Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399600 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is there any information concerning our remaining areas .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
I saw thread 490 and thougth Salary alerts has started flowing. A workman is worthy of his wages. Ideally, we should receive salaries on the last working day of every month. Someone should pass my message to the Authorities.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
Kinsedes:
...Kings were u all in ur schl issued d confirmation letter?, or were they released in batches such dat not everyones letter was ready?
@wealthyprince, taken.
As for the letter, they were printed in batches I.e alphabet a-k, the rest still under expectation.
As for money, it was paid for reason I don't know but was tagged "logistics" not to principal though.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Berylsprings: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Vacancies currently in Berylsprings Academy, Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

1. School Administrator
2. Board Games teacher (Chess, Scrabble and Monopoly)
3. Yoruba Language teacher
4. Hausa Language teacher

If Interested, please send your CV specifying the position being applied for to:

admin@berylsprings.com
berylspringsdaycare@gmail.com

Check out our website on www.berylsprings.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2017
ikem50:

we ve seen you. you go to work 6 times in a week. dont worry they will soon promote you to the post of security man for your school. continue watching watchman like you.

dont take it personal just joking oh
I can see you are one of them, noted.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=patopara post=54177528]Is there any information concerning our remaining areas .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sonyface(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2017
February/March arrears where are thou?........Come forth in Jesus name.....Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 11:33am On Mar 02, 2017
kingsjeroneyah:

@wealthyprince, taken.
As for the letter, they were printed in batches I.e alphabet a-k, the rest still under expectation.
As for money, it was paid for reason I don't know but was tagged "logistics" not to principal though.
...Tanx bruv! Ours was released in batches too, so i needed to b sure sey dem no wan use us chop unnecessarily.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2017
[quote author=sonyface post=54194598][/quote]Na my area be this o fire me I water u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2017
Our Able Governor WIKE pls time don reach for our salary account to smile. Biko do something e don reach red!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2017
ChyChy17:
Pls who can direct me on where and how can I get my pay slip?
Still asking....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
emekatex:
Our Able Governor WIKE pls time don reach for our salary account to smile. Biko do something e don reach red!

how long would we new teachers continue to cry less than 30 days after our last salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
tekxx:

how long would we new teachers continue to cry less than 30 days after our last salary?
my dear, d truth is dt d state of d economy nw caused it. Price of things in d market have all added almost times two but d salary remaineth the same. Remeber this current amount of our salaries was wht we used when a bag of rice was 11k but today a bag of rice is 21k and we hv to buy it with the same amount of salary, no increment. And this is applicable to other goods and services as well. Hope u've seen d reason why d early cry for salary?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
tekxx:

i hope you have seen the WHY WHY WHY...........

emekatex:
my dear, d truth is dt d state of d economy nw caused it. Price of things in d market have all added almost times two but d salary remaineth the same. Remeber this current amount of our salaries was wht we used when a bag of rice was 11k but today a bag of rice is 21k and we hv to buy it with the same amount of salary, no increment. And this is applicable to other goods and services as well. Hope u've seen d reason why d early cry for salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
emekatex:

i have seen the reason and I agree with the reason..... 100%!!!
but we must strive to get a non-conflicting, yet alternative source of income! my old colleagues do not complain, those that are serious have not reduced their seriousness, even when biometrics held our pay. why?? because they have other sources of income.
we ain't got any choice, but to do likewise.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good day house. I pray they should pay us this week because I need that money more than even the state Govt
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by xxkash: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
patopara:
Good day house. I pray they should pay us this week because I need that money more than even the state Govt

Have u made up ur mind to do the compulsory health scam?! That is the only time we will see kobo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
xxkash:

Have u made up ur mind to do the compulsory health scam?! That is the only time we will see kobo

What is compulsory health scam ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 7:50am On Mar 06, 2017
dem don start . health scam crazy and clueles govt ..insted of increase reductions here and there no promotion late pyment of salary but wait we tell dem say we get health issues .. na only slight hunger and i am as fit as ever playin soccer for 150mins i only need a salary raise to matxh d dollar
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2017
xxkash:

please what's this all about? Are we facing another 7months of unpaid salaries again this year ?why are you the only one aware of this ? I need answers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:30am On Mar 06, 2017
amarachi124:
please what's this all about? Are we facing another 7months of unpaid salaries again this year ?why are you the only one aware of this ? I need answers.
please try and listen to d news its a brooming heat btw d nlc of d state and d rv govt
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2017
sammymarvin:
dem don start . health scam crazy and clueles govt ..insted of increase reductions here and there no promotion late pyment of salary but wait we tell dem say we get health issues .. na only slight hunger and i am as fit as ever playin soccer for 150mins i only need a salary raise to matxh d dollar
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2017
sammymarvin:
please try and listen to d news its a brooming heat btw d nlc of d state and d rv govt
So what's it all about? How is it connected to our salary? Don't just give half info. Not everyone has time for news due to too many other distractions.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2017
ChyChy17:
So what's it all about? How is it connected to our salary? Don't just give half info. Not everyone has time for news due to too many other distractions.
Workers in the Rivers State
private and public service sector
have vehemently rejected the
State Government ‘s proposed
contributory healthcare scheme .
The workers who gathered at the
state secretariat last Monday and
were addressed by the State
Chairman, Trade Union Congress
of Nigeria (TUC), Rivers State
Chapter, Comrade Austin
Jonah,Nigeria Labour Congress
(NLC) State chairperson, Comrade
Beatrice Itubo, and chairman,
Joint Public Service Negotiating
Council (JPSNC), Comrade
Emecheta Chukwu respectively.
The unions chairmen took time
to explain to the Workers the
state government’s intention to
deduct from their monthly
salaries a contribution for the
provision of health services by
the state.
Speaking to The Tide, Comrade
Chuku said that the union leaders
were just messengers who came
to explain the outcome of the
meeting with government
officials on the state’s intention
concerning the proposed
contributory, health scheme.
He said from the interaction, the
workers have rejected the
scheme and therefore, the union
leaders will communicate the
workers’ position to the
government.
Another worker who spoke to The
Tide said that the workers
rejected the scheme because
previous contributory schemes
had not benefitted the workers.
The worker who pleaded
anonymity, said that workers in
the state have not benefited from
the contributory schemes
initiated by the previous
administration.
She said even the deductions
from workers salary for the
contribution pension scheme,
housing contributory scheme by
the Federal Mortgage Bank of
Nigeria (FNB), no worker has
derived any benefit from such
contributions.
She said workers’ have
unanimously rejected the
scheme, adding that the Head of
Service should protect workers
interest equally.
She lamented poor state of
infrastructure in the State
Secretariat, pointing out that
there is no attention light to
power the elevators at the Point
Block.
The workers, however, called for
the restoration of vehicles and
housing allowances through the
Office of the Head of Service as
done by the previous
administrations.
Philip Okparaji
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Demonic government.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Orbit147: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thats why it's called the "EVIL SERVICE" shocked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
omo no show chai GOD abeg touch dem
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Life in Nigeria....you beg for your own salary to be paid,you beg for your pension and gratuity to be paid. Wow! What a wonderful country.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Tekzyflex:
Life in Nigeria....you beg for your own salary to be paid,you beg for your pension and gratuity to be paid. Wow! What a wonderful country.
life of a civil servant!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by QueenEsther1: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2017
RSG how market?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2017
no alert yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.