Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2406014 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hopesweet: My Dear, u're very amusing. Hmm! wonders shall never cease to happen in this teaching job. Don't be surprise, that funny things we never expected might manisfest itself at that place. Well' the D-day is almost at hand.

I wonder why u guys are surprised. Its obvious they want to attend to everyone on the same day. Attending to people @ d boards will make the process slow. So the bigger the space, the betters it is.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hopesweet: My Dear, u're very amusing. Hmm! wonders shall never cease to happen in this teaching job. Don't be surprise, that funny things we never expected might manisfest itself at that place. Well' the D-day is almost at hand.
God come and take control of everytin o,so dat our testimonies will be complete.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2013
My dear. If you still feel this way then don't go there. Your future is more important than than the job. You can wait and see from afar, then later go to the Board to get yours alternatively. This is my best advice for you!

quote author=dexpee4life]I pray nothing happens on that day due to the venue, the political situation of the state and the massive population. I hope we wont be used by the govt or be misunderstood to be used by the police[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 12:32am On Sep 22, 2013
My dear. If you still feel this way then don't go
there. Your future is more important than than
the job. You can wait and see from afar, then later
go to the Board to get yours alternatively. This is
my best advice for you!

dexpee4life: I pray nothing happens on that day due to the venue, the political situation of the state and the massive population. I hope we wont be used by the govt or be misunderstood to be used by the police
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if some people just post for posting sake. Asssumptions, pessimism, fear, and other negative coments which are not based on true facts, are not encouraged here. What we need is basically real talk with official or insider or at least a sure report from a reliable source. For those who have been giving us good report God bless u and for those who have fears....ur are On Your Own. If u truely believe God has done it...u will know all u need is to be at peace....while d board do there work.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 6:32am On Sep 22, 2013
fubara H: i heard the infor on thursday when i was at ube but i wasnt sure that was why i didnt mention it here. so i guess other stations will broadcast the news later in the day. all the same i will be there on wednesday.
U were very correct. Radio Rivers has made the announcement this morning. Infact, they said, anybody that fail to report on wednesday, should forget about the appointment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2013
We all know the governor needs this for his publicity stunt and believe me,he deserves it.so let's please let him have it..besides,we need the space too.nothing negative is gonna happen there so stop the pessimism.seconly,I pray Khana LGA officials won't keep Khana people there till dark.those folks are too dull.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2013
tampolad: Why are you guys this tensed? From simple deduction you should understand that the liberation stadium is the best option for publicity at least for the world at large and Nigerians to specifically see what the present administration is doing to ensuring that their efforts are well applaudable. This way it is easier to see from a wholistic position the real massive number of people that have being offered employment and moreso for the staff to have better space to carry out their functions adequately. For me, its absolutely the best option to easily manage the number of people collecting their letters in a more effective manner. Congratulations to you all!

U have really spoken well. Its just a publicity stunt as there will be Coverage from †ђξ Media Houses and as well as handling the greater number of newly recruited teachers. I saw this coming when Amaechi was aired on Sunrise programme on Channels TV this wkend granting an interview on educational sector. I knew then that i† wasn't goin τo be a Quiet Event.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2013
I Just received a text confirming the posting at the liberation stadium elekhahia by 11.00am.it has surely come to pass. Thank God.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2013
God be praised!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Once again. My Lord has proved himself. He said, "Trust in me and I'll never disappoint you" and He has done it again. Thank you my God. May your name be praised now and forever, Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
Once again, My Lord has proved himself. He said, "Trust in me and I'll never disappoint you" and He has done it again. Thank you my God. May your name be praised now and forever, Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
frachy: Once again, My Lord has proved himself. He said, "Trust in me and I'll never disappoint you" and He has done it again. Thank you my God. May your name be praised now and forever, Amen!

Congrats,Frachy baby. I can understand ur excitement. I'll see u come Wednesday!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ this periode of intensive unemployment, more and more graduate are coming into the Labour Market. The competition of getting a Job in Nigeria is very high. The Rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
Thank God, i have escaped.
May God bless Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Fiafiad: @ this periode of intensive unemployment, more and more graduate are coming into the Labour Market. The competition of getting a Job in Nigeria is very high. The Rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
thank you my brother. God has already blessed him and will continue too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Fiafiad: @ this periode of intensive unemployment, more and more graduate are coming into the Labour Market. The competition of getting a Job in Nigeria is very high. The Rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
yes, God wil continue to bless Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and d entire Rivers ppl. Truely Rivers state is a home away from home.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Amen oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 3:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lord Jesus, l pray for 13,000 souls that will be coming from far and near, to gather for the reward of the fruit of their labour on Wednesday. The days are evil and we are already in EMBER month. May we travel in divine safety and not to enter into the net of prematured death. Every vessel despatched against us, must crash into irrepairable pieces. Every evil powers behind the operation of idols, sacrifices, rituals and negative agreements, be nullified in Jesus name. I command open disgrace on the mask of disguised enemies, intended to cause trouble on that day. I cover the venue (liberation stadium) with the blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord, for l know that u have answered, in Jesus name. Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Exhausted my blackberry fair usage and has missed this place since. I truly missed your great information and most importantly? Your abuses... But one thing for sure is Τђα̲̅†̥ I luv everyone of you. Hope to meet the most of you at the stadium on wednesday even if W̶̲̥̅̊ξ might cross paths & never know each other... One Love.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
gPPrayer house things OK OOoo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hopesweet: Lord Jesus, l pray for 13,000 souls that will be coming from far and near, to gather for the reward of the fruit of their labour on Wednesday. The days are evil and we are already in EMBER month. May we travel in divine safety and not to enter into the net of prematured death. Every vessel despatched against us, must crash into irrepairable pieces. Every evil powers behind the operation of idols, sacrifices, rituals and negative agreements, be nullified in Jesus name. I command open disgrace on the mask of disguised enemies, intended to cause trouble on that day. I cover the venue (liberation stadium) with the blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord, for l know that u have answered, in Jesus name. Amen.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hopesweet: Lord Jesus, l pray for 13,000 souls that will be coming from far and near, to gather for the reward of the fruit of their labour on Wednesday. The days are evil and we are already in EMBER month. May we travel in divine safety and not to enter into the net of prematured death. Every vessel despatched against us, must crash into irrepairable pieces. Every evil powers behind the operation of idols, sacrifices, rituals and negative agreements, be nullified in Jesus name. I command open disgrace on the mask of disguised enemies, intended to cause trouble on that day. I cover the venue (liberation stadium) with the blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord, for l know that u have answered, in Jesus name. Amen.
amen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Raxxye:

Congrats,Frachy baby. I can understand ur excitement. I'll see u come Wednesday!
. Sure Raxxye. Congrats too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Hopesweet]Lord Jesus, l pray for 13,000 souls that will be coming from far and near, to gather for the reward of the fruit of their labour on Wednesday. The days are evil and we are already in EMBER month. May we travel in divine safety and not to enter into the net of prematured death. Every vessel despatched against us, must crash into irrepairable pieces. Every evil powers behind the operation of idols, sacrifices, rituals and negative agreements, be nullified in Jesus name. I command open disgrace on the mask of disguised enemies, intended to cause trouble on that day. I cover the venue (liberation stadium) with the blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord, for l know that u have answered, in Jesus name. Amen.[/quote) Amen!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
AMEN. Cos He IS D God of All Flesh His Presence will take charge on wednesday. Peace all d way nd best wishes pals

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=Jaynec][/quote] Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
i thank all of u that ve kept hope alive here. hopefully i will see atleast one or two of u on wednesday and wil like to be posted to the same sch wit atleast one person. my number wil be up here by wed morning so u can drop urs too. but remember not to drop ur personal line cos of disturbance
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
@hopesweet, Amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
My colleague and friend-Mr. Lemon i hope ur following up? I have not seen ur comment here for a long time..I want to make sure you are on the know.. how far?..My shout out to all my colleagues in the house..I love u all..And All thanks to Jehovah God Almighty i am indebted to him....Count down timer activated!

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.