Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,017 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2484960 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
wealthyprince:

Considering past payment method on salary alert, If Fidelity pay before Zenith just know that you are no more in Rivers State but now in Ghana or Cotonou. Because ever since i started this work Zenith has always lead the payment... I may be wrong, but that is from my own experience.
Hmmmmmmmmm, let me think.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
wealthyprince:

Considering past payment method on salary alert, If Fidelity pay before Zenith just know that you are no more in Rivers State but now in Ghana or Cotonou. Because ever since i started this work Zenith has always lead the payment... I may be wrong, but that is from my own experience.
My dear, anything is possible. But on a more serious NOTE, some where in Dec(for Nov) alert in 2014, yes Uncle FIDELITY came home before others.
However, what matter to me(and probably you) is that the alert fell, irrespective of the bank order it followed.
Am waiting for mine!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
wealthyprince:

wrong, diamond has paid before zenith once.
@texxx can you kindly ask that friend of yours if the payment is for this month September or our past arrear(s)?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
All I need now is the alert for my 6 months +....salary no matter how Summersault the banks choose to go.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Now that it's obvious that our salary arrears were fixed deposited by d so called "Bad Eggs" the questions that are begging for answers nw which i urge those who knows somebody that knows somebody to help us find d answers to are (1) For how many Months did dey fix d money? (2) when would d fixed deposited money (expire) mature ? I asked because with d look of things our salary arrears can only be paid at d expiration of its fixed deposition to the Bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2016
emekatex:
Now that it's obvious that our salary arrears were fixed deposited by d so called "Bad Eggs" the questions that are begging for answers nw which i urge those who knows somebody that knows somebody to help us find d answers to are (1) For how many Months did dey fix d money? (2) when would d fixed deposited money (expire) mature ? I asked because with d look of things our salary arrears can only be paid at d expiration of its fixed deposition to the Bank.
ain't we forgetting something here? the interest nkor? what percentage will we be entitled to? since its our monies that is used here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2016
I don't need any assumption as to whether my money is in fixed deposit. All l know is that from now till next week , they will pay us all our money ( 5/6 months).

On a serious note, the ministry had concluded everything that has to do with our payment , sooner than expected it will start dropping in.

And again tomorrow is a meeting with all heads/principal at the school board.

Pls do well to inform the house of any relevant information or the outcome of the meeting... Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hopesweet2:
I don't need any assumption as to whether my money is in fixed deposit. All l know is that from now till next week , they will pay us all our money ( 5/6 months).

On a serious note, the ministry had concluded everything that has to do with our payment , sooner than expected it will start droppin

Pls do well to inform the house of any relevant information or the outcome of the meeting..Thanks

Hmmmm , indeed Hope too Sweet!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hopesweet2:

On a serious note, the ministry had concluded everything that has to do with our payment , sooner than expected it will start dropping in.

Pls do well to inform the house of any relevant information or the outcome of the meeting... Thanks
bros,hope say you no dey plait dada for our heads? this kind sweet hope info fit make person begin type the quit notice wey him go give him landlord.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet2: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
gold360:
bros,hope say you no dey plait dada for our heads? this kind sweet hope info fit make person begin type the quit notice wey him go give him landlord.
hahahaha.....guy, you are very funny...

Don't worry yourself, it's will soon happen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hopesweet2:

gold360:
Hopesweet2:

bros, this one wey my principal dey call me to come sign voucher for this month and also indicate the month I never receive salary. you get any info about that?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=tekxx post=49694305]my colleague has informed me that some in Fidelity bank.... in "Ogoni area" where paid today!!! don't know if someone can corroborate this!!!!
I asked my aunt who is an old teacher in one of the primary schools in Gokana LGA and her salary account is Fidelity Bank and she said she has not received any salary alert. She also asked three other teachers in Gokana LGA whose salary account is Fidelity Bank and they also said that they haven't received any salary alert. Your colleague should please confirm the authenticity of his source before sharing because the anxiety for salary alert is more than this technical economic recession Nigeria is facing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tfrancis(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Francis is my name, Core programmer / web developer.

Can handle any language expectially PHP, HTML5, CSS3,

JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, ANGULARJS, ASP.NET, MYSQL,

MSSQL, JSP, wordpress etc.

we can design professional, wordpress (cms) website for

you also at minimal price.

Call me for service: +234-8119996059
Email: tfrancislinks@yahoo.com
www.progmatech.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=darkstan post=49716285][/quote]
thanks for the info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have a strong feeling that I will be smiling to the bank before October 1st Inshi Allah
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=emekatex post=49708750]Now that it's obvious that our salary arrears were fixed deposited by d so called "Bad Eggs" the questions that are begging for answers nw which i urge those who knows somebody that knows somebody to help us find d answers to are (1) For how many Months did dey fix d money? (2) when would d fixed deposited money (expire) mature ? I asked because with d look of things our salary arrears can only be paid at d expiration of its fixed deposition to the Bank.

Pls my dear stop talking like a baby
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
All of una wey too dey analyse negative tinz concerning our salary, when una go think positively and write positively ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
dmercy141983:
All of una wey too dey analyse negative tinz concerning our salary, when una go think positively and write positively ?

Abeg ask una self oooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tenasvick: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2016
let the righteous say it is well with my soul for when there is casting down yours will be a lifting up

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2016
One of my colleagues just called me to ask if I have heard that those in zenith bank have received three months salary this morning. Can anyone in the house confirm if this is true?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2016
darkstan:
One of my colleagues just called me to ask if I have heard that those in zenith bank have received three months salary this morning. Can anyone in the house confirm if this is true?
oya those in the last batch banking with zenith over to you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2016
darkstan:
oya those in the last batch banking with zenith over to you.. okrika ube especially.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please those using zenith should help us to confirm the story
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
jurjes:
Aug sal received.
zenith bank
PPSB
Okrika

but where are d oda 4 months nau
oya,my girl tell us that you've received the other months now. smiley
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
gold360:
oya,my girl tell us that you've received the other months now. smiley
and gold went digging into the archives
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
masterchi:
Ihahahaha...guy e reach to dig oh.. you won't understand sha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
masterchi:
Ihahahaha...guy e reach to dig oh.. you won't understand sha.na classroom I dey sleep now after school.. my ikwere landlord carry two hefty padlocks lock my house for rent payment wahala...so tell me again. e no reach to dig?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
gold360:
Ihahahaha...guy e reach to dig oh.. you won't understand sha.na classroom I dey sleep now after school.. my ikwere landlord carry two hefty padlocks lock my house for rent payment wahala...so tell me again. e no reach to dig?
I understand bro. My rent too expired july ending. Had to move in with a cousin becos I no wan beg or owe anybody. Me no get business with work oh for now

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Na waooh person need money o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
darkstan:
...those in zenith bank kwa?....abi na fever or malaria

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 23Ju, Stvikanzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.