Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402429 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2016
Catalyst4eva:
Because of the complain by some members here that the biometric Schedule I posted here is tiny, I have decided to type it so everyone can see it clearly.

Below is the summarized type-written Schedule of the biometric exercise I posted above:

UBE OGU/BOLO...... Fri. July 8, 2016 (8am-12noon)
UBE OMUMA........Fri. July 8, 2016 (12noon-4pm)

RSSSSB OKRIKA.....Mon. July 11 (8am-11.30am)
RSSSSB ETCHE..... Mon, July 11 (11:30am-4pm)

UBE OKRIKA........TUE. July 12 (8am-4pm)

RSSSSB AHOADA WEST....Wed, July 13 (8am-12noon)
RSSSSB GOKANA......Wed, July 13 (12noon-4pm)

UBE GOKANA......Thurs. July 14 (8am-4pm)

RSSSSB ONELGA.....Fri. July 15 (8am-12noon)
RSSSSB KELGA......Fri, JULY 15 (12noon-4pm)

UBE ETCHE, 1 - 615 of 1235.....Mon, July 18,2016
UBE AKUKU TORU, 1 - 250 of 508......Mon, July 18, 2016

UBE ETCHE, 616 - 1235 of 1235......TUE, July 19 2016
UBE AKUKU TORU 251 - 508 of 508.....TUE, July 19

UBE OYIGBO..........WED. July 20, 2016

UBE KHANA 1 - 665 of 1265.........THURS. July 21, 2016
UBE ANDONI, 1 - 288 of 668......THURS, July 21, 2016

UBE KHANA, 665 - 1265 of 1265......Fri. July 22, 2016
UBE ANDONI, 289 - 668 of 668....FRI. July 22

UBE ANDONI .........Mon. July 25, 2016
UBE ASARI TORU........TUE. July 26, 2016
UBE TAI ...................WED. July 27, 2016
UBE ELEME..............THURS. July 28, 2016
INCIDENT/PENDING CASES/REVIEW....Fri. July 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Bert81(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Praise the lord ,I just finish doing my biometric exercise @ 8:45am .God is Great
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Wike pay me my 5 months salary ooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Why is Wike being so insensitive. This is the second week of another month....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
wike paid my aunt who is a nurse, banking with eco bank and who did their biometric on the 8th of June 2months salary on Monday 11 July I saw the alert myself...my aunty was all smiles because her biometric passed one month before the pay come, at one point she was asking me , I thought you said it was two weeks before pay will come... I was so happy for her and jealous at the same time. at least I go get airtime money inside.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
otubobo:
wike paid my aunt who is a nurse, banking with eco bank and who did their biometric on the 8th of June 2months salary on Monday 11 July I saw the alert myself...my aunty was all smiles because her biometric passed one month before the pay come, at one point she was asking me , I thought you said it was two weeks before pay will come... I was so happy for her and jealous at the same time. at least I go get airtime money inside.
lol same thing happened to my aunt. Hers is access bank, she was always disturbing me and I keep telling her to relax. Now she is all smiles too as a matter of fact she don send my recharge card money grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT IS UP TO DATE IN TERMS OF PAYMENT OF SALARIES ---FINANCE COMMISSIONER Rivers State Government has declared that that it is up-to- date in terms of salary payment to her work-force. In an interview on Tuesday, the State Commissioner for Finance, Dr Fred Kpakol informed that only staff who are yet to do their biometric are yet to be paid. The Finance Commissioner stated that about 75 percent of the State's Workforce have been captured and paid their monthly salaries for the preceding months. He noted: "The moment you do your biometric to authenticate that you are a bonafide civil servant, you get paid. For those who will be captured this month, they will be paid their outstanding salaries. "Rivers State is not owing salaries. The state is doing biometric authentication of civil servants which is a three- month exercise. The exercise ends on July 29, 2016. By then, we will have a comprehensive data of all bonafide civil servants in the state" The Finance Commissioner added that the process for the payment of June salaries has been concluded. In a statement, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor on Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu recalled that Governor Wike had directed that only civil servants who have undergone biometric exercise be paid. The statement added that so far, the Rivers State Government has saved N2billion through the highly successful biometric capture of civil servants in the state. Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard falsehood being peddled by defeated politicians through their media associates that the Rivers State Government has defaulted in the monthly payment of salaries. Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media. 12th July, 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
pkkpro:
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT IS UP TO DATE IN
TERMS OF PAYMENT OF SALARIES ---FINANCE
COMMISSIONER
Rivers State Government has declared that that it is up-to-
date in terms of salary payment to her work-force.
In an interview on Tuesday, the State Commissioner for
Finance, Dr Fred Kpakol informed that only staff who are yet
to do their biometric are yet to be paid.
The Finance Commissioner stated that about 75 percent of the
State's Workforce have been captured and paid their monthly
salaries for the preceding months.
He noted: "The moment you do your biometric to authenticate
that you are a bonafide civil servant, you get paid. For those
who will be captured this month, they will be paid their
outstanding salaries.
"Rivers State is not owing salaries. The state is doing
biometric authentication of civil servants which is a three-
month exercise. The exercise ends on July 29, 2016. By
then, we will have a comprehensive data of all bonafide civil
servants in the state"
The Finance Commissioner added that the process for the
payment of June salaries has been concluded.
In a statement, Special Assistant to the Rivers State
Governor on Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu recalled that
Governor Wike had directed that only civil servants who have
undergone biometric exercise be paid.
The statement added that so far, the Rivers State
Government has saved N2billion through the highly successful
biometric capture of civil servants in the state.
Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard
falsehood being peddled by defeated politicians through their
media associates that the Rivers State Government has
defaulted in the monthly payment of salaries.
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic
Media.
12th July, 2016.
.....The thunder wey go fire this man and their propaganda eh...they wait for their door steps am owed 5months salaries oh...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
pkkpro:
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT IS UP TO DATE IN TERMS OF PAYMENT OF SALARIES ---FINANCE COMMISSIONER Rivers State Government has declared that that it is up-to- date in terms of salary payment to her work-force. In an interview on Tuesday, the State Commissioner for Finance, Dr Fred Kpakol informed that only staff who are yet to do their biometric are yet to be paid. The Finance Commissioner stated that about 75 percent of the State's Workforce have been captured and paid their monthly salaries for the preceding months. He noted: "The moment you do your biometric to authenticate that you are a bonafide civil servant, you get paid. For those who will be captured this month, they will be paid their outstanding salaries. "Rivers State is not owing salaries. The state is doing biometric authentication of civil servants which is a three- month exercise. The exercise ends on July 29, 2016. By then, we will have a comprehensive data of all bonafide civil servants in the state" The Finance Commissioner added that the process for the payment of June salaries has been concluded. In a statement, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor on Electronic Media, Simeon Nwakaudu recalled that Governor Wike had directed that only civil servants who have undergone biometric exercise be paid. The statement added that so far, the Rivers State Government has saved N2billion through the highly successful biometric capture of civil servants in the state. Members of the public are therefore advised to disregard falsehood being peddled by defeated politicians through their media associates that the Rivers State Government has defaulted in the monthly payment of salaries. Simeon Nwakaudu, Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media. 12th July, 2016.
Na only commissioner of finance waka. come? wey Oga wike? This lie wey we dey lie this lie wey we dey lie There is God oooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Berylsprings: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vacancies currently in a new Daycare/Crèche/Nursery that has just opened its doors at Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

1. Head of Admin: Responsibilities include managing the Daycare Facility on behalf of the owner; amongst others.
2. Child Minders
3. Piano teacher
4. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
5. Teachers
6. Nurse

If Interested, please send your CV to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 5:10am On Jul 13, 2016
pkkpro:
COMMISSIONER
outstanding salaries.
servants in the state"
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Media.
12th July, 2016.

World liar of the year 2016.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2016
I don't blame kpakor or whatever he calls himself, since February till date no pay and he opens his gutter to say that no one is being owed even after I have done the so- called biometrics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2016
New Rivers State indeed, gone are days that civil servants counts days of the month, now tales of the moon light. Nobody can predict when salaries would be paid, to at least plan ahead and manage the mega take home. Gov Wike, remember we voted you in, we can as well oust you from office. Pay me my salary as at when due, else you know the nemesis...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2016
Y don't we wait for the biometrics exercise to end then we give the government one month before we start venting our anger, frustrations, and conclusions..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
That's not the government
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
pkkpro:
COMMISSIONER
outstanding salaries.
servants in the state"
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Media.
12th July, 2016.
They repeated the rubbish this morning, God will arest them in those their lies
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2016
NeilOssai:
Y don't we wait for the biometrics exercise to end then we give the government one month before we start venting our anger, frustrations, and conclusions..
You must be very stupid to make that statement. Do u know how many months I have stayed without salaries? 5 months. The excuse was that I should do biometrics. I have completed the stupid biometrics for weeks yet my salary is still not paid. Please don't come here and do your politics, we are civil servants and we deserve our pay cos we have paid our dues. Now the commissioner is saying all who have been captured have been paid and we know that the statement is a big lie cos all of us in SSSB that have completed the biometrics for weeks have not been paid. If you are a PDP member, do your politics out of here. This forum is for civil servants not politicians

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
kebosky:
You must be very stupid to make that statement. Do u know how many months I have stayed without salaries? 5 months. The excuse was that I should do biometrics. I have completed the stupid biometrics for weeks yet my salary is still not paid. Please don't come here and do your politics, we are civil servants and we deserve our pay cos we have paid our dues. Now the commissioner is saying all who have been captured have been paid and we know that the statement is a big lie cos all of us in SSSB that have completed the biometrics for weeks have not been paid. If you are a PDP member, do your politics out of here. This forum is for civil servants not politicians
Someone simply adviced that we be patient and you call the person 'very stupid'. What else can you do apart from being patient? Teachers are supposed to exhibit a high level of civility. ok now that the person is very stupid has it brought your money? It will really be better if we learn to make our points without insulting ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
masterchi:
Someone simply adviced that we be patient and you call the person 'very stupid'. What else can you do apart from being patient? Teachers are supposed to exhibit a high level of civility. ok now that the person is very stupid has it brought your money? It will really be better if we learn to make our points without insulting ourselves.
...WELL SAID!!....... going to school does not mean one is learned....Some exhibit illiteracy by their writing, some by their actions, some by their attitude..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Good day my fellow teachers.. hmmm..it's quite a difficult moment for us during this period of no salary or simply what one would call "dryness". One thing I know is that the Lord will keep on sustaining us and very soon,He'll put laughter on our faces.Amen!Please,I also want to use this opportunity to enquire on how one can get a transfer(SSSB). I am in urgent need for it,so if any of us has a clue on how I'll go about it, please, do not hesitate telling me about it.Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
NeilOssai:
...WELL SAID!!....... going to school does not mean one is learned....Some exhibit illiteracy by their writing, some by their actions, some by their attitude..
Guy a hungry man is an angry man, so don't blame anyone you're no in their shoes I sympathies with the unpaid teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Edozie82:
Good day my fellow teachers.. hmmm..it's quite a difficult moment for us during this period of no salary or simply what one would call "dryness". One thing I know is that the Lord will keep on sustaining us and very soon,He'll put laughter on our faces.Amen!Please,I also want to use this opportunity to enquire on how one can get a transfer(SSSB). I am in urgent need for it,so if any of us has a clue on how I'll go about it, please, do not hesitate telling me about it.Thanks.
.....I wish I knew,I would have told you but since I don't know,I don't have anything to tell you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gladvera: 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2016
Alert received just now.June salary.UBE obio akpor. Zenith Bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
Edozie82:
there will soon be a general transfer by the board according to a source in the board
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
there will soon be a general transfer by the board according to a source in the board

Ok,dts interestin. tnks for d info am highly gr8ful...bt wht are d criteria for one to get d transfer? pls,do u knw dm?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
With all these things that are happening to teachers, the NUT is not saying or doing anything to help us get our pay even after weeks of biometrics. I think soon we would have to form our own NUT to protect our interest or we run for NUT elections and replace those officers that are non-chalant about our plight. They take almost N2000 monthly from our salaries yet they can't stand up for us

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
With all these things that are happening to teachers, the NUT is not saying or doing anything to help us get our pay even after weeks of biometrics. I think soon we would have to form our own NUT to protect our interest or we run for NUT elections and replace those officers that are non-chalant about our plight. They take almost N2000 monthly from our salaries as union dues yet they can't stand up for us

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
NeilOssai:
Apologies to you Mr neilossai, sorry if my utterances hurt you. But I still think that haven waited these 5 months and finally captured, I don't have to wait till July ends and then give wike extra one month before I start complaining about my unpaid salaries. Also, the commissioner is claiming that all who have been captured have been paid all arrears, while the truth is no SSSB teacher has been paid even after completing the biometric exercise. If we don't talk and let the world know that we haven't paid, they will term us as ghost workers and subsequently disengage people without pay. So folks try and listen to radio programmes, our salary issue is always talked about, call in and contribute. Nigerian info 92.3, Today FM 95.1, Wazobia FM 94.1, etc
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:24am On Jul 14, 2016
PPSBgo to the board for your file number It was pasted yesterday
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 2:49am On Jul 14, 2016
NeilOssai:
See, let me ask u Neil Ossai. Do u believe that every hungry man is extremely an angry man?There are a whole lots of civil servants who had been captured for over a month now but not even a dine has been received as salary since February. There is nothing that u can do to stop a hungry man from barking out his pains. Have u experienced the reaction from a hungry lion?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by oklacity(m): 3:01am On Jul 14, 2016
wealthyprince:
PPSB should go to the board for your file number It was pasted yesterday
Very correct info. File numbers were pasted on the walls yesterday. They were all handwritten and i really commend the person who did such a handwritten work but some numbers are same with other persons numbers and when u try notifying them, they said that they were perfect with what they did. One shouldn't bother much even if they have made some mistakes because very soon, the confirmation letters will be dispatched to the new teachers and u will get the correct number from ur letter. Some have received their letters but currently, they paused given it out till further notice except ur principal has a very lengthy leg. This is merely for PPSB.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Very good Morning my distinguished teachers..It's goin to be well wit us even this day no matter wht d devil n his cohorts r doin to us..pls,I want to find out wht this file number is all abt.Wht r we goin to use it 2 do?Pls, if u v any info to this do share wit us.Tnks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.