Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401812 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
joyblinks:

Bro. Its 30days. 16th of a month to 16th of another month iis what?

Joy what am trying to pass across is this : we did not start the work on the 16th, the payment is delayed to that 16th, we started. 2nd Oct according what they said.....if not na Aug.

The calculation is this 2nd October which we started to 31st is one month) at this point October salary don mature. same with other months.

That they paid us sometimes on the 16th of new month does not mean we started work 16th, but rather they delayed the salary. normally salary suppose to come anywhere between 27th to 4th of previous and new month respectively.

so in each new month we have already worked for 16 days or more before they pay 30 days salary of previous month.

Anyway na govt work delay is sometimes expected.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
wealthyprince:

Joy what am trying to pass across is this : we did not start the work on the 16th, the payment is delayed to that 16th, we started. 2nd Oct according what they said.....if not na Aug.

The calculation is this 2nd October which we started to 31st is one month) at this point October salary don mature. same with other months.

That they paid us sometimes on the 16th of new month does not mean we started work 16th, but rather they delayed the salary. normally salary suppose to come anywhere between 27th to 4th of previous and new month respectively.

so in each new month we have already worked for 16 days or more before they pay 30 days salary of previous month.

Anyway na govt work delay is sometimes expected.

Well as for me, I hve come to the realisation that my month end is the middle of the month.

We better get use to it.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
joyblinks:

Well as for me, I hve come to the realisation that my month end is the middle of the month.

We better get use to it.

Am use to it already but I know it will change wen oga will leave office.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
joyblinks:

We better get use to it.
ol'girl u 're on point
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
gold360:
hahahaha..i tink say we for remain for page 229 til eternity..c whr beef don carry d thread reach? my swt bio777..swiri.buh i no call ur name na..y bodi dey pepper u?..jux said..''dat biological misfit'' hmm abi ur conscience dey wori u? na wah oh..i rest my case..as for d english..dnt even bother..i wont play dat game wit u no more..jux drop ur mailin address.i'll send u''d brighter english:book 4 (macmillan)'' (me finks datx ur level)..u'll get it wit luv from ur darlin' gold360..dude i luv u oh.4real
Whhhhhaaaaaaattt!!! So goat360 you be gay?....What is sweet about bio777?....(just a light banter no beef intended)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bio777 can NEVER NEVER get used to any anomaly....When my patience is stretched to its elastic limit, I will make the kind of comment that the Amaechi apologists on this thread will really find unpalatable.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
joyblinks:

We better get use to it.

simple!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Pls a female single teacher should pls call 08065461126 for an important discussion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
bio777:
Whhhhhaaaaaaattt!!! So goat360 you be gay?....What is sweet about bio777?....(just a light banter no beef intended)
haHaHaha...i cant fit laff oh.,.see GBUKO (monkey in kalabari language).,so if am gay..na smelling apology lyk u wey neva baff well finish i go wan folo? this clnwn must really be high on sumthing..abeg park one side..lama shobiri
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2015
gold360:
haHaHaha...i cant fit laff oh.,.see GBUKO (monkey in kalabari language).,so if am gay..na smelling apology lyk u wey neva baff well finish i go wan folo? this clnwn must really be high on sumthing..abeg park one side..lama shobiri

Guy it's likely you're a gay. Remember I've once asked you about it and figured it out to you that it's 14yrs behind bars huh? Well, the punishment still stands at 14yrs unless your gay community get right your protest
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mandate2004(f): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2015
Anybody in d house who have taking IEST exam? Wats ur experience like?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2015
gold360:

Abeg prove to the house that u are not a gay by uploading ur pics as u are teaching in your class;just to debunk the rumour that u are not a guy or gay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2015
mandate2004:
Anybody in d house who have taking IEST exam? Wats ur experience like?
Hmmm, Bros. This your grammar fit wound person o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Raxxye:

Hmmm, Bros. This your grammar fit wound person o!

You don start....u no go free the guy?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
sometimes we need to stop all dis ranting insult and negative msg. its time we start praying believing that after d election our jobs would be well appreciated by d govt and people in authority. as for me I believe I got dis job to enjoy it.hence my reward is both in heaven and on earth so let's pray pals: early payment of salaries no promotion hitches etc. God bless Nigerian God bless Rivers state God bless all my fellow teachers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
gold360:
hehehe..my belle oh..which kind olodomaratas be these? so if sum one type bro i luv u,on ur fbook,d guy is sexually interested in u??..chai.guys wat kinda weed hv u bn smokin lately?..pls bounce...by sayn i luv u bro..I WAS ONLY TRYIN TO WAVE D OLIVE BRANCH..dirty peeps wit dirty mind..me na correct womaniser oh..lol

Bros nothing like dirty minds, don't allow me to expose the stupid email you sent to me ooh. Change from your homosexual ways... That's my piece of advice Bro!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chukz84yz: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
February alert loading
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pearlib: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
chukz84yz:
February alert loading
. It is alert issue on my mind now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
chriswill20:
Pls a female single teacher should pls call 08065461126 for an important discussion.

U dey find babe wey u go help chop her 65k right? I dey smile you. Its a pity the foolish ones will call u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tenasvick: 6:54am On Mar 08, 2015
PLEASE LET US DO THE NEEDFUL & BE MINDFUL OF GOD'S JUDGEMENT OF EVERY IDLE WORD WE SPEAK BECAUSE THEY MAKE OR DESTROY US
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tenasvick: 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
PLEASE LET US COUNT OUR BLESSINGS & NAME THEM ONE BY ONE. IF YOU STILL RECALL THIS USER NAME I STARTED WITH YOU ALL GAINED SAME EMPLOYMENT, BUT RESIGNED TWO WEEKS LATER FOR A LECTURING JOB WHICH IS FOUR TIMES HIGHER THAN THE TEACHING JOB FINANCIALLY, YET I VISIT NAIRALAND EACH DAY TO GET VITAL INFORMATION BECAUSE I WAS WITH YOU WHEN WE STARTED THE FORUM LIKE JOKE. LET US RETHINK MY RIVERS BROTHERS & SISTERS IT IS BETTER WE ADVANCE ONE ANOTHER THROUGH LOVE & EDUCATION BECAUSE WITHOUT LOVE WE CANNOT PLEASE ONE ANOTHER & WITHOUT EDUCATION WE CAN'T GET KNOWLEDGE IN THIS FORUM. I MET EMEKA WHERE HE WAS POSTED TO & HE IS A GENTLE IGBO MAN THAT KNOWS WHAT BROUGHT HIM TO THIS STATE CHECK HIS POST, & THE POST OF OTHERS LIKE MATHEMATICAL WHO IS ALSO DOING WELL, CHECK HIS POSTS LATELY THEY ARE LINKED TO EDUCATION. MY BROTHERS: CRUISE & BIO LET US USE THIS FORUM TO WRITE THOSE WORDS, INFORMATION THAT WE MAY BE REMEMBERED FOR WHEN WE MEET ONE ANOTHER OR GAIN BETTER EMPLOYMENT. SOME WORDS THAT WE USE HAVE SERIOUS LEGAL IMPLICATIONS THAT MAY BE USED IN JUDGEMENT AGAINST US OR TO SEND US TO JAIL. E.G HOMOSEXUAL AMONG OTHERS. WE ARE FREE IS BY GOD'S MERCY, I WAS OPPORTUNED TO VISIT PORT HARCOURT PRISONS FOR A PAPER PUBLICATION ON FREEDOM I MET GRADUATES PHD HOLDERS IN JAIL BUT LOOK AT US WE ARE FREE & SALARY EXPECTANT FROM SAME GOVERNMENT. I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS YOU ALL AMEN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Cursive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.