “Recently, representatives of the ministry were sent to the former Minister of State for Education (Wike) to recover the five official vehicles with him, as is the normal procedure, but he blatantly refused handing over the vehicles.
“It was later discovered that he had already offered one of the vehicles, a Toyota Landcruiser Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) to the Rivers State Chairman of the PDP (Chief Felix Obuah). The vehicles he is yet to hand over are: two Toyota Land Cruiser Jeep, a Toyota Prado jeep, a Toyota Lexus jeep and a Toyota Pickup (Hilux).”
The 2013 revelation by the auditors involved N2.9 billion, consisting of N2.4 billion for the Millennium Development Goals’ (MDGs’) intervention projects in schools in the six geo-political zones and N500 million for monitoring of the MDGs’ projects.
The audit report on the MDGs’ projects in schools stated: “None of these projects was fully executed. This is in direct contradiction of extant financial regulations. Payments were made for the projects, even as none was executed. Payments made were totally devoid of the following procedures, which are mandatory for any government payment to contractors: minute of ministerial tenders’ board committee and completion certificate… http://thenationonlineng.net/new/ministrys-audit-reports-indict-wike/

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
To fall is not failure
To lose is not lost
To cry is not saddness
And darkness is not everlasting
And pain is not death
For them that believe all things are possible in Christ Jesus

Its time to MARCH on...
Happy new month.....!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
People dey this house at all?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
NTI Tablet PC is real and out. Grab your copy now!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Alart deceived. Two Mouths. Skype bank. UPE... Alaska
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Cruize306 post=31231851]Alart deceived. Two Mouths. Skype bank. UPE... Alaska[/quote

Aha ha...two weeks never reach nah.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cruize306:
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=Tekzyflex post=31233055][/quote]

Guy you no believe say them go pay us this week? Guy me my faith big pass water melon ooh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cruize306:
lwkmd..this was how we used to catch fun here b4 dat em..em BIOlogical misfit joind dz forum.,

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.