Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2405755 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2013
I am beign posted 2 a Primary school at Ogoda town not too far from my place of origin. No wahala. Na me find work, i don see work na. Baba God take all glory.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2013
jamesbridget13: I am beign posted 2 a Primary school at Ogoda town not too far from my place of origin. No wahala. Na me find work, i don see work na. Baba God take all glory.
. I like your spirit. All the best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2013
jamesbridget13: I am beign posted 2 a Primary school at Ogoda town not too far from my place of origin. No wahala. Na me find work, i don see work na. Baba God take all glory.
my dear we d̶̲̥̅̊ǿή get job Ooº°˚˚°ºoo any hw we do d wrk make dem take am cos d primary skul no go easy sha. It is well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Infact dis posting d̶̲̥̅̊ǿή giv me fever. Obviously d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't want us †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ take dis job serious. God knws best so I say it is well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
faith obodogulo: Infact dis posting d̶̲̥̅̊ǿή giv me fever. Obviously d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don't want us †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ take dis job serious. God knws best so I say it is well.
.....nah wah for you oooo.when dem never post you,you complain.Dem post you,you complain.No forget sey no be everyone wey do the training, get the posting.In case you no like your place of posting,no report there.just sit for house,salary go reach you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
PPSB list not online yet. Congrats τo my UBE colleagues who has seen theirs. We will all get there......hopefully
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abeg Ooº°˚˚°ºoo. I only talk as ee do me no be ur bizness weda I complain jst luk comot eye if u no lik as I complain about my postn.
mathmatica: .....nah wah for you oooo.when dem never post you,you complain.Dem post you,you complain.No forget sey no be everyone wey do the training, get the posting.In case you no like your place of posting,no report there.just sit for house,salary go reach you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Thank God,i ve being posted to ikata,i love it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
When are we expected to report?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
my friends dont worry these were his original words "dear teachers of distinction, am sorry over what happened today. your posting letters wil be sent to your houses and for the money u spent today wil be paid back during dec salary. thanks" - Hon. prof. ikem

the drama just started
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by elella(f): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
This posting issue don dey give many of us heart attack.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
Plz when are we suppose to report to the sch where we are posted. Will they tell us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
So confuse o.
Caringpro: Plz when are we suppose to report to the sch where we are posted. Will they tell us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
i no understand some people sha. you have seen your posting now you still dey wait for them to tell you waiting again. just print the assumption of duty certificate online take it to your principal to sign, fill the rest and submit the completed form at ube.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
undecided
Caringpro: Plz when are we suppose to report to the sch where we are posted. Will they tell us
yes they`ll text you. dont report to your school till you get a text from the chairman UBE. undecided
yes they`ll text you. dont report to your school till you get a text from the chairman UBE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Every disappointment that come from God is a blessing.it is true that police disturb our posting today, but God knows the best, I strongly believe that by now all our posting letters are ready, I thank God for that, because at the appointed time Our God will do it since he never fail his people, my kudos to our dear governor, indeed he is the best governor so far in the history of our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
There are lists of about 50 names pasted in front of the UBE gate and they were requested to report to the board on monday with their certificates for further verification
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hummm.
Cruize306: There are lists of about 50 names pasted in front of the UBE gate and they were requested to report to the board on monday with their certificates for further verification
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiro(f): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na wah oh! These ppsb folks don't wanna upload the posting? They are making me anxious. I've been checking the website on a per second basis. Hmmm God help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ppraiseglory: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
jiro: Na wah oh! These ppsb folks don't wanna upload the posting? They are making me anxious. I've been checking the website on a per second basis. Hmmm God help us.

Hmm, checking the website on a per second basis. Take it easy, it will come. This is the last lap, we've won the battle already.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Darejust(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote
author=Cruize306]There are lists of about 50 names pasted in front of
the UBE gate and they were requested to report to the board on monday
with their certificates for further verification[/quote] help me check if Animasaun Dare is there.tnx.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
ppraiseglory:

Hmm, checking the website on a per second basis. Take it easy, it will come. This is the last lap, we've won the battle already.
amen oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Many UBE peeps are not happy with this posting. How can they post about 80% graduates in UBE to primary schools? Hmmmm! Thank God, they gave me what l wanted. For those of us that do not like the school or the distance of the posting, 'l will say', u should take it like that for God knows the best. Sweet dreams.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
To God be The Glory,, i was posted to CSS OLANADA the school opposite SBS RUMUOLA... Folks pls lets try to keep dis trend alive as far as this job is concerned so that we can be able to tackle any challenge that we might face in the future... I luv u all.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmm 80 percent not too sure Its 50:50
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Darejust: help me check if Animasaun Dare is there.tnx.
Bro!!! I'm in the cab right now reporting to my school first thing tomoro. I will advice you go by yourself or add me here let me send you the number of one of the security men there.... SUCCESS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
ogbugo: To God be The Glory,, i was posted to CSS OLANADA the school opposite SBS RUMUOLA... Folks pls lets try to keep dis trend alive as far as this job is concerned so that we can be able to tackle any challenge that we might face in the future... I luv u all.
hello dear, are u a non- indigene?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls is there any non-indigene in d house who has gotten his own posting? UBE to be precise!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
To God be the glory, i was posted to a Secondary School but not too ok with the distance. But all thesame, thank u Jesus.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
If you didn't see your name on the website,go to UBE and write your name,serial number and Exam num@the security post. They are still working on the posting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.