Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2405648 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
gold360:
that moment when my little girl hears our oga over the news saying he has paid everyone

Lolzzzzzz u wan kill me here with laugh oooooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2016
hail:
What question exactly did you asked them before this reply?
I told them that I did my biometrics over a month now without pay, that let them check if am properly captured in their system. MY NAME AND BVN NO.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutucious(f): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
pkkpro:

I told them that I did my biometrics over a month now without pay, that let them check if am properly captured in their system. MY NAME AND BVN NO.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2016
tutucious:

U seriously gave out ur bvn? I pray ur salary don't disappear once u receive alert.

Just passing shocked
.....that means all our salary go disappear now since the ict people all have our bvn based on your anology

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2016
tutucious:

U seriously gave out ur bvn? I pray ur salary don't disappear once u receive alert.

Just passing shocked
BVN is just like your bank account number. I think there is no harm in giving out BVN. It is when you join it with debit card number and pin number, Mobile app pin number, e-bank pin number or you scan a letter carring your signation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2016
tutucious:

Just passing shocked
If that is the case, ur salary will varnish also because b4 u wia captured ur BvN has to b key into the system and ur data z always with d ict guys. Also wen d board requested for it u didn't submit urs?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is what a source in Senior Schools Board sent me
RETRIEVAL OF STAFF (OLD I.D CARD)
In other to obtain the new staff identification card from the Rivers State Government, all staff are hereby directed to submit their staff I.D card through their head of department to the office of the director, administration latest Wednesday 27th July 2016.
Please inform all staff in your department. Sign by Ohuo, Uche Fred Director Admin for Chairman
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
dexpee4life:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
dexpee4life:
RETRIEVAL OF STAFF (OLD I.D CARD)
In other to obtain the new staff identification card from the Rivers State Government, all staff are hereby directed to submit their staff I.D card through their head of department to the office of the director, administration latest Wednesday 27th July 2016.
Please inform all staff in your department. Sign by Ohuo, Uche Fred Director Admin for Chairman
I feel it is an internal memo for only those in the board

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
House, What is the past tense of Wike
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
dexpee4life:
House, What is the past tense of Wike

Na W....I.....K.....E......D..... If you call am WIKED na you sabi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
chriswill20:

Lolzzzzzz u wan kill me here with laugh oooooo.
no jokes oh.
this kind propaganda fit make sick pikin get headache

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
but on a serious note I don't understand this batches salary thing.how will they have the moral justification of not paying everyone after the Biometrics exercise. yet LGAs like obia akpor and phalga will be alerted this month salary again.. it will be so grossly unfair.. I really don't think these people will get to that level of insensitivity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
MaxAngellyn:

Na W....I.....K.....E......D..... If you call am WIKED na you sabi!!!
.....lmao...your yeye dey smell...make him drones here no report you oh!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
I just need my pay..... cryI just need my pay.....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
otubobo:
.....lmao...your yeye dey smell...make him drones here no report you oh!!!
True Reasoning
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutucious(f): 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
emekatex:
Lol! Ur statement reminded me of my late grandmother. What does BVN got to do with someone collecting ur money or stuff like that? BVN is somehow similar to ur Bank account number, so having it does nt in any way allows someone access to withhold nor withdraw ur money (salary). If so, then all of us may nt get our salary because our BVN have been so much exposed starting from d bank that gave it to us, to our various zonal boards and headquaters down to ICT and min of finance too. So, my dear issue of bvn in dis case is nt hidden.

Too bad she is late... She must be as smart myself... I guess u can't take a joke when u see one. Thanks for the Lectures.

Like I said I was just passing. grin grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
pkkpro:

they have not reply the message I send to them since yesternight. I sent it to rvsg.ict@gmail.com or is it wrong address.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chibuking81:
they have not reply the message I send to them since yesternight. I sent it to rvsg.ict@gmail.com or is it wrong address.
instead of sending these messages that wont take anyone anywhere, why no we make the hashtage #wikepayus or #Wikestopthelies trend on twitter. We are about 13k new teachers and we need just 3k person twitting at a particular time to make that hashtag trend all over Nigeria. These emails wont help us. If I can get 50 to 100 likes or interest on this comment then I'll start the discussion on twitter.

20 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
tutucious:

Too bad she is late... She must be as smart myself... I guess u can't take a joke when u see one. Thanks for the Lectures.

Like I said I was just passing. grin grin
pls my dear, i meant no insult. I was only joking.ok?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
On a lighter note some persons are just devil incarnate in human clothing. How on earth does this man expect us to cope with this level of insensitivity while he is drinking to stupor every day? God we need your divine settlement.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chibuking81:

even me too, I mailed dem last night but up till now no response.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
masterchi:
instead of sending these messages that wont take anyone anywhere, why no we make the hashtage #wikepayus or #Wikestopthelies trend on twitter. We are about 13k new teachers and we need just 3k person twitting at a particular time to make that hashtag trend all over Nigeria. These emails wont help us. If I can get 50 to 100 likes or interest on this comment then I'll start the discussion on twitter.
just go ahead others will join. U don't need more likes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Nigeria is depending on oil and here we are today. everyone shouting we need diversification! It is important for all teachers to consider this shouting as an advice. If you will pray, pray. if you will think, think. Anything good you can do, do. don't wait for government it is the devil's tool for frustration and confusion especially in naija where there is no order and Potential Ambassador cannot recite the National Anthem and/or The pledge. #startsomethingnow

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2016
masterchi:
Good one
Am in, just start the discussion
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2016
I have learn........ That life is Tough, but am Tougher.
Good morning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
#wikepayus
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Come to think of it,i thought FG just shared huged amount to RSG.I really feel for people that have not been paid for months. Its a pity am existing in this inhumane society called Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
y'all should calm down.
we will be alerted latest from Tuesday next week.
source =The God that has the lives of rulers in his hands... what I want to see is who will challenge this God. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na wow oh, I now respect Wike and his native doctor.......
See how he is owing people and nobody wants to talk or protest even when he lied against the workers that he is not owing anybody......
I really respect him and his native man.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
someone already started it #wikestopthelies here https://mobile.twitter.com/9javiewsforum/status/758685020169048064?p=v Put ur mouth where ur money is. Talk is over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.