Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2403137 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Are u serious?Mine was paid complete but they didn't refund me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gad2:

My computer no., full name and value of overdeduction was taken. the list is on his table.
but if while you were there, d director had access to the payroll server, he may have rectified it. that was how mine was finally sorted out. i hope to receive full salary for january + some refunds of d overdeduction.
let's just wait nd see how jan. alert will look like. take care.
Take note: i got thru on thursday 7th jan. and i am with SSSB. I wouldn't know if there is a very
recent change in procedure.

Was there any deduction in ur salary n refund of d deductions?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
2ruconfidence:
Are u serious?Mine was paid complete but they didn't refund me.

They refunded my colleague and she was paid the complete amount.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chibuking81:
Two months alert received, Diamond Bank PPSB. Indeed this is my birthday package, as I celebrate my birthday today been 4th February 2016, may the name of our God be praise forever, amen.

Happy birthday to you mate... May your new age be filled with positives.

rOsy247:

Any deduction? Did they refund the money deducted? Mine was still reduced again.

To whom it may concern, STILL & AGAIN in the same phrase is definitely unforgivable
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by HighKing01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
I would love a teaching job in rivers state but I got no connect to help fellow nlanders help a brovah I stay at rumuigbo, watapp no 07031094338 private or govt sch, as long as dey pay am good to go!!! Thanks!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cruize306:

To whom it may concern, STILL & AGAIN in the same phrase is definitely unforgivable

Whatever!!!!! Erase either of them if you wish.

Btw PHRASE? How is that sentence a phrase? #worse#
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
HighKing01:
I would love a teaching job in rivers state but I got no connect to help fellow nlanders help a brovah I stay at rumuigbo, watapp no 07031094338 private or govt sch, as long as dey pay am good to go!!! Thanks!
if you want to connect. pls meet phyno.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Cruize306:

Thanks a lot dear friend.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Are civil servants observing public holiday 2day?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2016
funky555:
YES
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2016
funky555:

Yes, the work free day declared by the state government still holds
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by HighKing01(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
edin:
if you want to connect. pls meet phyno.
Nigga am serious here no jokes!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by annienonnie(f): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2016
If you want to connect. pls meet phyno.

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ will bring (kollat) collateral
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Amaragold(f): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello NLanders,pls i ll like a teaching job in rumuokoro,rumuodomanya area,pls notify me if there is any,tnx a lot.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 2:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
2ruconfidence:

Was there any deduction in ur salary n refund of d deductions?

Overdeduction rectified. paid in full without refund. still wondering what could be the reason. we need to find out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cruize306:

day Don break. your stupidity Don start.. not surprised sha that a baboon like you can't tell the difference between a phrase and a statement.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
pls House, what did Hon. Fred Kpakor, the Honourable Commissioner for Finance say.about the 13000 teachers, their salaries and arrears. I couldnt understand it, so someone should pls give details of his comments on radio this morning
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=dexpee4life post=42751687]pls House, what did Hon. Fred Kpakor, the Honourable Commissioner for Finance say.about the 13000 teachers, their salaries and arrears. I couldnt understand it, so someone should pls give details of his comments on radio this morning[ He said No more payment of Arrears to 13200 teachers. But I believe He is not our God. )
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Adola1 post=42766462][/quote] really, he is not our God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 5:39am On Feb 10, 2016
GOODMORNING TO YOU ALL HONOURABLE COLLEAGUES! WE SUBMITTED OUR BVN NUMBER TO OUR PRINCIPAL YESTERDAY AS INSTRUCTED BY THE MINISTER OF FINANCE . PLEASE TRY AND DO SAME IN YOUR RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS IF YOU HAVE NOT WITHOUT IT NO FEBRUARY SALARY. THE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY. TELL OTHER TEACHERS WHO ARE NOT ON THIS FORUM OR WHO DO NOT LISTEN TO NEWS OFTEN.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hey guys,

I have someone who urgently needs a transfer in UBE. Anyone with 'legit' connection should pls help me out.

Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/10/wike-directs-civil-servants-to-present-nominal-rolls/ Wike directs civil servants to present
nominal rolls
By Victor Azubuike on February 10, 2016
@dailypostngr All Civil Servants in the State have been directed to
submit their nominal roll vouchers and Bank
Verification Numbers (BVN) on or before Friday
12th of February as a condition for receiving
February salary.
The Commissioner for Finance, Fred Kpakol stated
this in a crucial meeting he had with all heads of
MDAs including Education Secretaries and
Principals of schools.
Kpakol insisted that with the geometrical drop in
the Federal allocation, there is an urgent need to
block all leakages in the system so that
Government would have the funds to pay salaries,
provide infrastructure and fulfil other campaign
promises made by the Government.
The Commissioner noted that the current staff
strength in the service put at about 53,000 is
grossly unrealistic and the payment of over Six
billion as monthly wage bill is also unsustainable,
adding that the submission of the authentic
nominal rolls, vouchers and BVN would help
Government to nip this corruption in the bud.
He warned that the heads of MDAs’ are expected
to endorse on the nominal rolls and vouchers,
stressing that this would hold them responsible for
any fraud detected in the nominal rolls.
The Chairman Civil Service Commission, Chief Oris
Onyiri stated that it is the responsibility of the
heads of the MDA’s to stop the salaries of staff
who retired in their MDA and not to wait for the
office of the Head of Service or the Civil Service
Commission to notify them before doing the
needful. The Head of Service, Rufus Godwins, disclosed that
Government is considering affixing the photograph
of workers on their official files for identification,
adding that this would reduce drastically the ghost
workers syndrome in the State.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by privat: 7:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok ooOh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by daniboyoneface: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok, no problem we are watching.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Chibuking81 post=42809310]http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/10/wike-directs-civil-servants-to-present-nominal-rolls/ Wike directs civil servants to present
nominal rolls
By Victor Azubuike on February 10, 2016
@dailypostngr All Civil Servants in the State have been directed to
submit their nominal roll vouchers and Bank
Verification Numbers (BVN) on or before Friday
12th of February as a condition for receiving
February salary.
The Commissioner for Finance, Fred Kpakol stated
this in a crucial meeting he had with all heads of
MDAs including Education Secretaries and
Principals of schools.
Kpakol insisted that with the geometrical drop in
the Federal allocation, there is an urgent need to
block all leakages in the system so that
Government would have the funds to pay salaries,
provide infrastructure and fulfil other campaign
promises made by the Government.
The Commissioner noted that the current staff
strength in the service put at about 53,000 is
grossly unrealistic and the payment of over Six
billion as monthly wage bill is also unsustainable,
adding that the submission of the authentic
nominal rolls, vouchers and BVN would help
Government to nip this corruption in the bud.
He warned that the heads of MDAs’ are expected
to endorse on the nominal rolls and vouchers,
stressing that this would hold them responsible for
any fraud detected in the nominal rolls.
The Chairman Civil Service Commission, Chief Oris
Onyiri stated that it is the responsibility of the
heads of the MDA’s to stop the salaries of staff
who retired in their MDA and not to wait for the
office of the Head of Service or the Civil Service
Commission to notify them before doing the
needful. The Head of Service, Rufus Godwins, disclosed that
Government is considering affixing the photograph
of workers on their official files for identification,
adding that this would reduce drastically the ghost
workers syndrome in the State.[Where did he say 13,000 teachers arrears won't be paid again?]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=Fabmoniks post=42802169]Hey guys,

I have someone who urgently needs a transfer in UBE. Anyone with 'legit' connection should pls help me out.

Thanks.[/likewise me! House pls help give or connect me to the right person in ube section who will work my transfer]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
These set of politician hmmmm. U are paying only 6 billion to all the workers. How much do they received frm fg? And how much is the state Internally generate revenue? Hiss

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
barikay:
These set of politician hmmmm. U are paying only 6 billion to all the workers. How much do they received frm fg? And how much is the state Internally generate revenue? Hiss

About 6 billion n not 6 billion exact. It could be 5.1 billion or 5.02 billion. Naija

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ejirop: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:41am On Feb 13, 2016
These set of politician hmmmm. U are paying only 6 billion to all the workers. How much do they received frm fg? And how much is the state Internally generate revenue

when I.Iko*******, made unguarded statement, it cost him his job. It look as if the COMM-OF-FINANCE, ve fallen into the same pit. Now she has been suspended. How una see am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.