Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,641 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2486768 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutucious(f): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
emekatex:
pls my dear, i meant no insult. I was only joking.ok?

No probs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
masterchi:
someone already started it #wikestopthelies here https://mobile.twitter.com/9javiewsforum/status/758685020169048064?p=v Put ur mouth where ur money is. Talk is over.
guy don't take this personal. our boss is only playing politics to safe guard his political image.. he will definitely pay us soonest. Biometrics will end tomorrow..things will start happening from next week lets pray

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
gold360:
guy don't take this personal. our boss is only playing politics to safe guard his political image.. he will definitely pay us soonest. Biometrics will end tomorrow..things will start happening from next week lets pray
bro, nothing personal oh. 4 months is too long to play politics. Plus I wanted to see the response of some persons here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
gold360:
Gawd! Have we degenerated to this level in this country? We don't even know our rights again? So workers should suffer because the governor wants to 'safeguard his political image'? And you're completely OK with that? Or probably you've been paid till June. Pls what is wrong is wrong period!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
scrap from Nigeria info news: biomentricks will be ending 2mao ....TUC chairman said he knows most workers has not been paid cos his wife is been owned 4month salary....also a colleague I mean a co teacher also had his say on d news sighting and pleading with d Governor that he and most of his colleagues have not been paid....so I believe nothing is hidden ....but I still insist we do d # pay us our salary

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
sammymarvin:
scrap from Nigeria info news: biomentricks will be ending 2mao ....TUC chairman said he knows most workers has not been paid cos his wife is been owned 4month salary....also a colleague I mean a co teacher also had his say on d news sighting and pleading with d Governor that he and most of his colleagues have not been paid....so I believe nothing is hidden ....but I still insist we do d # pay us our salary

I also got the news. I really show appreciation to one of us that boldily stated our plights on air,it worths commending, since NUT has failed in fighting for our rights. Previously, the TUC chairman said he'll find out why most civil servants have not been paid and that he'll ensure that there'll time frame for this so called Biometrick exercise. My joy is that he is indirectly involve in this plight. I hope this development will arrest this situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
please I just want to know if anyone or anyone we know that was not paid Feb and march salaries and but have received after filling the incident form and done the biometric under ube or other ministries?....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
As BIOMETRICS ends tomorrow kindly watchout for GEOMETRICS.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by famuzy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
nakamora:
Can't stop laughing..... You funny die!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2016
nakamora:
na ALARTMATRICS me dey expect,u fit go on with ur GEOMETRICS.. grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2016
I so thank God for the polimetrics will end today. I therefore , command Gov. Wike and any other officers in charge of our payment to speedily release that money now in the name of Jesus. I decree anyone that will not work according to this instruction should be remove and replace by those that will work base on this instruction, so that the alter of God will be loaded with testimonies. In Jesus name I decree. Thank you Jesus , thank you Father in heaven for you have done it.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
ORUWISE:
I so thank God for the polimetrics will end today. I therefore , command Gov. Wike and any other officers in charge of our payment to speedily release that money now in the name of Jesus. I decree anyone that will not work according to this instruction should be remove and replace by those that will work base on this instruction, so that the alter of God will be loaded with testimonies. In Jesus name I decree. Thank you Jesus , thank you Father in heaven for you have done it.
it has been done in Jesus name

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Now that the biometrics is 99% over I hope that everything will return to normal salaries will be paid exactly during the last week of the month and not one or two weeks into the new month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Good Morning my fellow colleagues. I got an info this Morning that we are to submit our staff I.D. Please,I want to find out where we are to submit it and the deadline for the submission.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Edozie82:
Good Morning my fellow colleagues. I got an info this Morning that we are to submit our staff I.D. Please,I want to find out where we are to submit it and the deadline for the submission.
how true is this? If this info is anything to go by, why didn't they collect it during the biometrics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmm na waaaa ooooo

Edozie82:
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Edozie82:
We've already submitted ours. It was a 'fire brigade' work for us...The very day we got the info was the deadline. So we had to run helter skelter to our Zonal office at Obigbo to submit. That was on the 27th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2016
We hv not been contacted in my sch. My lga is khana
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Except ur LGA says otherwise there is no deadline for submitting old Id cards ... By the way those that submitted have you gotten the new id cards ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2016
jeccy:
We hv not been contacted in my sch. My lga is khana
same with my LGA, KELGA to be specific. We hv nt been asked to do so. Am just being aware of that here in this forum. Hwever, i believe if it's all that urgent our zonal director would've informed us via our head teachers. I meant d submission of d old ID Card.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
ChyChy17:
We've already submitted ours. It was a 'fire brigade' work for us...The very day we got the info was the deadline. So we had to run helter skelter to our Zonal office at Obigbo to submit. That was on the 27th.

okay,thanks for your response
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
nick4lifeng:
how true is this? If this info is anything to go by, why didn't they collect it during the biometrics

the order would have been to submit the old I.D right at the biometric venue and then collect the new one.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Any update from the biometrics venue?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kac13: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Alert received, p psb Phalga ,zenith bank.April salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
kac13:
Alert received, p psb Phalga ,zenith bank.April salary.

Hmmmmmmm ONLY? Well sha let it keep poping jor PPSB pple don try sef
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gazonga(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Alert received by madam
PPSB PHALGA for April & May

June & July LOAING .................................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
ChyChy17:

Hmmmmm for RSG. Submit old ID card without giving us the new one? No confirmation letter, no ID card. The only evidence for did job is d appointment letter. Na like dis we go dey dey? Make dem give us d new one before dem collect dis one na. Or better still confirmation letter too.. . hmmmmm for all of dem o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
gazonga:
Alert received by madam
PPSB PHALGA for April & May

June & July LOAING .................................

Yeah! This is how we roll.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kac13: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Alert received,May salary,ppsb Phalga,zenith. Elated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
kac13:
Only May? Have you been paid April?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
kac13:
thats a good news! But wait oo. Na only Phalga and Obio Akpor people be civil servants in Rivers State? I asked because i no understand again ooo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
ChyChy17:
Only May? Have you been paid April?
yes, she was alerted april earlier 2day and later May salary alert entered also.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: downbad(m), wealthyprince(m), Michaelcathy24 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.