Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400249 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
emekatex:
thats a good news! But wait oo. Na only Phalga and Obio Akpor people be civil servants in Rivers State? I asked because i no understand again ooo!
You just took the words out of my mouth. Make we dey watch na.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
kac13:
Alert received,May salary,ppsb Phalga,zenith. Elated.
good news. please when did you do your Biometrics?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
emekatex:
thats a good news! But wait oo. Na only Phalga and Obio Akpor people be civil servants in Rivers State? I asked because i no understand again ooo!
This has nothing to do with Obioakpo or Phalga, but the Bank reponsible for the payment. Zenith bank distribut to the rest of the banks and they pay first which is being used by the earlier mentiond LGAs.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kac13: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
gold360:
good news. please when did you do your Biometrics?
I did my biometrics on the 23rd of June.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
I pray that everybody get his/her salary alert by next week, as the payment started today, I thank God.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
kac13:
Alert received, p psb Phalga ,zenith bank.April salary.
kac13:
Alert received,May salary,ppsb Phalga,zenith. Elated.
gazonga:
Alert received by madam
PPSB PHALGA for April & May
June & July LOAING .................................

Praise God sombory, this is a welcome trend

Waiting for my own

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fiafiad:
This has nothing to do with Obioakpo or Phalga, but the Bank reponsible for the payment. Zenith bank distribut to the rest of the banks and they pay first which is being used by the earlier mentiond LGAs.
Hope so.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please those that have been alerted, were you owed Feb or march
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Does it mean no other LGA that is using Zenith bank or we done have members here from other LGA that are using Zenith bank?

Why only Phalga/Ohio akpor?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
ORUWISE:
Does it mean no other LGA that is using Zenith bank or we done have members here from other LGA that are using Zenith bank?

Why only Phalga/Ohio akpor?
very good question..cause I know some bonny people that use zenith.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
gold360:
very good question..cause I know some bonny people that use zenith.

Those bonny pple (PPSB) did biometrics 1st of July. All hope is not lost.... So I think.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bonny UBE that did their biometrics on the 1st july using zenith bank also received 2months today.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
edin:
Bonny UBE that did their biometrics on the 1st july using zenith bank also received 2months today.
wow good news... i guess this is the 7th batch.. from next week we will see.and hear more testimonies
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello colleagues, is there anyone affected in the February and March payment issues been paid so far after the biometric? please, we need urgent replies. thanks in advance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
jenifasam:
Hello colleagues, is there anyone affected in the February and March payment issues been paid so far after the biometric? please, we need urgent replies. thanks in advance.
....my former colleague although an old staff in my school now transferred to the ministry of education...was not paid Feb and march his banking with zenith he just called to confirm his being paid April and may this night...I was so happy like say na me receive am....my dear there is hope for us....relax
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:08am On Jul 30, 2016
otubobo:
....my former colleague although an old staff in my school now transferred to the ministry of education...was not paid Feb and march his banking with zenith he just called to confirm his being paid April and may this night...I was so happy like say na me receive am....my dear there is hope for us....relax
please can someone kindly clarify what this dude is saying? I cant understand a thing. '
thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2016
is a gud thing DAT d alerts have started coming in but y is it only 2months instead of 4months now. hope we will not beg again to receive d odaz.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2016
gold360:
please can someone kindly clarify what this dude is saying? I cant understand a thing. '
thanks.
.....a teacher who was not paid Feb and march salary banking with zenith bank who was working in my school but now transferred to the ministry of education have been paid April and may yesterday.... is that too hard to understand...…u too do@gold360

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Are you people listening to the head of service on 92.3 Naija info right now? The bagger is saying that those who have not been paid are not civil servants and those who have not been confirmed are not permanent staff and would not be paid. Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2016
He also said with ALL ASSURANCE that civil servants have been paid till June. Hmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2016
otubobo:
gold360:
thanks.
Cant you read..........?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 7:45am On Jul 30, 2016
chinelany:
Cant you read..........?
Guy pls na no b her fault u knw dz salary issue z turning every one upside down.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2016
ChyChy17:
Are you people listening to the head of service on 92.3 Naija info right now? The bagger is saying that those who have not been paid are not civil servants and those who have not been confirmed are not permanent staff and would not be paid. Hmmm
..............na the head of service na him wey no be perManet staff now his a political appointee ....just relax as long as you did that biometric and our other colleagues in obio/akpor and phalaga are been paid we must also be paid....the thunder wey go fire some people from heaven is warming up....…
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Pls i want to ask. Those who received their April and May salaries yesterday were u all issued with d new ID Card with a micro chip on it when u did ur Biometric? I asked because of wht d head of service said on 92.3 FM dis morning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2016
It is very annoying how some ppl lie with impunity. Just look at what this man, Head of Service, is saying; that those who said they did biometric without collecting the new I'd Card hv not been captured and are not Civil Servants. Just negodu.......God go real deal with these people for playing politics with our salaries, lives and career
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
emekatex:
Pls i want to ask. Those who received their April and May salaries yesterday were u all issued with d new ID Card with a micro chip on it when u did ur Biometric? I asked because of wht d head of service said on 92.3 FM dis morning.
.....no body was given a new I.d card!!!! my God!!!! politicians can lie for Africa....shooooo!!!! make we try fear God small....this people no get shame.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2016
kac13:
Alert received, p psb Phalga ,zenith bank.April salary.

Did they give you a new ID card when you did your biometrics?

I don't know what this man on 92.3 is talking about.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:46am On Jul 30, 2016
rOsy247:

Did they give you a new ID card when you did your biometrics?
I don't know what this man on 92.3 is talking about.
Don't mind the man. He's a confused being who didn't get his facts right b4 coming to disgrace himself on air.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:05am On Jul 30, 2016
chinelany:

Cant you read..........?
shoo..no be me owe you four months salary oh...don't come here and vent your anger on me. there isn't anything wrong with someone asking for more clarification if a post s foggy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Nobody at the biometric venue was ever given new ID, neither was issuing of new ID presented as part of the process at all during my day..with what the head of service said this morning it means all what we passed to do biometric is not good enough(let me not say a waste)..so dear colleagues, I'm scared,what are we going to do seeing that these people are bent on frustrating our lives and stealing our salaries? we will do sit down look as always?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
otubobo:
..............na the head of service na him wey no be perManet staff now his a political appointee ....just relax as long as you did that biometric and our other colleagues in obio/akpor and phalaga are been paid we must also be paid....the thunder wey go fire some people from heaven is... warming up....…
lwkmd...mhen.see as una blood dey hot..please calm down. its just politics nothing personal. just like the our oga at the top who said everyone has been paid yet people were paid yesterday and more will be paid this coming week.. please don't have BP cause of this news. the H.O.S is just doing his work. nothing personal.. all of will be paid and issued the new identity cards in the fullest of time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.