Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,267 members, 7,846,254 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2415226 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (853) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2013
Na wa ooooooo.
ppraiseglory:

you are correct. May be they will ask us to give them our account nos. before them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is just a matter of time...and it shall come to pass...shalom.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
wealthyprince: Is just a matter of time...and it shall come to pass...shalom.
In JESUS name Amen o.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2013
wealthyprince: Is just a matter of time...and it shall come to pass...shalom.

Just heard on rhythm fm this morning dat i† is goin τo be next week wednesday at Liberation stadium. Let's hope their WORD will come true this time.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2013
I am so confused with the announcement made in the news on Rythm 93.7.
Issuance of New Appointment and Posting Letters on wednesday. What does that mean?
We needed only Posting Letters and not Appointment Letters.
Ist a ploy to deny us of the august and september salarry?
May God help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2013
God pass them... Our jobs are covered in JESUS name! Amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Fiafiad: I am so confused with the announcement made in the news on Rythm 93.7.
Issuance of New Appointment and Posting Letters on wednesday. What does that mean?
We needed only Posting Letters and not Appointment Letters.
Ist a ploy to deny us of the august and september salarry?
May God help us.
am sure they meant posting letters not app letters.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 21, 2013
collection of posting letters will be at liberation stadium on 25th september. it was announced on rhythm 93.7 this morning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 8:13am On Sep 21, 2013
Appointment
letters for those that missed the training & was recruited lately
then posting letters for those already with appointment letters.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2013
Adola1: Appointment
letters for those that missed the training & was recruited lately
then posting letters for those already with appointment letters.
thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2013
I heard it too. But still don't understand why other radio station won't broadcast the news, if we are to rely on them. Lord Jesus in you alone l trust. Let your will be done in our lifes. Amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2013
Hopesweet: I heard it too. But still don't understand why other radio station won't broadcast the news, if we are to rely on them. Lord Jesus in you alone l trust. Let your will be done in our lifes. Amen.
i heard the infor on thursday when i was at ube but i wasnt sure that was why i didnt mention it here. so i guess other stations will broadcast the news later in the day. all the same i will be there on wednesday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 9:01am On Sep 21, 2013
Someone shld pls tell me why they are using liberation stadium. I dnt understand this thing. Anyway, let see what wednesday will bring
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Caringpro: I heard that they said we will get the letter @ liberation stadium on wednesday next week. Hw true is this news. Someone shld confirm plz
I told u ppke this thing before today
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2013
I think the reason why the issuance of posting letters was taken to the Liberation Stadium, is to ensure enough space for the collection of the letters by every one on that same day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Fiafiad: I think the reason why the issuance of posting letters was taken to the Liberation Stadium, is to ensure enough space for the collection of the letters by every one on that same day.
yeah, i think you are right. What other reason could there be if not to ensure everyone is attended to on the same day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
fubara H: am sure they meant posting letters not app letters.
d issuance of new app. Letters is 4 only ppsb as i heard because d date of resumption of work was nt stated.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
edin: d issuance of new app. Letters is 4 only ppsb as i heard because d date of resumption of work was nt stated.
ok, it means dat every body wil go there wit d original and photocopy of his or her AP letter. Right?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
emekatex: ok, it means dat every body wil go there wit d original and photocopy of his or her AP letter. Right?
yes. We all know dat the app. Letter 4 dat of ppsb is different frm dat of ube. No date of resumption, no step etc. They are trying 2 fix dat.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
edin: yes. We all know dat the app. Letter 4 dat of ppsb is different frm dat of ube. No date of resumption, no step etc. They are trying 2 fix dat.
ok dear, thank u so much for d information.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello friends,
how can one locate the liberation stadium.
Is it the stadium at elekahia? If no, how can i locate it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
fubara H: collection of posting letters will be at liberation stadium on 25th september. it was announced on rhythm 93.7 this morning.
how can one locate the stadium?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Godsfree: Hello friends,
Yes it is the one @ Elekahia. Go to garrison and take a vehicle going to Rumuomasi, they will stop u along the Road.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Godsfree: Hello friends,
Where are u coming from.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Caringpro: Where are u coming from.

If sm1 is coming from Port harcourt International Airport, hw can he get der?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Fabmoniks:

Just heard on rhythm fm this morning dat i† is goin τo be next week wednesday at Liberation stadium. Let's hope their WORD will come true this time.

why @liberation stadium? why cannt they use their board? all is well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ogondah:

If sm1 is coming from Port harcourt International Airport, hw can he get der?

From Airport, u will pass through Rukpoku. Then follow Eliouz to Airforce bus stop. From there, u can get a direct taxi to liberation stadium.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
ORUWISE:

why @liberation stadium? why cannt they use their board? all is well
My brother, u have ask the same question i asked. I wonder why they are using stadium. Are we going for a match pass? Is it not only the posting letter we are suppose to collect. God plz unto thy hands i commit everything and i knw u will perfect all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Caringpro: My brother, u have ask the same question i asked. I wonder why they are using stadium. Are we going for a match pass? Is it not only the posting letter we are suppose to collect. God plz unto thy hands i commit everything and i knw u will perfect all.
My Dear, u're very amusing. Hmm! wonders shall never cease to happen in this teaching job. Don't be surprise, that funny things we never expected might manisfest itself at that place. Well' the D-day is almost at hand.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 9:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Why are you guys this tensed? From simple deduction you should understand that the liberation stadium is the best option for publicity at least for the world at large and Nigerians to specifically see what the present administration is doing to ensuring that their efforts are well applaudable. This way it is easier to see from a wholistic position the real massive number of people that have being offered employment and moreso for the staff to have better space to carry out their functions adequately. For me, its absolutely the best option to easily manage the number of people collecting their letters in a more effective manner. Congratulations to you all!

Caringpro: My brother, u have ask the same question i asked. I wonder why they are using stadium. Are we going for a match pass? Is it not only the posting letter we are suppose to collect. God plz unto thy hands i commit everything and i knw u will perfect all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
I pray nothing happens on that day due to the venue, the political situation of the state and the massive population. I hope we wont be used by the govt or be misunderstood to be used by the police
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
dexpee4life: I pray nothing happens on that day due to the venue, the political situation of the state and the massive population. I hope we wont be used by the govt or be misunderstood to be used by the police
AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (853) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.