Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404293 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ok, I have seen it. Congratulation!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pls house, does anyone has info about our Feb & March salary arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
sunnysos:
Ok, I have seen it. Congratulation!
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
sunnysos:
Pls house, does anyone has info about our Feb & March salary arrears?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na dat FAAC has shared/distributed cash to various state...I pray govt do d needful by clearing all outstanding ...........arrears especially FEBRUARY/ MARCH 2016 arrears
What do u think guys?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
It will really make sense if our February and March arrears is cleared.....come to think of it, the confirmation letter, not all LGA is ready. I wonder why they didn't allow the previous one, they just want their signature to be there that they issued it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
kingsjeroneyah:
Just got to school and my principal, ask us to come n sign a document, behold the document.
Don't ask me how!
Nice development when Will Ube start giving hers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
kingsjeroneyah:
Just got to school and my principal, ask us to come n sign a document, behold the document.
Don't ask me how!

congrats!!!!
what LGA please??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
tekxx:

congrats!!!!
what LGA please??
Emolga, though it contributed little or nothing because the typing is based on school, I guess!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2017
kingsjeroneyah:
Don't ask me how!
Did your Principal ask you to pay any money for collection of your confirmation letter? Gokana LGA Zonal Director is collecting #200 for issuance of confirmation letter.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
I learnt that no ink to print confirmation letters for many LGAs.No collection of Confirmation Letters in my LGA for now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2017
kingsjeroneyah:
Don't ask me how!

You hide your name...but your reference number is clearly shown....I don't know what to say! If it is okay by you fine. If not remove or edit the confirmation letter you post.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 10:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
commissioner for FINANCE... Mr Fred Kpako was on radio dis morning insisting dat govt is not owing civil servants......... when FEBRUARY/ MARCH arrears are still booting... God helep ur children
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:32am On Feb 25, 2017
sonyface:
commissioner for FINANCE... Mr Fred Kpako was on radio dis morning insisting dat govt is not owing civil servants......... when FEBRUARY/ MARCH arrears are still booting... God helep ur children
Same story everyday from the finance commissioner. Nonsense.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
While some have collected their confirmation letters and others will soon collect theirs, my VP told us that we are to write another letter of confirmation attaching all our documents ... All of you that has received confirmation letters please did you attach all ur documents to the letter you wrote ? Are they playing politics with confirmation letter ?,
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmercy141983:
While some have collected their confirmation letters and others will soon collect theirs, my VP told us that we are to write another letter of confirmation attaching all our documents ... All of you that has received confirmation letters please did you attach all ur documents to the letter you wrote ? Are they playing politics with confirmation letter ?,
somebody said here that they were asked to pay #200.00, urs is to write letter... it is well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:53am On Feb 27, 2017
dmercy141983:
Those staffers working there, are the people making things difficult. If you can remember how they made things difficult and rigorous during the employment processes. Don't ever be perturbed with confirmation letter, it is your document and must definitely reach you at ease.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iadokiariye: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2017
dmercy141983:

That pay slip does not explain anything at all after all deduction why is the Ballance not there please post accurate information please.

Please on the monthly pay slip all deductions from your salary are there, even the total amount credited to your account is there. Meanwhile the TRCN was responsible for the 3000 naira deduction, hence the officer I collected the payslip from when questioned said Former Governor accredited the 13,000 teachers into a scheme which involves automatic registration with TRCN. Thereby we are expected to request from TRCN to issue us our Registration Certificate and license because they are expected to deduct 6000 nsira from our salaries each year as renewal/dues.
God help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iadokiariye: 6:13am On Feb 28, 2017
sonyface:

That had been his ways na. Please Amy hope for salary this week? God bless us all
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Iadokiariye:

Please on the monthly pay slip all deductions from your salary are there, even the total amount credited to your account is there. Meanwhile the TRCN was responsible for the 3000 naira deduction, hence the officer I collected the payslip from when questioned said Former Governor accredited the 13,000 teachers into a scheme which involves automatic registration with TRCN. Thereby we are expected to request from TRCN to issue us our Registration Certificate and license because they are expected to deduct 6000 nsira from our salaries each year as renewal/dues.
God help us.
So where is the TRCN office so we could go and request for the certificate and license
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2017
kebosky:
So where is the TRCN office so we could go and request for the certificate and license

we filled the TRCN form before going for mid term break in my school (PPSB, ahoada east). ask your principal to help out. if you are a registered member dont forget to get your certificate number for the upgrade. #WeMustGetThere
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iadokiariye: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
kebosky:

Rivers State Senior Secondary Schools Board Office at Emekuku Street, Port Harcourt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Berylsprings: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Vacancies currently in Berylsprings Academy, Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

1. School Administrator
2. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
3. Yoruba Language teacher
4. Hausa Language teacher

If Interested, please send your CV specifying the position being applied for to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Iadokiariye:

God help us.
Pls how can I get my pay slip?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guys relax, the confirmation letters are ours for grab. We will get them when it reaches our turn.

ZENITH guys time don reach again to give us some good news oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
Guys relax, the confirmation letters are ours for grab. We will get them when it reaches our turn.

ZENITH guys time don reach again to give us some good news oh .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
Those guys that doesn't go to work are the ones expecting the salary more than others.
We are watching you and we know you!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
TheWatchDog:
Those guys that doesn't go to work are the ones expecting the salary more than others.
We are watching you and we know you!!!

we ve seen you. you go to work 6 times in a week. dont worry they will soon promote you to the post of security man for your school. continue watching watchman like you.

dont take it personal just joking oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls who can direct me on where and how can I get my pay slip?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
kingsjeroneyah:
Don't ask me how!
...Kings were u all in ur schl issued d confirmation letter?, or were they released in batches such dat not everyones letter was ready?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
Now that PDP won in Etche. They should pay us our Feb salary on time ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.