Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400466 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Onlyhandsome:
my brothers n sisters here present, I am wondering what is happening in our own case ooooo. a friend n colleague in my school CSS Aluu (Kelga) Got his one month pay yesterday. he uses FCMB ooooo. make we pray well oooo
thanks boss. for the month of August?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
@fiafiad, have u been paid? The info u drop seems be correct. Have they receive the allocation? Talk with that your guy for us. With God all things are possible
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
I think there's a conspiracy of sorts by all parties involved in one way or the other in the payment of the 8th batch salaries..
haba.25th of a given month yet FAAC meeting hasn't be held. #WEIRD
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
I went to ministry of finance today, I was told payment will commence from Thursday next week so let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
chrissoki:
I went to ministry of finance today, I was told payment will commence from Thursday next week so let's keep our fingers crossed
So what of those who have just been paid? Is that one not payment?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
chrissoki:

@ Chrissoki plz did you ask them Y d delay n also y some persons recieved n others yet to receive any alert. Bcuz i believed batch 8 are supposed to receive April, may, June, July b4 everyone will nw receive August.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
chrissoki:

Thanks for the info, but didnt you ask them questions like "is it payment for batch 8 or is it d general pay for august?"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
ikem50:

hmmmmmm, wonders... for me this is my first since Feb. what LGA and board are u
PPSB and in OBIOAKPOR
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
OK. it has now been forwarded to 1st September 2016...Almighty batch 8 alerts.. seems like our official motto is HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT EXPECT THE WORST.
its well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by missco: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
I reject that motto "hope for the best but expect the worst " ijn

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is a pure Govt of the more u look the less u see! Truly, the devil one knows is better than the angel he does not knw. God dey!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
profkalu:
PPSB and in OBIOAKPOR

OK pls do u know if the person is being owed Feb or March. cos as I can see my pay is a miraculous one as am the only one paid in my sch so far even the person using the same bank with me was not paid. I suspect it may be my Feb and March salary I was working on before the biometrics embargo on salary. lol no matter which way I ve collected my 2 months an expecting another miraculous pay and also pray for others that need their pay too.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
FAAC held today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
I was told that those people that were paid is a sheer luck because everyone will start getting alerts from next week Thursday.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
hail:
FAAC held today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Monthly allocation drops by N115.369bn
Ndubuisi Francis in Abuja
In spite of the commencement of production from its newly discovered oil wells, Lagos State may have to wait until crude oil export commences before it joins the league of states benefitting from the 13 per cent derivation principle.
This clarification was made yesterday at Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting.
This emerged just as allocation available for sharing by three tiers of government for the month of July dipped by N115.369 billion to N443.663 billion as against June’s allocation of N559.032 billion.
The reduction was caused by sustained attacks on oil installations by Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) leading to disruptions both in oil production and sales.
The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Dr. Mahmoud Dutse-Isa, who spoke with journalists after the FAAC meeting, said Lagos would begin to enjoy 13 per cent derivation when crude export commence from its oil wells.
“Lagos state is yet to start enjoying from derivation principle. When crude oil export commences from the wells, the revenue realised from such wells will be allocated to them,” he said.
For the month of August, the gross statutory revenue stood at N287.819 billion, an amount lower than N538.788 billion received in previous month by N250.970 billion.
“Crude oil export volume decreased by 2.8 million barrels in April 2016 partly because of a subsisting force manjeur declared at Forcados terminals. Also, shut-in and shut down of pipelines at other terminals due to the activities of vandals and for maintenance impacted negatively on production. There was a revenue decrease of $102.17 million in federation export revenue despite the increase in average price of crude oil from $38.64 in March to $42.21 per barrel in April, 2016”, the permanent secretary explained.
From the statutory revenue of N258.151 billion shared, federal government got highest amount N129.212billion, states got N65.538 billion, local government N50.527 billion while oil producing states got N 12.874 billion as 13 per cent derivation.
The balance in Excess Crude Account stood at $3.03 billion.
Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/26/lagos-to-wait-for-crude-export-to-enjoy-13-derivation/

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Now you should start expecting ur salaries any moment from now because of "NO FAAC, NO PAY" policy . When i said FAAC meeting always takes place within 20th to 24th some persons doubted it. This one was shifted by one day as a result of delayed in remittance of revenue by NNPC.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2016
chrissoki:
I was told that those people that were paid is a sheer luck because everyone will start getting alerts from next week Thursday.

waaoooh, so IKEM is so so lucky, I pray for more luck to be paid the remaining before the said Thursday. I pray for my friends too that believe in miracles to receive their pay in a miraculous way too IJN. . .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2016
ikem50:

waaoooh, so IKEM is so so lucky, I pray for more luck to be paid the remaining before the said Thursday. I pray for my friends too that believe in miracles to receive their pay in a miraculous way too IJN. . .

Hmnnn lucky you

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
July FAAC allocation drops to N444.6b by Nduka Chiejina, Abuja, August 26, 2016 at 12:41 am inNews
ALLOCATIONS to the three tiers of government after the monthly Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting yesterday dropped to N443.663 billion. Last month’s allocation of N559.032 billion triggered jubilation and predictions from some quarters that the July disbursements will may be higher. Addressing reporters at the end of the meeting, the Permanent Secretary of the Finance Ministry, Dr Mahmoud Isa-Dutse, attributed the fall to the 2.8 million barrels drop in the volume of crude oil sold in April. Isa-Dutse also disclosed that Lagos state will not start benefiting from the 13 per cent derivation arrangements until revenue from the sale of crude oil from the Lagos wells start accruing into the federation account. The money has not started coming in yet. It’s only when revenue is realised that Lagos will start benefiting from the 13 per cent derivation, he said. It was also revealed that making up the amount shared for the was the N1.373 billion recovered from banks as excess charges from 2008 to 2012. Isa-Dutse stated that the committee engaged the services of a consortium to determine “the true status of the bank charges collected on government funds saved with commercial banks. At the end of their assignment, it was discovered that some banks over charged the government and they were told to refund the money.” Another extra accrual into the federation account which was shared yesterday was the N36.494 billion exchange gain arrears for May 2016. The exchange gain arrears “arose from the June FAAC because the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) used the fixed exchange rate to calculated accruals into the account. However, the National Economic Council (NEC) directed the CBN to use the flexible exchange rate” to calculateaccruals into the account which resulted in the additional N36.494 billion that came into the pot. In July, N268.772 billion was shared as statutory fund; N66.987 as Value Added Tax; N70.037 billion as exchange gain; N36.494 billion as exchange gain arrears and N1.373 as excess bank charges recovered. From the statutory disbursements less the the cost of collection paid out to the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Federal Inland Revenue Service and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), the three tiers of government shared N258.151 with the federal government pocketing N129.212 billion or 52.68 per cent; state governments received N65.538 billion or 26.72 per cent; local government councils were given N50.527 billion and N12.874 billion was distributed as 13 per cent derivation mineral revenue to oil producing states. The amount in the excess crude account (ECA) now stands at $ 3.03 billion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2016
FAAC meeting, the most wanted news we are waiting for is here with us.

By the special grace of God, next week we shall be expecting Our
5 months salary (April - August ) and there after February
and March unpaid salary will follow suit.

My special thanks to almighty God for sustaining us and keeping us alive in the midst of salary starvation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Chibuking81:
FAAC meeting, the most wanted news we are waiting for is here with us.

By the special grace of God, next week we shall be expecting Our
5 months salary (April - August ) and there after February
and March unpaid salary will follow suit.

My special thanks to almighty God for sustaining us and keeping us alive in the midst of salary starvation.
AMEN... with this gracious news i don't think we will wait till Thursday next week.. latest Tuesday is more like it.. Amen again.

but it's also possible that alerts may start dropping from today, God has done it for us before

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
God is in control....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
ikem50:

OK pls do u know if the person is being owed Feb or March. cos as I can see my pay is a miraculous one as am the only one paid in my sch so far even the person using the same bank with me was not paid. I suspect it may be my Feb and March salary I was working on before the biometrics embargo on salary. lol no matter which way I ve collected my 2 months an expecting another miraculous pay and also pray for others that need their pay too.
He was paid for Feb and March
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2016
School will open whenever salaries are paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2016
jenifasam:
Gbam!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2016
jenifasam:
Before you know know
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:46am On Aug 27, 2016
God is our provider
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
jenifasam:

see you!! don't worry some people will even go to school on Sunday 11th. Sabo people

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
How long are we going to post and repost one allocation?
let's stop littering the thread with unnecessary post.
Our payment is not going to be determine by this posting of allocation figures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.