Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399415 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChyChy17:
Lol...Na only him dey First bank? Dem never even finish paying those who did first week of July na last week dem go start with. I'm sure this guy is joking.
barikay may has been misinformed but we should understand that asking when an LGA did their Biometrics no longer seems relevant as all unpaid teachers are now in one batch.. what is now relevant is the speed of our respective banks in crediting our accounts after getting the nod from min of finance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
barikay:
sorry guys. Accept my sincere apology. I didn't intend to raise false hope that's why I was reserve about the info. He told me there was no money in d acct but confirm recept of alert.
...NO MONEY IN ACCOUNT BUT ALERT RECEIVED ... OMG. these people have taken their psychological war against teachers to another brazen level... omo,imagine the longer throat e go do person. this joke is too expensive jor'
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jolaw007: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Gov.wike and ministry of finance are giving us snake in the monkey shadow,the more u wait the hard it becomes.God help teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fiafiad:
Salaries will be paid any moment from Friday but not all will by paid. Out of about 6,000 SSS teachers, only about 3000 will be paid. Out of about 13,000 UBE teachers yet to be paid, only 7,000 will be paid.
The category of staff that will be paid include those who did their biometric in the month of jun, some of those that filled incidence form, and some who did theirs in the month of July.
The rest will also be paid as federal allocation comes in.

Today is Friday we're waiting for this information to be fulfilled ...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fiafiad:
If you want know where the sauce and the stew comes from, please kindly go to ministry of finance now and find out for yourself if you are shortlisted for payment.
You can go with your computer number and bvn. I believe you will find someone there to check the system and give you the info you desire.
Please prove me wrong in this same forum.
Thank you.

We're waiting for the alert to come today Friday ...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
SECURITY ALERT: Be careful of a sienna Bus or any car that parks in front of you, and ask you to enter, if you refuse to enter, they will accuse you of being *a run away murderer, a wanted 419ner or a Fraudster on security watch list*, their voice will be so loud that passers by will have to unknowingly join them to tell u to enter the bus and follow them to the station.
its a scam, they are kidnappers. This is a new ploy that they use. They do not wear police uniforms they are always dressed in plain clothes, but all they do is to park the sienna bus in front of any person anywhere and accuse such a person of murder,and drag such a person into the bus stating that he/she is wanted at the station. They have used this method lots of times and many have being abducted.
What to do in such a situation:
When they come at u using this format,
Scream aloud, don't run away.
Tell the watchers to look around and call police patrol in normal vehicle or that all of you should walk to the nearest police station.
At worst scream for more people to come to your aid before u can ask for their police identity.
They are kidnappers
many have been kidnapped
Pls pass this message to your loved ones.
*Copied*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
dmercy141983:

I am waiting more than you, though with only half of my mind. Just in case........ Sincerity become Insincerity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
dmercy141983:

lol. please leave my bros alone... what he said is ALERTS WILL START FLOWING ANY MOMENT FROM TODAY... meaning you should expect from today... lol 8th batch alerts. the more you look. the less you see.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
dmercy141983:

We're waiting for the alert to come today Friday ...
Some of the behaviour I observed here is that when you give an information from a reliable source, yes I called it reliable because it's from a director of finance, peradventure, the information is not fulfilled as expected by the hungry lions, you will be regarded as a fool.
By the way, the reasonable ones will understand.
Come to think of it, did I give you an assurance that I am going to pay your salary by Friday? why should I be blame if you are not paid or the information I gave doesn't come true?
Please be reasonable, even you as a person does not have absolute control over all your doings and so events and situation changes.
Let us be at peace with each other and remain positive till the salary comes.
I could remember that you were once a very strong supporter of this Governor who now put you into this hardship.
Please take heart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
NOW IS CLEAR THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS FAKE AND ARE ONLY GOOD IN SQUANDERING BILLIONS.

GOVERNOR WIKE IS REALLY SHOWING US PEPPER.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fiafiad:
Some of the behaviour I observed here is that when you give an information from a reliable source, yes I called it reliable because it's from a director of finance, peradventure, the information is not fulfilled as expected by the hungry lions, you will be regarded as a fool.
Come to think of it, did I give you an assurance that I am going to pay your salary by Friday? why should I be blame if you are not paid or the information I gave doesn't come true?
Please be reasonable, even you as a person does not have absolute control over all your doings and so events and situation changes.
I could remember that you were once a very strong supporter of this Governor who now put you into this hardship.
Please take heart.
bro,you need to apologize to Dmercy.
he never insulted or doubted the authenticity of your info but only made an observation of it and concluded that he was waiting for it to come to fruition... calling him a hungry lion is sincerely uncalled for... tempers just dey flare anyhow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
But seriously I supported Gov Wike, never knew he will give us this kind of treatment. is the Governor not aware that we've not been paid since February, even after doing biometrics on June 28. Why are politicians like this? someone close to the Governor should tell him posterity will judge him, because he is starving thousands of families, while he and his family are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
gold360:
he never insulted or doubted the authenticity of your info but only made an observation of it and concluded that he was waiting for it to come to fruition... calling him a hungry lion is sincerely uncalled for... tempers just dey flare anyhow

No apology! He has attempted this same attitude before, and now he is coming up with it again. Just watch and see, he will come here to express his true feelings.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
It has become obvious that anyone waiting for this govt salary will continue to owe or die in hunger. I suggest you look for an alternative source of income to keep you going. Think out of the box... The govt is not bothered

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
mistake
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
gold360:
I don't know how authentic this is but just saw this about FAAC from

https://economicconfidential.com/2016/08/faac-table-n691bn-fg-states-lgcs-july-2016/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9931871566

The Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) shared a total sum of N691bn in the month of July representing allocation for June 2016. Of the amount N528.8bn represents Statutory allocation, N79bn represents Monetary Exchange Gain difference, N6bn for NNPC Refund to FG, N9.92bn for Solid minerals revenue and Finally N67bn shared as VAT proceeds. The Full table FAAC Figure July 2016In a document obtained by theEconomic Confidential, the economic intelligence magazine, the federal Government received N255bn as its share from the allocation while the 36 States and FCT got N153bn and 774 Local Government shared N116bn.Other beneficiaries of the allocation include Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) N3bn, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) N14bn, Department of Petroleum Resources N1.4bn.The sum of N 126bn was transferred to Excess Crude Account, while N20bn was for 13% Derivation Fund. The table of all the disbursement in this link: FAAC Figure July 2016.

guys. go figure.

It's very clear, this is the allocation shared for the month of jun and not July.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fiafiad:
Please take heart.

Let me cover it up with a laugh - hahahahahaha I only observed an information you dropped.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
gold360:

Thanks for observing my innocence ! Let's see whether he will apologise .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fiafiad:
No apology! He has attempted this same attitude before, and now he is coming up with it again. Just watch and see, he will come here to express his true feelings.

Indeed! He did not apologize.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
We have been betrayed and raped by our political leaders time and time again, they promised we believed they failed we accepted this is the trend and the cycle continues... I conclude that all our politicians are selfish themselves and their families first before they consider the rest of us. Who will save us from this political siege? This political and economic assassination by the people we elected to govern .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Where is the alternative source of income so we can delve into it, where is the alternative source of income that won't require you put in capital, where is the business of buying and selling when everything has escalated in price, how can you transport from eleme to portharcourt for a job hunt may be possible interview if you don't have money how long will you borrow ?
The situation seems hopeless but don't lose hope and despair put your hope and trust in God's divine providence and not governor wike neither president Buhari.
Lord have mercy !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
dmercy141983:
We have been betrayed and raped by our political leaders time and time again, they promised we believed they failed we accepted this is the trend and the cycle continues... I conclude that all our politicians are selfish themselves and their families first before they consider the rest of us. Who will save us from this political siege? This political and economic assassination by the people we elected to govern .
yawns...
una still dey hope? I beg someone should tell me when the next FAAC meeting will hold.. THE HAND WRITING IS ALREADY ON THE WALL.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
Proverbs 13:12.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
FAAC meeting dey always happen end of 3rd week. wonder wetin they delay this one. finance commissioners abeg make orna go gather............
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
I thought it is always 15th of every months
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
barikay:
I thought it is always 15th of every months
FAAC meeting usually hold within 20th to 24th of every month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
emekatex:
FAAC meeting is next week between monday and tuesday, and if government want to pay us with the money from FAAC meeting, that mean our salary will be next two weeks. May God help us, it is not easy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
emekatex:
really? not bad at all. considering the fact that Monday is 22nd... on the brighter side. am sure there wont be anymore talk about batch 8a and b.,cause everyone will definitely get paid after the allocation.

cheer up.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chibuking81:
FAAC meeting is next week between monday and tuesday, and if government want to pay us with the money from FAAC meeting, that mean our salary will be next two weeks. May God help us, it is not easy.
why next 2 weeks after the allocation?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
The message is now clear. My principal called today for us to come to d board on Monday and correct our data on a nominal roll that will be forwarded to d office of the head of service.

The question is, when will these heartless people finish collating these papers and start payment? The possibility of payment next week might not be there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2016
GamaG:
The message is now clear. My principal called today for us to come to d board on Monday and correct our data on a nominal roll that will be forwarded to d office of the head of service.

The question is, when will these heartless people finish collating these papers and start payment? The possibility of payment next week might not be there.
that nominal roll has noting to do with the salaries we are waiting for. D nominal roll ur talking about is for August pay. Check d month of that nominal roll when u get there to sign it. I've already corrected and signed mine on thursday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2016
GamaG:

sending of our nominal roll to the head of service have nothing to do with our unpaid salary. I believe that there is no money with ministry of finance to pay our salary, but there is money to host the convention and go for election. There is God and he is watching and he will deliver us. Hopeful next week we shall receive our pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.