Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398817 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Asher79:

If my memory serves me well, I remember that it was because of this same incompetence and underhand practices by the Board that made Ex-Governor Amaechi ensure that our recruitment was outsourced to and handled by a competent private HR firm. Now, with all this gross incompetence being exhibited by the Board, imagine what would have happened to our recruitment process. Many better qualified and competent candidates would have been dropped while the grossly incompetent ones would have been recruited just because they know somebody who knows somebody who knows the oga at the top. Nepotism, instead of merit, would have been the order of the day.

My dear, my position about Wike's part in all of this is simple: As the Chief Executive of the State, it's his responsibility to ensure that all government MDAs are running smoothly, as any misadventure would undermine his credibility and integrity, because after all said and done, the bulk stops at his table.
Gbam, true talky
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
I stand to be corrected!

this is an intentional act by this government

and there is nothing u can do about it cos u will resume next week even if it means borrowing

NOW YOU CAN BELIEVE THE SAYING THAT " THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE . . . "

©STILL VE A REASON TO THANK AMAECHI®

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 2:07am On Apr 17, 2016
ikem50:
I stand to be corrected!

this is an intentional act by this government

and there is nothing u can do about it cos u will resume next week even if it means borrowing

NOW YOU CAN BELIEVE THE SAYING THAT " THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE . . . "
God bless you.. Don't know you see through 3D glasses!
©STILL VE A REASON TO THANK AMAECHI®

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Where DAT guy wey dey call everybody "pessimist”,where are in for a tough ride in this state,so every civil servant especially teachers... Just tigten your belt...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gbame(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2016
A leading state microfinance bank with head office in Port Harcourt, requires the services of Customer Service Officers for its branches in Rivers State.
Qualification. OND/NCE in any discipline. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@midlandmfb.com. Successful candidates will resume on or before 25th of April, 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2016
heaven55:
some pessimist sha

Optimist were you paid last week?

Mtchwww yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
barika2011:
Where DAT guy wey dey call everybody "pessimist”,we are in for a tough ride in this state,so every civil servant especially teachers... Just tigten your belt...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
gbame:
A leading state microfinance bank with head office in Port Harcourt, requires the services of Customer Service Officers for its branches in Rivers State.
Qualification. OND/NCE in any discipline. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@midlandmfb.com. Successful candidates will resume on or before 25th of April, 2016.
pls I sent a mail to d email but it didn't go tru, response was that d email isn't working. pls is it d email address for d job
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please I need help on transfer, I am of PPSB, I want to transfer from Ahoada East to Port-harcourt due to insecurity. One can not sleep with both eyes close, there is no peace of mind, kidnapping, killing, broad day and night robbery, phone threat calling whom ever they remember to come and settle with some amount of money or be kidnap or kill. Please am in serious in need of transfer help.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Chibuking81:
Please I need help on transfer, I am of PPSB, I want to transfer from Ahoada East to Port-harcourt due to insecurity. One can not sleep with both eyes close, there is no peace of mind, kidnapping, killing, broad day and night robbery, phone threat calling whom ever they remember to come and settle with some amount of money or be kidnap or kill. Please am in serious in need of transfer help. [/quote[quoteauthor=Chibuking81 post=44793138]Please I need help on transfer, I am of PPSB, I want to transfer from Ahoada East to Port-harcourt due to insecurity. One can not sleep with both eyes close, there is no peace of mind, kidnapping, killing, broad day and night robbery, phone threat calling whom ever they remember to come and settle with some amount of money or be kidnap or kill. Please am in serious in need of transfer help.
I feel you but I suggest you have a little patience till all these hullabaloo about 'ghost workers' settles down. Mnwhl there's a no that has been posted here a no of times for those in ppsb who need transfer. Can't remember the poster anyway, but just go through the posts.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2016
PPSB Zenith March salary alert just received this morning , as early as 8:30. No February salary and one month's arrears as yet. #Sad!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2016
Asher79:
PPSB Zenith March salary alert just received this morning , as early as 8:30. No February salary and one month's arrears as yet. #Sad!
Pls when last did you receive arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
ChyChy17:
Pls when last did you receive arrears?

It was last December.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:37am On Apr 18, 2016
March salary alert received
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Asher79:

It was last December.
. Ok, I think those that'll collect arrears in March are those who last received for the Month of Nov which was paid in the 1st wk of Dec. So yours might come together with April salary. I'm writing with the belief that you're in Ppsb. #KeepingOurFingersCrossed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2016
rOsy247:
March salary alert received
pls which Bank and LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 11:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Alert received ppsb union bank 1month
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Alert received ppsb union bank 1month khana lga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
UBA just paid. March
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
What has happened to our beloved arrears.?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
edin:
UBA just paid. March
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
edin:
UBA just paid. March
Are u among those affected by the non-payment of Feb salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
March salary alert received, Diamond Bank PPSB Ahoada East. Yet to receive my unpaid February salary. In all, glory be to the Lord almighty, the creator of heaven and earth. Imagine two months going to the three months without salary. God I thank you for this March alert been received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
jeccy:
Alert received ppsb union bank 1month khana lga
Has anyone from ube using union Bank recieved?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
http://biblehub.com/context/matthew/6-26.htm Bible said in the book of Matthew 6 : 26 - 34 :
26 “Look at the birds of the air, that they do
not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and
yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are
you not worth much more than they?
27 “And who of you by being worried can
add a single hour to his life? 28 “And why
are you worried about clothing? Observe
how the lilies of the field grow; they do not
toil nor do they spin, 29 yet I say to you
that not even Solomon in all his glory
clothed himself like one of these. 30 “But if
God so clothes the grass of the field, which
is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into
the furnace, will He not much more clothe
you? You of little faith! 31 “Do not worry
then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What
will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for
clothing?’ 32 “For the Gentiles eagerly seek
all these things; for your heavenly Father
knows that you need all these things.
33 “But seek first His kingdom and His
righteousness, and all these things will be
added to you.
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for
tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has
enough trouble of its own.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chibuking81:
http://biblehub.com/context/matthew/6-26.htm Bible said in the book of Matthew 6 : 26 - 34 :
26 “Look at the birds of the air, that they do
not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and
yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are
you not worth much more than they?
27 “And who of you by being worried can
add a single hour to his life? 28 “And why
are you worried about clothing? Observe
how the lilies of the field grow; they do not
toil nor do they spin, 29 yet I say to you
that not even Solomon in all his glory
clothed himself like one of these. 30 “But if
God so clothes the grass of the field, which
is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into
the furnace, will He not much more clothe
you? You of little faith! 31 “Do not worry
then, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What
will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear for
clothing?’ 32 “For the Gentiles eagerly seek
all these things; for your heavenly Father
knows that you need all these things.
33 “But seek first His kingdom and His
righteousness, and all these things will be
added to you.
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for
tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has
enough trouble of its own.
for my heavenly Father knows that I need all these things. He that I serve shall not disappoint me, for he shall clothe all my effort. My February effort been my salary shall come to me. My God plan and thought for me is for good not of evil.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
ChyChy17:
. Ok, I think those that'll collect arrears in March are those who last received for the Month of Nov which was paid in the 1st wk of Dec. So yours might come together with April salary. I'm writing with the belief that you're in Ppsb. #KeepingOurFingersCrossed.

My dear, it's all about living in the realm of hope. With the way the system is going, there are no certainties anymore. Many of us are yet to be paid February salary, how much more the outstanding arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
Now you can see that they have turned us to accept whatever crumps they drop on our table.

Are you all now clear with the fact that the verification was a scam in other to divert attention. Even when they paid march salary to some teachers,they couldn't pay February salary. Besides nobody dare say fiam.

Fear has gripped all.

#paymemyfebruarysalaryiworkedforit.#

NEW RIVERS VIRUS. WE HAIL THEE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Access bank alert received. One month, no arrears. Seems our arrears have entered voice mail. Is my intuition being proved right? Hmmmm....still praying.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fidelity for ppsb in Emolga, one month(march) paid.
#Paymemyfebsalary#.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Am smelling something and am following things. make sure you pay everybody this time because allocation is bonus for you. Have you paid ECOBANK?

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Unity bank Alert received. 1month no arrears PPSB Kelga,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.