Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

God On Holiday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God On Holiday (597 Views)

The Redeemed Church And God On Opposite Paths / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God On Holiday by nkemmu(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2012
Goodmorning!atimes i have this feeling that God is on holiday(no more answering prayers) or sleeping when i see his worshipers suffer to death while the wicked,witches and wizard get richer and live longer.its really discouraging to hope on a God that your prayers,fasting,faith,seed sowing seems not to move him.when i watch these nigerian movies an see how their amadioha answer their prayers sharp,sharp,i just wonder why Gods answers to prayers takes for ever.mostyms,the ill patient dies while hoping for healing.i dont no again what to believe.
Re: God On Holiday by Chokolutus: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2012
God can never be mock :men want to turn God to magician because of our myopic sense we have.we turn God to our houseboy .God is still ans prayer lik before ,lets try to change our life stlye .God can never be mock :men want to turn God to magician because of our myopic sense we have.we turn God to our houseboy .God is still ans prayer lik before ,lets try to change our life stlye .God can never be mock :men want to turn God to magician because of our myopic sense we have.we turn God to our houseboy .God is still ans prayer lik before ,lets try to change our life stlye .

(1) (Reply)

Mary Vs. Martha / Why Do Men Of God Always Shout? / Total Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.