Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400270 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2016
friends is time to wake up and go to school, happy resumption

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2016
Its a new chapter.
I pray for every one out there, that in this journey of 11 weeks, God ll keep u from road accidents, indoor accident and a successful term. Happy resumption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2016
welcome back to us all, wishing us a blessed n successful term ahead. supervisors came to my school CSS ALUU in ikwerre lga today to perform dia official duty. we shall not b victim of any sort of quarry .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Gad2:

Sorry, am tired with typing d process, u may call me on 08098820053 b4 monday because network is very poor at my station outside of ph.

Thanks for your assistance. I went to ministry of finance with my payslip and was told that it will be sorted out cos many others had same ish. When you did yours, did they write down your name? I asked cos he didn't even ask of my name or computer number so as to enlist mine amongst those that will b sorted out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emedoller(m): 12:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Is dere any 1 in obio/akpor dat was sent any message of cluster module training and does nt have d teachers risgestration number hw did u go abt it?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2016
rOsy247:

Thanks for your assistance. I went to ministry of finance with my payslip and was told that it will be sorted out cos many others had same ish. When you did yours, did they write down your name? I asked cos he didn't even ask of my name or computer number so as to enlist mine amongst those that will b sorted out.

From my own pay slip,d deduction was made by NUT,and the woman in d board ask me to take it to their office and not to ministry of finance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2016
2ruconfidence:

From my own pay slip,d deduction was made by NUT,and the woman in d board ask me to take it to their office and not to ministry of finance.
on ur payslip, any deduction for pension?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2016
2ruconfidence:

Mine was NUT too. So, did u go? Was it rectified? More details pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2016
rOsy247:

Mine was NUT too. So, did u go? Was it rectified? More details pls.

They asked me to submit d pay slip which I did and the man told me that so many others came last week with their own pay slips.I was assured that it will be rectified.Their office is at no 1 Aba street by Iloabuchi
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
2ruconfidence:

They asked me to submit d pay slip which I did and the man told me that so many others came last week with their own pay slips.I was assured that it will be rectified.Their office is at no 1 Aba street by Iloabuchi
i guess u meant NUMBER 1ABBA STREET BY ILOUBUCHI,MILE 1 DIOBU
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
heaven55:
i guess u meant NUMBER 1ABBA STREET BY ILOUBUCHI,MILE 1 DIOBU

Yeah!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
2ruconfidence:

pls answer my question
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
2ruconfidence:

Ok thanks. 'will go there 'moro'
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
2ruconfidence:

Yeah!!
ok..tho i tink u're wrong..number 1 abba shuld be by ABAKILIKI STREET n not ilabuochi which is @d far end of abba street..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
physics and government teachers needed in Nkpulu junction Rumuigbo. if you're interested forward your CV to oruwise@gmail.com. State your subject of interest
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
rOsy247:

My computer no., full name and value of overdeduction was taken. the list is on his table.
but if while you were there, d director had access to the payroll server, he may have rectified it. that was how mine was finally sorted out. i hope to receive full salary for january + some refunds of d overdeduction.
let's just wait nd see how jan. alert will look like. take care.
Take note: i got thru on thursday 7th jan. and i am with SSSB. I wouldn't know if there is a very recent change in procedure.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2016
Those who collected double payment, should not expect salarry this month.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 10:46am On Jan 18, 2016
Fiafiad:
Those who collected double payment, should not expect salarry this month.

Why
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
britnd:

Why
I mean those whom have already exhausted their arreas and yet were being paid two months should not expect any payment this month.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Teachers of distinction ....plz can someone tell me wat to do..... bcuz presently i got a federal job.... wat can i do...... should i continue or quit d new job.... plz ur advice Tnkz n God bless.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
There was palpable excitement among Cross River State civil servants yesterday as Governor Ben Ayade kept his promise to pay January salary before the weekend.
All across the various ministries, departments and agencies, workers could be seen jubilating and discussing among themselves that the governor kept to his words to pay January salary before the weekend.
It would be recalled that the State Governor had directed on the 12th of January that salaries of workers in the state be paid on or before January 15th to cushion the effects of “January economic hardship”.
The Governor had given the directive when he paid an unscheduled visit to the state’s Land and Urban Development Ministry in Calabar, to ascertain the level of staff punctuality.
Governor Ayade who had given reasons for the early payment of salaries said the workers will be broke by now due to the yuletide expenditures. “We paid so early (15th) in December and so you should be broke by now and this is the time you need money to send the children back to school. I am also concerned about your welfare and well-being and that is why I am directing that the salaries for the month of January be paid between now and Friday.”
He stressed the need for workers to be disciplined and imbibe an industrial culture to achieve his administration’s plans to revolutionize the state industrially.
Expressing excitement that the governor has consistently kept his promise to pay salaries early, John Achu, a civil servant with the state ministry of agriculture said: “In fact, I could not believe it when I got the alert. I thought I was dreaming. Ayade is a God-sent redeemer to the people of Cross River state. “With what he is doing in the state Cross-Riverians are in for more juicy packages from our digital governor.”
Collaborating Achu’s position Mrs. Rita Okon of the Due Process and Price Intelligence Agency echoed: “God bless the hard working governor, God bless Prof. Ayade. Honestly I was wondering how I will pay my children school fees and take care of the home when one of my colleagues in the office started dancing after receiving an alert only to confirm Governor Ayade is a man of his words when she revealed that our salaries have been paid and showed us the alert only for mine to come in some minutes later. We had to organize a prayer session in our office for the governor. He must succeed and those fighting him for no reason will all fail in Jesus name. Ayade must complete his 8 years.” she added
Pastor Emma Ikwen of the state Internal Revenue Board on his part stated that this confirms the text I got from the governor’s Media Team (CSG) on Tuesday 12 January that his Excellency had directed that our salaries should be paid on or before January 15th. It is great this governor is keeping to his words he has clearly shown that workers’ welfare is of top priority to him and I want to assure him that we the workers in the state will not disappoint him and I also want to call on those fighting the governor unnecessarily should rather join him to make Cross River a better state rather than their continuous distraction. Ayade has clearly shown Cross River will be better under him after 8 years by the grace of God.
According to Christy Archibong of the Ministry of Works, “It was a very noisy session in our office today when salary alerts got to us. My colleagues started whistling and singing, praying for his Excellency. We have never seen this before we are very happy with Governor Ayade. It was only on Tuesday we got the message that our salaries will be paid before the week runs out and truly it happened. God bless Ayade.”
Workers in the state were paid their December salaries on the 15th. The development shows that Cross River state is the first state to have paid workers this year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Oya, relocate to Cross River...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Valmesk(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
funky555:
Teachers of distinction ....plz can someone tell me wat to do..... bcuz presently i got a federal job.... wat can i do...... should i continue or quit d new job.... plz ur advice Tnkz n God bless.
Have you started the federal job,if yes,i will like to take over the teaching job if it will be possible.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
rOsy247:

Did u later go to NUT office?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
rOsy247:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ezybest: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
wot u can do is to go 4 d federal one and give me d state own. wen dey pay u, u will b paying me on will b collecting ur percentage. tnx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
ORUWISE:
physics and government teachers needed in Nkpulu junction Rumuigbo. if you're interested forward your CV to oruwise@gmail.com. State your subject of interest
Am please to inform you that one of my friends submitted a Cv in that email address. You may check your email and he is of GOVERNMENT. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
funky555:

Discuss it with your oga princo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
2ruconfidence:

Did u later go to NUT office?

Yes I did. I was told to write a protest letter n attach it to the photocopy of my payslip, addressed to the chairman of NUT. I did n they collected it. Were you told to write letter too?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Gad2:

My computer no., full name and value of overdeduction was taken. the list is on his table.
but if while you were there, d director had access to the payroll server, he may have rectified it. that was how mine was finally sorted out. i hope to receive full salary for january + some refunds of d overdeduction.
let's just wait nd see how jan. alert will look like. take care.
Take note: i got thru on thursday 7th jan. and i am with SSSB. I wouldn't know if there is a very recent change in procedure.

I am with SSSB too. I wonder why he told me that it will be sorted out without collecting my payslip or details. Anyway lets wait until we receive alert.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2016
rOsy247:

Yes I did. I was told to write a protest letter n attach it to the photocopy of my payslip, addressed to the chairman of NUT. I did n they collected it. Were you told to write letter too?

Ok,I wasn't ask to write any letter.They only collected my payslip.I pray they sort everything out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
rOsy247:

Ok,I wasn't ask to write any letter.They only collected my payslip.I pray they sort everything out. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.