Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402418 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 2:56am On Jul 10, 2016
kebosky:
Abeg na who don get alert in SSSB since after biometrics?
When were u captured? If u did ur bio just recently, I think u should expect alert by August when July salaries would be paid but if u did urs may be last 3 weeks, u gona get it once June salaries are paid. Make inquiry whether June alerts have started coming. If u didn't receive, beta go back to biometrics venue and lay ur complaints; maybe the machine didn't capture u. It has happened to some and they were recaptured.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2016
oklacity:
When were u captured? If u did ur bio just recently, I think u should expect alert by August when July salaries would be paid but if u did urs may be last 3 weeks, u gona get it once June salaries are paid. Make inquiry whether June alerts have started coming. If u didn't receive, beta go back to biometrics venue and lay ur complaints; maybe the machine didn't capture u. It has happened to some and they were recaptured.
I did my biometrics July 1st. If it's by august I will get alert then it really sucks. I thought alert comes after a 2 weeks window
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2016
oklacity:
Someone who did on the 15th has received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
kebosky:
I did my biometrics July 1st. If it's by august I will get alert then it really sucks. I thought alert comes after a 2 weeks window
Kebosky I have told you to relax. Your pay will surely come. Abeg make you no go get BP ooohhh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
mod17:
Kebosky I have told you to relax. Your pay will surely come. Abeg make you no go get BP ooohhh
No worry, BP dey very normal...lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
pkkpro:

Someone who did on the 15th has received.
15th of what month? 15th of June must surely get alert when June salaries would be paid in July. But how many months alert did u receive? Congrats joor. Mine may start coming by August; chai, since February, no kobo, no shishi called salary. Well, I thank God that I must do my biometrics this week. July 1st capturing should expect alert by August when July salaries are paid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
mod17:
Mod17, u are indeed a very caring lady. A lot have gotten BP due to the harsh situation. Mod17, remember me too because the pocket is extremely dried. No where to even borrow money cos the ones u've borrowed have not been paid. This is the worst situation one is experiencing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
Countdown begins.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
All thanks to God, I just did my biometrics now even though I was re-scheduled for 29th as one of the spill over cases but I went there this morning with faith and approached one of the organizers who helped me to sort out my file and I was captured immediately.I was originally scheduled on last Thursday the 7th but was not able to be captured due to the incidence of non payment of February and March.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
guys I thank God am alive for 3days I could not walk nor eat my temperature was up high...though I noticed I have been feeling unwell for some time but instead I pay transport to go to work at abua use d remaining and eat with my family .....even d day I went to do my biometric I was on a sweater .....but last week I slept but could not get up from my bed my legs backbone hurts I could not eat my head ached badly ....but thank God 4 my dad he bought drugs for me now am getting better.please pals some1 that did his biometric around June 27 when will he receive his salary cos I still gat to c d doc and no money pls

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
sammymarvin:
guys I thank God am alive for 3days I could not walk nor eat my temperature was up high...though I noticed I have been feeling unwell for some time but instead I pay transport to go to work at abua use d remaining and eat with my family .....even d day I went to do my biometric I was on a sweater .....but last week I slept but could not get up from my bed my legs backbone hurts I could not eat my head ached badly ....but thank God 4 my dad he bought drugs for me now am getting better.please pals some1 that did his biometric around June 27 when will he receive his salary cos I still gat to c d doc and no money pls
Count 3 weeks from that day you did your biometrics, ours was on 22nd yet no payment by today. Patience is what you need though its not easy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
sammymarvin:
Those that did 20th June are yet to receive, just have some faith. It will come
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
sammymarvin:
Thank God for your recovery. Like I do tell everyone relax. Pay will come when it will come
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
This should answer some questions.

Still,
Your boy,
Cruize306 aka Mr Cruize

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
please can someone explain this incidence matter better...its still surprising that after all these years and the old biometric done...someone's name cannot be found in their system.....do they go back to the old payroll to extract ones details before capturing them in incident cases?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jirigwa(f): 6:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
Stanbic ibtc Alert received, Ikwerre ube. 1month May

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Glory be to God for successful biometric exercise today. Biometric has become a story for me. I am waiting for the salary now. I wish others that are yet to do theirs success . I want to appreciate all of you who has one way or the other give give information here which lead to the success of this activity. Almighty God Bless You All. you must surely eat the fruit of your labour
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
otubobo:
please can someone explain this incidence matter better...its still surprising that after all these years and the old biometric done...someone's name cannot be found in their system.....do they go back to the old payroll to extract ones details before capturing them in incident cases?

They extract information for the old one. In my own case the guy that enter my information in old biometric make mistake with my age, now as they want to extract information from the old one ,they notice that there is age difference. So they ask and I tender my birth certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
ORUWISE:

They extract information for the old one. In my own case the guy that enter my information in old biometric make mistake with my age, now as they want to extract information from the old one ,they notice that there is age difference. So they ask and I tender my birth certificate
.....thanks a bunch...I no fit shout ooooh..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
The incidence case could be that of no data found as in your details or no Bvn or difference in age and lot more. Mine was no data found which was later corrected and I was captured today
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gladvera: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
@temple4real
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
gladvera:
@temple4real
yes! @glad Vera anything the matter?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
jirigwa:
Stanbic ibtc Alert received, Ikwerre ube. 1month May
Pls, is this the only guy receiving alerts or others are hiding theirs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 11:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
dexpee4life:
Guy I wonder oooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 1:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Come, anyone that has received alert should say it o, let's be sure the biometrics for SSSB is not a hoax. Come to think of it, I heard that the governor a.k.a. Daddy Wikks has gotten approval from the house of assembly to take another loan of N9bn. Does anyone know what it's meant to service?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 5:19am On Jul 12, 2016
dexpee4life:
Is possible cos some others have received before now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2016
kebosky:
Come, anyone that has received alert should say it o, let's be sure the biometrics for SSSB is not a hoax. Come to think of it, I heard that the governor a.k.a. Daddy Wikks has gotten approval from the house of assembly to take another loan of N9bn. Does anyone know what it's meant to service?
.....if that is true....am sure this guy wants to run the state bankrupt with his spree of borrowing...na wa
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2016
and these are hard times economically must the governor embark on all the projects at ones....some of these projects would not even impact on the life's of the people...but workers salaries not been paid have direct effect on market traders, school owners etc....

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2016
Gud morn all,pls can someone help me and give me link on how to get connected in this coming Junior Waec Marking. I need ur urgent reply thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Everytime they want to take loan, we hear we want to use it to pay civil servants and pensioners and then complete on going projects bla bla bla. They obtain the loan yet civil servants and pensioners are not paid. After holding people's salaries for 5 months and counting, there is no justification not to pay salaries within a week after the person has been processed in the biometric exercise given the long wait. Federal govt is not owing her workers yet some state governors are so insensitive to their workers plight. They are complaining of no money yet they pay themselves, their wives and concubines, their associates and even their enemies. No money yet they make stupid appointments everyday just to squander the resources that should be channeled properly to impact on the people. One civil servant is equivalent to over 100 people in the state cos every household in this state has a civil servant or pensioner; and many dependants are on that civil servant, just imagine the hardship hundreds of people face because that one civil servant they depend on has not been paid for months, now check out the multiplier effect it has on hundreds of thousands of people whose source of income is their salaries...THERE IS GOD. We just dey look them, infact I go prepare to run as Governor very soon to correct most of these Higihaga

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
otubobo:
.....if that is true....am sure this guy wants to run the state bankrupt with his spree of borrowing...na wa
But Rotimi Amaechi warned us about this guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.