Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399859 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Cruize306:
As long as I'm a die-hard supporter of APC, I stand to condemn the insensitivity of the Amaechi led administration.
Not paying the wages of a worker is against the CHANGE we preach in our party and anyone (Fiafia, Joyblinks etc) that supporters this insensitive act is not a true member of our party.
I will stand to condemn what Gov Amaechi did for not paying the salaries of workers up till now, this is not fair. But, it is not the duty of anybody to put the blame on me. Any reasonable and responsible person will condemn and criticize constructively and not to rain abusses and insultive words on everyone who potend to be the supporter of Amaechi.

I have not issued an insultive words on members of this forum but only give advise to those who are fund of doing so. This is the only offence i have committed which made them want to crucify me.
There is nothing wrong in criticizing or projecting ur own view about the present day happenings but is good to be CIVIL IN OUR COMMUNICATION.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
all these people posting insultive comments n all,they dont put their real pix.......so when we meet in in real life we can say hey mustad or starlight na u fyn , decent n mature like this??.......y u come dey misbehave online na?............ i think we all should paste our real pictures so that we can know who is who....i bet most people would stop all these insults because they would b ashamed for people to identify n attach these shameful statements to them in real life....lets say things we can b proud of anywhere ...one love good pple

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
Teachers that lack tenets of the teaching profession. I know that some passers-by will resign soon. Gold diggers. Pls quit.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
simeneb:
Where is the fool who calls himself fiafiad? I had waited for your sycophantic posts for too long, hope u have gone to get your wages from the "able" governor himself. Coward!!!
Haba I don't like this post be positive and optimistic pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Some people are not well brought up, once they speak, you will know where they are coming from.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pastorhen: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
when did FEC shared money, just last week. Election has taken its toll on the process. many state have not paid workers since December 2014. I hope the government of Rivers pays soon. Pls hold on the Lord is your Shepherd.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:34am On Apr 28, 2015
Cruize306:
As long as I'm a die-hard supporter of APC, I stand to condemn the insensitivity of the Amaechi led administration.
Not paying the wages of a worker is against the CHANGE we preach in our party and anyone (Fiafia, Joyblinks etc) that supporters this insensitive act is not a true member of our party.

But pple like fiafiad nd odaz blinded fellows will support d governor AMAECHI nd d APC to the grave ... Its a pity sorry for blind followers to u fiafiad dat said 13thousand teacher's salary is a burden to AMAECHI , a thousand shame on you fiafiad. Nonsense !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Any body that justifies the in sensitivities of one of the richest state in Nigeria - rivers state on delays in workers salary is a WICKED person ... Mind u no peace for the wicked here and hereafter fiafiad and d rest take note. Blind followers of wicked leaders.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Insulting Fiafia will not bring your salaries... I know adults quarrel, sometimes I also do, but I think we should give peace a chance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
dmercy141983:
Any body that justifies the in sensitivities of one of the richest state in Nigeria - rivers state on delays in workers salary is a WICKED person ... Mind u no peace for the wicked here and hereafter fiafiad and d rest take note. Blind followers of wicked leaders.
dmercy141983 or whatever u called urself, go and look for something else to do before you die of frustration and hunger. I know too well that an hungry man is angry man. But then, instead of putting the blame on me, start looking for somthing else to do.
I saw an advert in this forum, quickly go and apply.
The fiafiad whom u come here to abuse, his enjoying himself here in CHEVRON YARD.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fiafiad:
dmercy141983 or whatever u called urself, go and look for something else to do before you die of frustration and hunger. I know too well that an hungry man is angry man. But then, instead of putting the blame on me, start looking for somthing else to do.
The fiafiad whom u come here to abuse, his enjoying himself here in CHEVRON YARD.

If u like enjoy urself in CHEVRON HEAD OFFICE in Europe, u only sleep on one bed, drive one car at a time, u can't eat nd drink more Dan capacity of ur pot belly, wen it rains it affects u wen its sunny it affects u ... So watz d difference ? truth be told ur pathetic and a blind unreasonable supporter of d wickedness of ur political mentors. Grow up !

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fiafiad:

If u like enjoy urself in CHEVRON HEAD OFFICE in Europe, u only sleep on one bed, drive one car at a time, u can't eat nd drink more Dan capacity of ur pot belly, wen it rains it affects u wen its sunny it affects u ... So watz d difference ? truth be told ur pathetic and a blind unreasonable supporter of d wickedness of ur political mentors. Grow up ! I'm young and single living all alone so I can take care of myself but u fiafiad wit ur almighty wealth in CHEVRON HEAD OFFICE don't understand that family men and women depend on this money u called "stipend" for sustenance ... Ooops ! I forget ur jst like ur political mentors. WICKED !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
*OTHERS GOVERNORS SHOULD GO FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE TOTURIAL FROM OBIANO*

GOV WILLIE OBIANO SUCCEEDING WHERE OTHERS ARE FAILING IN SALARY PAYMENT

Why Have Anambra And Lagos Been Finding It Easy To Pay Salaries And The Other 34 States Finding It Difficult To Do The Same?
In a phone conversation with my mum this evening, she told me Anambra Civil servants received April alert today and the Governor, Obiano is up to date with payment of salaries and leave allowances. he is not owing civil servants any thing according to my Mum who stays in Onitsha Anambra state with my dad

In a season and era where Osun, Benue, Ekiti, Rivers, Plataue And A host of other states are owing their civil servants and some of us on social media are defending them while blaming everything and anything on their behalf, hearing the news from Anambra gives a cause to cheer and demonstrated what is possible when a leader that thinks smart is in charge

It is not news that the revenue allocation shared among states have drastically reduced

O yes! it was in the news this morning that March allocation has further dropped to compare to what was shared in February, meaning that most state Governors would not pay salaries and fulfill their commitments next month before handover

Anambra state is not even among the top 10 revenue receiving states in Nigeria but yet Rivers that is among the top earners is owing their workers and Anambra is not owing

What Governor Willie Obiano is doing in Anambra state is simple: He blocked all the loopholes, aggressively increased his IGR to meet his wage bill of the state

Anambra IGR under Peter Obi was 500 Million Naira but today, it stands at 2 Billion Naira with ambitious plan to make it 10 Billion in the next two years

That is what good governance is all about and what Nigerian states need at this era, Oil prices is at the lowest peak

Nigeria wont make progress with our continue relaince on Oil sales and sharing of oil revenue

We have been moving in circle since 1966 when unitary government that depends on Lagos was introduced by late Ironsi and looking back from that year till now, not much progress have been made because we have refused to think and also Oil has turned to a curse rather than a blessing to us

It is undisputable that Nigeria experienced the best governance so far in our history from 1960 to 1966 when regions were independent from the center, there was no sharing of oil rents, the leaders in the region were smart enough and the progress they made were unrivaled and the structures they built then still stands true today of the eloquent visionary leadership that was in place then

I'm of the opinion that chronic debtors like Rauf Aregbesola and Governor Susuwam should please visit Obiano and ask him how he managed to achieve such feat which is commendable in this perilous time and what Obiano I know would tell them is this: He put on his thinking cap to aggressively increased his IGR which covered his wage bill while using Abuja allocation to do other things like building of schools and hospitals

As it stands now, Lagos and Anambra are the only two states that are up to date with paying of salaries and the Governors doing what their people elected them to do, .the other 34 states are blaming Abuja and fall in oil prices for their woes forgetting that what is happening to them is self inflicted and nothing more

Our Governors are the biggest danger and threat to our democracy but that should be a topic for another day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
finally..'
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=gold360 post=33199088]finally..'['Finally what' be explicit. Have u been paid?]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=gold360 post=33199088]finally..'[Finally, what? Don't just play with somebody oh.....Finally what? *ROFTL*]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pastorhen: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
not holding brief for any governor because workers must be paid and on time
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=teejaymmm post=33202177][/quote]ha! no vex oh.it was a slip of fingers...walahi.guys blood dey hot
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
dmercy141983:
*OTHERS GOVERNORS SHOULD GO FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE TOTURIAL FROM OBIANO*

GOV WILLIE OBIANO SUCCEEDING WHERE OTHERS ARE FAILING IN SALARY PAYMENT

Why Have Anambra And Lagos Been Finding It Easy To Pay Salaries And The Other 34 States Finding It Difficult To Do The Same?
In a phone conversation with my mum this evening, she told me Anambra Civil servants received April alert today and the Governor, Obiano is up to date with payment of salaries and leave allowances. he is not owing civil servants any thing according to my Mum who stays in Onitsha Anambra state with my dad

In a season and era where Osun, Benue, Ekiti, Rivers, Plataue And A host of other states are owing their civil servants and some of us on social media are defending them while blaming everything and anything on their behalf, hearing the news from Anambra gives a cause to cheer and demonstrated what is possible when a leader that thinks smart is in charge

It is not news that the revenue allocation shared among states have drastically reduced

O yes! it was in the news this morning that March allocation has further dropped to compare to what was shared in February, meaning that most state Governors would not pay salaries and fulfill their commitments next month before handover

Anambra state is not even among the top 10 revenue receiving states in Nigeria but yet Rivers that is among the top earners is owing their workers and Anambra is not owing

What Governor Willie Obiano is doing in Anambra state is simple: He blocked all the loopholes, aggressively increased his IGR to meet his wage bill of the state

Anambra IGR under Peter Obi was 500 Million Naira but today, it stands at 2 Billion Naira with ambitious plan to make it 10 Billion in the next two years

That is what good governance is all about and what Nigerian states need at this era, Oil prices is at the lowest peak

Nigeria wont make progress with our continue relaince on Oil sales and sharing of oil revenue

We have been moving in circle since 1966 when unitary government that depends on Lagos was introduced by late Ironsi and looking back from that year till now, not much progress have been made because we have refused to think and also Oil has turned to a curse rather than a blessing to us

It is undisputable that Nigeria experienced the best governance so far in our history from 1960 to 1966 when regions were independent from the center, there was no sharing of oil rents, the leaders in the region were smart enough and the progress they made were unrivaled and the structures they built then still stands true today of the eloquent visionary leadership that was in place then

I'm of the opinion that chronic debtors like Rauf Aregbesola and Governor Susuwam should please visit Obiano and ask him how he managed to achieve such feat which is commendable in this perilous time and what Obiano I know would tell them is this: He put on his thinking cap to aggressively increased his IGR which covered his wage bill while using Abuja allocation to do other things like building of schools and hospitals

As it stands now, Lagos and Anambra are the only two states that are up to date with paying of salaries and the Governors doing what their people elected them to do, .the other 34 states are blaming Abuja and fall in oil prices for their woes forgetting that what is happening to them is self inflicted and nothing more

Our Governors are the biggest danger and threat to our democracy but that should be a topic for another day
I was thinking as I was reading down that you will tell us when the alert will come or if you have received alert
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2015
‘Govs must pay salaries before May 29’ APRIL 29, 2015 : FIDELIS SORIWEI 3 Comments The Nigeria Labour Congress, on Tuesday, insisted that state governors must pay outstanding salaries before the May 29 handover date. Factional Deputy President of the NLC, Mr. Peters Adeyemi, said this at the ninth National Delegates Conference of the Medical and Health Workers Union of Nigeria in Abuja. Adeyemi said workers had commenced the campaign to prevail on the outgoing governors to pay outstanding salaries before they leave on May 29. Also at the event, MHWUN called on the Federal Government to ensure better funding of the primary health care system in the country. The National Administrative Council of the NLC had on March 19, 2015 set up a committee saddled with the responsibility of compelling state governments to pay over eight months salary arrears owed workers. Last week, the Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomhole, himself a former President of the NLC, had urged labour to unite and compel state governors owing workers’ salaries to pay before the May 29 handover date. The congress had on December 31, 2014, said 11 states owed workers their salaries. On Tuesday, Adeyemi said that workers should not be made to bear the brunt of the mismanagement of the economy as they were not part of those who looted the treatury. He said, “Nigerian workers are expecting the NLC to rise up to issues affecting workers. I want to use this opportunity to urge the conference to come up with a position to compel state governors who owe workers’ salaries to pay. “The payment of salaries to workers is not a favour; it is a constitutional right of the worker to be paid his salary. “All the state governments that are not paying salaries will not enjoy our support. The fight to get them pay the salaries must start and it has to be now. They should pay what they owe before they leave. “The workers did not participate in the mismanagement of the economy so the workers cannot be made to pay for that. “The governors who said that they don’t have money to pay salaries spent a lot of money, even in hard currency, during the last elections. They must pay the salaries they owe the workers.”

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2015
ikem50:
‘Govs must pay salaries before May 29’ APRIL 29, 2015 : FIDELIS SORIWEI 3 Comments The Nigeria Labour Congress, on Tuesday, insisted that state governors must pay outstanding salaries before the May 29 handover date. Factional Deputy President of the NLC, Mr. Peters Adeyemi, said this at the ninth National Delegates Conference of the Medical and Health Workers Union of Nigeria in Abuja. Adeyemi said workers had commenced the campaign to prevail on the outgoing governors to pay outstanding salaries before they leave on May 29. Also at the event, MHWUN called on the Federal Government to ensure better funding of the primary health care system in the country. The National Administrative Council of the NLC had on March 19, 2015 set up a committee saddled with the responsibility of compelling state governments to pay over eight months salary arrears owed workers. Last week, the Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomhole, himself a former President of the NLC, had urged labour to unite and compel state governors owing workers’ salaries to pay before the May 29 handover date. The congress had on December 31, 2014, said 11 states owed workers their salaries. On Tuesday, Adeyemi said that workers should not be made to bear the brunt of the mismanagement of the economy as they were not part of those who looted the treatury. He said, “Nigerian workers are expecting the NLC to rise up to issues affecting workers. I want to use this opportunity to urge the conference to come up with a position to compel state governors who owe workers’ salaries to pay. “The payment of salaries to workers is not a favour; it is a constitutional right of the worker to be paid his salary. “All the state governments that are not paying salaries will not enjoy our support. The fight to get them pay the salaries must start and it has to be now. They should pay what they owe before they leave. “The workers did not participate in the mismanagement of the economy so the workers cannot be made to pay for that. “The governors who said that they don’t have money to pay salaries spent a lot of money, even in hard currency, during the last elections. They must pay the salaries they owe the workers.”
No be BOBO JUICE, this one na BIG BIG TALK
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2015
God will do it

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pastorhen: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2015
And if the outgoing governors refuse to pay, what will happen? NLC will be incited to feast at the expense of the unpaid worked and that will be the end of story. God help Nigerian Workers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2015
profkalu:
I was thinking as I was reading down that you will tell us when the alert will come or if you have received alert

I wish I knw wen d alert will come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2015
This Governor is becoming unbecoming.
What should be his reasons for not paying the salaries of workers up till this moment.
I reserve my comment for now.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2015
Amaechi don do him worse, I pray he shouldn't do worst.God help us o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
so uncool...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fiafiad:
This Governor is becoming unbecoming.
What should be his reasons for not paying the salaries of workers up till this moment.
I reserve my comment for now.
my brother.thank goodness u've risen up from ur slumber..this is'nt the change we were preaching..joyblinks we are waiting for u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
gold360:
my brother.thank goodness u've risen up from ur slumber..this is'nt the change we were preaching..joyblinks we are waiting for u
I will condemn what aught to be condemn at the right time and not to talk flipantly.
Mind u, I was not in a state of slumber but I think this is the right time for me to speak.
This is not fair at all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
march and April salary + four months arrears....pensive crymarch and April salary + four months arrears....pensive
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thankgodiyke:
march and April salary + four months arrears....pensive crymarch and April salary + four months arrears....pensive
guy.wit d way tins are goin.are u sure our arrears wil stil be paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's so painful, nobody is happy again, this is the end of the month and last month salary has not been paid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.