Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud (8544 Views)

Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Poster, you dont need to go far spending your money looking for sugar. These suggestions will help you
1. Start with your mama, hammer your mummy for two years
2. Hammer your mama sister for another two years
3. Hammer your mama friend for two years also.
4.After these six years, ask yourself question, Do I really need super mummy?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sugar mummy boy, how far
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2013
ha ha
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by 190theclown: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
^how much i go pay grin grin
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by youngsmart(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
Don't really know where Nigeria is going.... I thought Sugar mummies hook up or connection is a secret package, so why most people gather themselves to form a company and called themselves sugar mummies Agents.... And keep asking of card and connection fees... I know most people will have fall into that traps of sending card and one fucking fees... Though, Most sugar mummies have an agent but I don't think Agent is something big as a company and I don't think they request for fees. Anyway, here is where I'm going, I really need a sugar mummy or sugar mummies agent that can connect me but I don't have any fucking card or fees to pay. But the only I could render is when the sugar mum make my payment, I will give the agents his/her own percentage according to our deal. So anybody that gets the connection should mail me, djyoungsmart@gmail.com or leave his/her contact here.
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by philantoxx(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
waz dis disgusting sugar mummy tin everywhere now...trully thee end is near.
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Toosure70: 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
there is not need of paying 5k to any account. Just bring your mother to exchange for sugar mummy. Alaileko Omo.
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Owongtok(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Repeat after me:Mumu
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
MMM2:
Op

How old re u

Tell ur mum 2 hook u up with 1 of her friend (sugar mum) 2 make things easy 4 u cry
lolz....exactly
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by tpiah01: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
youngsmart:
Don't really know where Nigeria is going.... I thought Sugar mummies hook up or connection is a secret package, so why most people gather themselves to form a company and called themselves sugar mummies Agents.... And keep asking of card and connection fees... .

amazing.
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by edorhe14(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2015
tpia1:

they have an image?

I guess you just want to advertise your own business.
Biko what's his business?
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by kokomilala(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Should have known since 5 BC, bro.The only time I ever fell for any was 1998.Fortuitously, however, these mummies have crossed my path, but I'm no longer interested in them.You think any woman would give out her number to some agency or agent? You can only meet them at certain places.I came across a lot when I worked as a personal trainer at gyms.
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Fireson: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
grin grin End - Time..
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by cathoye: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is my true life story,My name is Catherine am from lagos state nigeria,this is how I got my connection with a sugardad, I was once a bus driver in oyo state and I was paid N50,000,in a month so I hardly take care of myself and I also do different kind of job to support my salary,so one day I was traveling to a village called abuja so on my way driving I sight one man with a car beside the road,so on getting closer he stop me and ask me if have extra fuel for him that his own has just finish,I said ok let me draw for you from my bus so I did,so when I want move he then give me his I.D card and collected my number,so in Two week later he called to see him, then,I went there he asked me so many questions about my life,so I told him everything,so he said he has a surprise for me,that he will call me so I left,in 3days after, he called me and introduce me to a lman called Mr. Thomas so he left us,so the man told me that,that man there is an agent of sugar daddies here, and he has already told him everything about me,and he is ready to do anything for me but on one condition I said what is that, he said if only I can be his bed mate,I said ok let me think about it, then I left,So my sisters there is no option, I have no choice I have to go back in 3days after and to him, I have agreed, so 2 month later he open a business for me she do business In china and nigeria, right now I sell different kind of motors cars she open for me, I have branch in Akure Lagos,and Abuja,so that's is how I got my connection,so if in case you need a connection with a partner that will change your life story contact him on. so I believe your problems will changes to story and share a good testimony because he has done so many connection in my present, so I wonder how my life would have been for now if not for Agent Fola, if you also need any type of sugarlady or sugardad in any state or any country contact him on +2347082085282
Re: Sugar Mummy Cartels Are Fraud by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2016
cathoye:
This is my true life story,My name is Catherine am from lagos state nigeria,this is how I got my connection with a sugardad, I was once a bus driver in oyo state and I was paid N50,000,in a month so I hardly take care of myself and I also do different kind of job to support my salary,so one day I was traveling to a village called abuja so on my way driving I sight one man with a car beside the road,so on getting closer he stop me and ask me if have extra fuel for him that his own has just finish,I said ok let me draw for you from my bus so I did,so when I want move he then give me his I.D card and collected my number,so in Two week later he called to see him, then,I went there he asked me so many questions about my life,so I told him everything,so he said he has a surprise for me,that he will call me so I left,in 3days after, he called me and introduce me to a lman called Mr. Thomas so he left us,so the man told me that,that man there is an agent of sugar daddies here, and he has already told him everything about me,and he is ready to do anything for me but on one condition I said what is that, he said if only I can be his bed mate,I said ok let me think about it, then I left,So my sisters there is no option, I have no choice I have to go back in 3days after and to him, I have agreed, so 2 month later he open a business for me she do business In china and nigeria, right now I sell different kind of motors cars she open for me, I have branch in Akure Lagos,and Abuja,so that's is how I got my connection,so if in case you need a connection with a partner that will change your life story contact him on. so I believe your problems will changes to story and share a good testimony because he has done so many connection in my present, so I wonder how my life would have been for now if not for Agent Fola, if you also need any type of sugarlady or sugardad in any state or any country contact him on +2347082085282

You are a fraudster.
Looking for newbies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix) / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / Woman Has Intercourse With Male S3x Doll, Narrates Her Experience(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.