Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398947 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2016
joyblinks:

U just typed Nonsense with Confidence. U must be the amebo type. I believe if you give this advice to your husband, he will never cheat on u again. Please complain about non-payment of salaries and let MMM be.
She typed nonsense and you typed sense abi?
Stifling somebody's opinion by resorting to name calling makes sense to you abi?
Making mention of her husband whom you know nothing about makes sense to you abi?
Narrowing her thoughts to only salary issues and never to mention MMM makes sense to you?
Joyblinks I know you can do better than this.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 8:23am On Oct 01, 2016
una c wetin lack of salaries de cause? insults n lots of insults

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2016
I've been going thru this MMM thing here and decided not to bring BAD MARKET to anyone's hustle.
guys accept this as my independence gift MMM is a neat scam which will surely come crashing one day. The thing is no one knows that day yet. What sharp guys on MMM are now doing is to create a whatsapp group where theyshare information with a view to protecting their money. The day they will see MMM asking everyone to pay money to the SAME account.thats the red flag. They pull the plug and cashout all their money in it.. I think you should do the same.THANK ME LATER

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2016
MMM is a scam
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Whoever knows the governor should please tell him to pay us our 7 months salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2016
all ponzi schemes have a legitimate look about them! not one looks crooked, else it wouldn't be a ponzi scheme!!!

and yes, I encourage us to dissuade as much teachers as you can because if and indeed when that ponzi scheme collapses, its still this forum that the victims would use to express their grief!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2016
We are all on the verge of losing our Jobs, pray it never happen so.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Chibuking81:
Whoever knows the governor should please tell him to pay us our 7 months salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
loliapoopy2013:
meaning?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2016
loliapoopy2013:
fear not sweetheart. we are not losing anything.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
loliapoopy2013:

Where this news from come? Are you sure you posted on the right thread?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
loliapoopy2013:
pls dear sister, check well again you are missing road. Those on this forum are divine project, and God has not finish with us yet.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
wealthyprince:

Where this news from come? Are you sure you posted on the right thread?
I have check her profile, she is not part of us, truly she is missing road.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 4:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Whoever says rubbish about Mmm to cause panic in the system created for free will mutual financial help and genuine freedom is stupid and devilish..no exception, no apology
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=loliapoopy2013 post=49822502]We are all on the verge of losing our Jobs, pray it never happen so.[/quote) Don't say 'WE', say 'YOU'.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
loliapoopy2013:
Don't say 'WE'...say 'YOU'.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
hakeemlyon:
you don't know why people are so bothered about mmm yet you had the time to type this RUB-BISH.. mind your business and focus on when your governor will pay us our salaries.. abi them force you to join mmm. if you don't have money to join mmm shut up and let people who are ready to take the risk do their thing. if it crashes tomorrow it's their pain not yours, at least they have the money to put in such risky investment. so please face your front and forget about what people do with their money..
BenUmor:
[/quote][quote author=joyblinks post=49817325]
U just typed Nonsense with Confidence. U must be the amebo type. I believe if you give this advice to your husband, he will never cheat on u again. Please complain about non-payment of salaries and let MMM be.
I take it you're done with the insults? Ok! Thank you! Thank you and Thank you. Keep MMMing..... Abeg Wike oh, shake body na.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=Gad2 post=49823192][/quote

No mind am see face like okada man
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
gold360:
I've been going thru this MMM thing here and decided not to bring BAD MARKET to anyone's hustle.
guys accept this as my independence gift MMM is a neat scam which will surely come crashing one day. The thing is no one knows that day yet. What sharp guys on MMM are now doing is to create a whatsapp group where theyshare information with a view to protecting their money. The day they will see MMM asking everyone to pay money to the SAME account.thats the red flag. They pull the plug and cashout all their money in it.. I think you should do the same.THANK ME LATER
what u folks saying MMM is a scam don't know is dat MMM has little to gain n a lot to loose if it goes offline.The more they stay online,d more money they gain.If u say u have studied MMM and u still believe it's a scam,no issues fella.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
v
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:29am On Oct 02, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
Hypocrite! Dubious, treacherous, mischievous, pathologically kleptomania! this crooked Paramount ruler of Rivers state is leading her to disaster. The God that humbled Nebuchadnezzar with 7 years punishment will soon visit crooked WIKE and his cohort for indirectly inflicting severe hardship on so many family...
--------------------------------------------//------------////--------------//-----------------////-----------////--------//------[b][/b]
Let’s salvage our sinking nation, Governor Wike urges Nigerians
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the nation is sinking irreversibly down the abyss, stressing that only a united front will salvage the country and set it on the path of growth.
The governor regretted that either by commission or omission the Federal Government has dragged the country into its worst economic crisis where Nigerians find it difficult to feed.
In his special independence address during the 56thIndependence Celebration at the Sharks Stadium in Port Harcourt on Saturday, lamented that ordinary Nigerians are dying daily from ailments that are ordinarily curable.
The governor declared: “Just look at the situation of our country at this material time. Never in history has the seeds of disunity, distrust, hatred; intolerance, violence, and terrorism proliferated in our country than now, not even in the years of the civil war.
“ By acts of omission or commission, the federal government has pushed the nation into its worst economic nightmare. With inflation on the loose, poverty is increasing as ordinary Nigerians are finding it difficult to have one decent meal in a day. Families are loosing loved ones to curable ailments simply because they can no longer afford necessary medications to sustain their health and vitality.
“Worse still, just as our collective security is being threatened by the activities of motley terrorist groups, such as the Boko Haram insurgents and Fulani herdsmen, most Nigerians are increasingly becoming disillusioned with the country’s failing national institutions, for their inability to mirror the nation’s character and values.”
He added: “ It looks as if the country is sinking irreversibly into the abyss, but I this is what happens when a country is economically weak and dependent. The need therefore, for all of us to work together with the three levels of Government, to deliver real and sustainable economic independence to our country and our people remains the greatest challenge before all of us.”
Governor Wike said that the earlier the thorny issues affecting the nation are addressed, the better for the development of the country.
He noted that the people of Rivers State are proud of their contributions to the development and economic growth of Nigeria, pointing out that they deserve to be rewarded according to their inputs to the sustenance of the country.
“As Rivers people we are proud of our contributions to the unity and progress of the Nigerian nation. We remain committed to preserving the unity and indivisibility of Nigeria. All that we ask in return for our loyalty and commitment is justice, mutual respect and just recompenses for our contributions and sacrifices to the economic and social wellbeing of the country”, Governor Wike said.
He explained that the Rivers State Government through policies and programmes has empowered the people and improved their living condition.
Governor Wike said: “As a deliberate social policy, we concentrated more resources to improve physical and socio-economic infrastructure in the State. Accordingly, apart from several major roads that we have already completed and commissioned, work on all ongoing road projects spread is progressing very well”.
He pointed out that projects in the area of infrastructure, health and education have improved the living conditions of the people of Rivers State.
The 56th Independence Anniversary witnessed March pass by the police, paramilitary voluntary organisations and schools.
Governor Wike also released the white pigeons signifying peace.
Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
1st October, 2016.
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/lets-salvage-our-sinking-nation.html
ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE THIS MAN AND HIS COHORTS!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
Hypocrite! Dubious, treacherous, mischievous, pathologically kleptomania! this crooked Paramount ruler of Rivers state is leading her to disaster. The God that humbled Nebuchadnezzar with 7 years punishment will soon visit crooked WIKE and his cohort for indirectly inflicting severe hardship on so many family...

--------------------------------------------//------------////--------------//-----------------////-----------////--------//------[b][/b]
Let’s salvage our sinking nation, Governor Wike urges Nigerians

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that the nation is sinking irreversibly down the abyss, stressing that only a united front will salvage the country and set it on the path of growth.

The governor regretted that either by commission or omission the Federal Government has dragged the country into its worst economic crisis where Nigerians find it difficult to feed.

In his special independence address during the 56thIndependence Celebration at the Sharks Stadium in Port Harcourt on Saturday, lamented that ordinary Nigerians are dying daily from ailments that are ordinarily curable.

The governor declared: “Just look at the situation of our country at this material time. Never in history has the seeds of disunity, distrust, hatred; intolerance, violence, and terrorism proliferated in our country than now, not even in the years of the civil war.

“ By acts of omission or commission, the federal government has pushed the nation into its worst economic nightmare. With inflation on the loose, poverty is increasing as ordinary Nigerians are finding it difficult to have one decent meal in a day. Families are loosing loved ones to curable ailments simply because they can no longer afford necessary medications to sustain their health and vitality.

“Worse still, just as our collective security is being threatened by the activities of motley terrorist groups, such as the Boko Haram insurgents and Fulani herdsmen, most Nigerians are increasingly becoming disillusioned with the country’s failing national institutions, for their inability to mirror the nation’s character and values.”

He added: “ It looks as if the country is sinking irreversibly into the abyss, but I this is what happens when a country is economically weak and dependent. The need therefore, for all of us to work together with the three levels of Government, to deliver real and sustainable economic independence to our country and our people remains the greatest challenge before all of us.”

Governor Wike said that the earlier the thorny issues affecting the nation are addressed, the better for the development of the country.
He noted that the people of Rivers State are proud of their contributions to the development and economic growth of Nigeria, pointing out that they deserve to be rewarded according to their inputs to the sustenance of the country.

“As Rivers people we are proud of our contributions to the unity and progress of the Nigerian nation. We remain committed to preserving the unity and indivisibility of Nigeria. All that we ask in return for our loyalty and commitment is justice, mutual respect and just recompenses for our contributions and sacrifices to the economic and social wellbeing of the country”, Governor Wike said.
He explained that the Rivers State Government through policies and programmes has empowered the people and improved their living condition.
Governor Wike said: “As a deliberate social policy, we concentrated more resources to improve physical and socio-economic infrastructure in the State. Accordingly, apart from several major roads that we have already completed and commissioned, work on all ongoing road projects spread is progressing very well”.

He pointed out that projects in the area of infrastructure, health and education have improved the living conditions of the people of Rivers State.

The 56th Independence Anniversary witnessed March pass by the police, paramilitary voluntary organisations and schools.

Governor Wike also released the white pigeons signifying peace.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
1st October, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/lets-salvage-our-sinking-nation.html
Not even a worthy mention of the plight of civil servants in the state especially teachers God will definitely judge this heartless emperor for me no pay no school just pity the students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/ebonyi-governor-umahi-increases-workers.html
Meanwhile ours is not paying salaries not to talk of increment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jurjes(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy ;Abeg my people, i get question to ask ,where the person weh create this thread dey?

Since i started following this thread i ve not seen her/his comment anywhere.

I no say na salary matter una wan hear but abeg i need ansa.

Faith obodogulo if u are here and following holla at mewink

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2016
Wike why are u this wicked, why are you treating teachers this way, we have cried to God because of you...before the biometrics you said go and do your biometrics you would be paid, that was in the first quarter of the year and now we are in the last quarter still we are crying for our salary....some of us have packed out from our rented house to the village,some have lost sick ones to death because of no money, some have withdrawn their wards from school because no money for school fees,some have borrowed and the creditors are after them..please don't blame non payment on recession because you were busy borrowing 10billion every 2 weeks, about a year ago...look at Edo state up to date with salary payment with and increase of minimum wage,wat of anambra state up to date..even cross rivers...some of your supported claim rivers state work force is huge ..but I tell them its huge with little stipend of 65000 as major salary scale among teachers while the ministries of health ,justice and lecturers in are on a minimum of 175000 as major salary....wike in the name of Jesus Christ I command you to commence and complete payment this week...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
I thought "stomastructure" was PDP's mantra in 2015 election!!! ...no be salary dem go use d stomach infrastructure?

www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/160814/ill-restore-stomach-infrastructure-in-rivers-wike.html
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
guess by this time tomorrow, some of us will be smiling... IJN
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
gold360:
guess by this time tomorrow, some of us will be smiling... IJN

guessing and saying IJN...... kind of incompatible!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.