Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2405902 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2013
What do you gain when all the Observers and participators of this trend are advicing you, yet you keep deaf ears. When would you stop such comments. Please, I know as a graduate, I expect you and the other few to refrain from such childish comments and let the deligtful contributions of my Resourceful Nairalanders including you continously flow.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2013
dexpee4life: What do you gain when all the Observers and participators of this trend are advicing you, yet you keep deaf ears. When would you stop such comments. Please, I know as a graduate, I expect you and the other few to refrain from such childish comments and let the deligtful contributions of my Resourceful Nairalanders including you continously flow.....
If correcting your mistakes is childish, then I don't intend to grow up. And guess what Ndi? You're more than 8yrs older than me, but on what we've achieved on earth? You can't even lace my shoes...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Tenasvick: Two of my friends called me yesterday evening informing me that the venue has been changed to civic centre. Please do confirm before the close of work today, thanks.
.....very soon we go hear sey nah bori-camp.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2013
UNA DON START TO QUAREL AGAIN,ABI?.......MAKE UNA NO MAKE ME VES JOIN OOOOO.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2013
mathmatica: UNA DON START TO QUAREL AGAIN,ABI?.......MAKE UNA NO MAKE ME VES JOIN OOOOO.....
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ Oga I Loyal Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 7:03am On Sep 24, 2013
This Cruize306 ehn. U lke trouble sha. If u take ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ closer look at most of Ʊ® sentences, u will notice errors. U dnt punctuate in some, while U̶̲̥̅̊ punctuate wrongly in some. Some of Ʊ® words don't fit in2 some of d sentences, ά̲̣̥πϑ so on. That's to show u tht no one is perfect in english. Nt even u. So just chill. № One gains fame through this medium. No offence meant.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:15am On Sep 24, 2013
#Gbagaun... Its; ...Misunderstand me on this... Not; Misunderstand me in this... Half baked graduates type by type
my dear cruize306 i ve not said anything since u started all this rubbish here. i wanna say something now.
1. thanks for the correction
2. i refuse to accept the word half-baked cos this room should know that u ar the one
3. i know u are a converted teacher due to lack of job
4. go and study ur EDU 101 u need it.
5. Find out if u ar literate or educated cos they ar not d same
6. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2013
Cruize306:
If correcting your mistakes is childish, then I don't intend to grow up. And guess what Ndi? You're more than 8yrs older than me, but on what we've achieved on earth? You can't even lace my shoes...

if wat u just said is true u should be employing ppl not stil on the same level wit us cos ur app letter reads level 8. ppl who ve achieved dont make noise. think for once. 'advice no be cause'

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tenasvick: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2013
One thing for sure is: life is in stages, men are in their levels. So let us allow this stage of our life take us to a better & higher level in Jesus name.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Tenasvick: Two of my friends called me yesterday evening informing me that the venue has been changed to civic centre. Please do confirm before the close of work today, thanks.
. So please where is the venue? Liberation stadium or civic centre?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Cruize306:

as a graduate that served in Ondo state just of recent, I least expect you to be the antagonist in this thread. May be, u will get matured enough when you will be 40yrs old by 9th March, 2014. Keep your antagonistic approach on all issues until you meet your match
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2013
@ tenasvic, if its civic center, no problem. Is it same day and same time?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:58am On Sep 24, 2013
@ trexglox, hi dear, i've not seen your post or comment since i got back on line, wats up dear, any news? hope to see you tomoro at stadium or civic center.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 9:06am On Sep 24, 2013
frachy: . Splease where is the venue? Liberation stadium or civic centre?
i heard it over d radio, radio rivers to be precise, in their 6am news yesterday dat posting letters ll be given 2 d new 13000 teachers on wednessday 25th sep.2013.(11am prompt).dat d statement ws made by alice nene comissioner of Education and was directed by ministry of Education.
wether it is stadium or civic center all we want is d posting letter.we ll first go to stadium n if they ask us to go to civic centre,we ll obey dem aswel,expecially if there is no more information till tomorow.gudluck 2 every one
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2013
odeyiB: i heard it over d radio, radio rivers to be precise, in their 6am news yesterday dat posting letters ll be given 2 d new 13000 teachers on wednessday 25th sep.2013.(11am prompt).dat d statement ws made by alice nene comissioner of Education and was directed by ministry of Education.
wether it is stadium or civic center all we want is d posting letter.we ll first go to stadium n if they ask us to go to civic centre,we ll obey dem aswel,expecially if there is no more information till tomorow.gudluck 2 every one
ur comment is as sweet as fresh palm wine!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 10:24am On Sep 24, 2013
mathmatica: .....very soon we go hear sey nah bori-camp.
lolsssss hahahahahahahaha
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2013
ikem50:
my dear cruize306 i ve not said anything since u started all this rubbish here. i wanna say something now.
1. thanks for the correction
2. i refuse to accept the word half-baked cos this room should know that u ar the one
3. i know u are a converted teacher due to lack of job
4. go and study ur EDU 101 u need it.
5. Find out if u ar literate or educated cos they ar not d same
6. Thanks
Don't say what you don't know bro... I'm a graduate of Mathematics Education but Τђα̲̅†̥ doesn't make me look down on those Τђα̲̅†̥ never read education... And the last time I checked, there's no course called EDU 101. Stop making cheap stunts
rOsy247: This Cruize306 ehn. U lke trouble sha. If u take ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ closer look at most of Ʊ® sentences, u will notice errors. U dnt punctuate in some, while U̶̲̥̅̊ punctuate wrongly in some. Some of Ʊ® words don't fit in2 some of d sentences....
Hello girlfriend!!! If you'd ever met me, you'll know I'm so peaceful, friendly and cool headed. The few friends I met during this whole process are like a family to me now. About the errors you said I make here about punctuations and all Τђα̲̅†̥, I will simply ignore them cos the two of us and the whole nairaland knows I don't make cheap mistakes.
dexpee4life:
as a graduate that served in Ondo state just of recent, I least expect you to be the antagonist in this thread. May be, u will get matured enough when you will be 40yrs old by 9th March, 2014. Keep your antagonistic approach on all issues until you meet your match
Nice research son!!! You must have peeped through my facebook and twitter accounts to know that I served in Ondo state and Τђα̲̅†̥ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ birthday is March 09. But how on earth you came up with me being 40 next year still baffles me. Maybe you got fatigues in your brain son!!! I'm not even 30+ yet

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GirlRighteous: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2013
@cruize, you are very funny. Lwkmd. You always hav an answer to give. Am sure u're a peaceful and friendly person against all odds.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2013
lol cruize306 good for u then.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:49am On Sep 24, 2013
i heard it over d radio, radio rivers to be precise, in their 6am news yesterday dat posting letters ll be given 2 d new 13000 teachers on wednessday 25th sep.2013.(11am prompt).dat d statement ws made by alice nene comissioner of Education and was directed by ministry of Edu

u mean it was announced on air.. Date and time and no venue?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thankgod iyke: i heard it over d radio, radio rivers to be precise, in their 6am news yesterday dat posting letters ll be given 2 d new 13000 teachers on wednessday 25th sep.2013.(11am prompt).dat d statement ws made by alice nene comissioner of Education and was directed by ministry of Edu

u mean it was announced on air.. Date and time and no venue?
i heard liberation stadium Elekahia Portharcourt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
@cruize360..... If u are really a peaceful and cool headed guy as you claim, why would you be always offensive in words. Are you a "CRITIC-NAIRALANDER"? You started this morning by calling my name and abusing me as you usually do to others. My guy, that was very uncalled for. I was advising the whole house including myself and you took it personal. As a big boy and aa great achiever, can you leave this thread for those you tag as shoe lacers. It is well with you!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cruize306:
Don't say what you don't know bro... I'm a graduate of Mathematics Education but Τђα̲̅†̥ doesn't make me look down on those Τђα̲̅†̥ never read education... And the last time I checked, there's no course called EDU 101. Stop making cheap stunts

Hello girlfriend!!! If you'd ever met me, you'll know I'm so peaceful, friendly and cool headed. The few friends I met during this whole process are like a family to me now. About the errors you said I make here about punctuations and all Τђα̲̅†̥, I will simply ignore them cos the two of us and the whole nairaland knows I don't make cheap mistakes.

Nice research son!!! You must have peeped through my facebook and twitter accounts to know that I served in Ondo state and Τђα̲̅†̥ M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ birthday is March 09. But how on earth you came up with me being 40 next year still baffles me. Maybe you got fatigues in your brain son!!! I'm not even 30+ yet

may be I added 10 sinx you were not behaving as such
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
dexpee4life:

may be I added 10 sinx you were not behaving as such
Even if you'd added 15yrs to my age, it still wouldn't have been as old as you. Your mates in my house, I call them uncle. So don't come here and embarrass your old age
dexpee4life: @cruize360..... If u are really a peaceful and cool headed guy as you claim, why would you be always offensive in words. Are you a "CRITIC-NAIRALANDER"? You started this morning by calling my name and abusing me as you usually do to others. My guy, that was very uncalled for. I was advising the whole house including myself and you took it personal. As a big boy and aa great achiever, can you leave this thread for those you tag as shoe lacers. It is well with you!!!
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother, whenever I'm bored, I come here to use people like you to catch fun. Don't be obsessed, you were only a victim of circumstance

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Obinoscopy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Guys pls let's stay on topic. Enough with the insults and derailings. Subsequent offenders will be sanctioned.

@Cruize, you seem to be at the centre of it all. Please let's be civil in our discourse. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Source:The Guardian, Tuesday, September 24, 2013. Guardian Newspaper Page 41.

Rivers State Ministry of Education Committed to Excellence
Teachers of Distinction.

As a proof to our dedictaion to building a culture of excellence and transparency, the Rivers State Ministry of Education organizers of the Teachers of Distinction Programme, invites the general Public to the official posting of the recently recruited 13,151 Teachers who just completed the one -Month induction programme.

Date Wednesday,September 25,2013

Venue: Liberation Stadium, Elekahia,Portharcourt.

Time: 11:00am

Now our Future is assured.

Signed:
Dr Richard Ofuru,
Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Ministry of Education.

Congratulations!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bye for now. No case with you. Try another Nairalnder. One love. Meanwhile, where would you love to be posted to so I might put you in my prayers. My regards to you and family. Wishing you the Best
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
Thank u very much Rexmarysweet.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
nice one Rexmarrysweet u have contributed immensely to this thread right from day one..Good Teacher!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
nice one Rexmarysweet u have contributed immensely to this thread right from day one......Good Teacher!

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.