Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? (5119 Views)

Has Electricity Worsened Or Improved In Your Area? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Rhino5dm: 11:00am On Aug 20, 2012
The roads was in total shambles the last time I ply through. could it be that there was a fire brigade approach in repairing them? or this is just another fat lie from the presidency to deceive Nigerians?

Please those of you that travelled through road recently should answer the president.

My option is C. (i.e based on the last time I ply through it)

P.s.
Reno Omokri is an assistant to president on new media i.e. Facebook, Twitter and ofcourse Nairaland.

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Rhino5dm: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2012
East west road for instance is in total mess and the contractors handling that project are not showing any commitments in putting it back to shape.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Demdem(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
East west road for instance is in total mess and the contractors handling that project are not showing any commitments in putting it back to shape.

ph - warri is hell. i dont know what the retardeen's dog is talking about? Even the benin-Ore road they are all talking about, The works done started from Benin and ended at the boundary town of edo state as u are about to enter ondo state.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

ph - warri is hell. i dont know what the retardeen's dog is talking about? Even the benin-Ore road they are all talking about, The works done started from Benin and ended at the boundary town of edo state as u are about to enter ondo state.
am sure you are referring to OFOSU/OHOSU town.Ondo axis of the road is a gory site! After how many years of abandoning the road,nothing postive has been done.and what is Reno Omokri blabbing?
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by sheyguy: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Oh, Eastwest rd VS Ore-Benin it is, as a mata of fact i don't know which is worse.
Reno Omokri shld know better now . . . HABA!! . . .they both look like Cassava farm.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Demdem(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
berem: am sure you are referring to OFOSU/OHOSU town.[/b]Ondo axis of the road is a gory site! After how many years of abandoning the road,nothing postive has been done.and what is Reno Omokri blabbing?

[b]Thanks so much. i used this road of recent and the only good part is the Benin axis. nothing more. Sycophants shouldnt come here and start talking about Benin-Ore Road.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Maxymilliano(m): 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
The guy is simply asking a question, a simple answer will be appropriate instead of unnecessary vent of spleen.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by kelwheezy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Passing by... *ontop okada*
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by kaeto(m): 2:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Funny indeed,some of our roads have been in very deplorable states since the obj's days as as president and remain in shambles safe for this administration that is likely to put them in right shape. We hope the jackals don't feed fat on the awarded projects.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by mikuz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
Me i don tire to dey complain.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by MrWhy1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
He is a propagandist ; anything goes.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
what sort of empty headed idiocy is this?

does this Arrow need people to tell him the state of the road? is there no project management reporting in the house of gej?

or are to 40 laptops relocating to twitter? (good riddance)

bloody govt of gimmickry

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Many people here are educated idiots. There are 3 options there. Simply respond A,B or C if you traveled by road, if not, stop speculation and sharraap

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by jmaine: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Wonder why peeps are babbling unnecessarily about the bad portion of benin - Ore axis. . . . .

How long did it take you ediots to travel from Lagos - Benin or vice versa ? . . . If your answer is the usual four hours, then you all need to shut it here
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by boyendowed(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Just respond to the questions and stop raining insults

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Rhino5dm: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Why don't you do justice to the question?

Maxymilliano: The guy is simply asking a question, a simple answer will be appropriate instead of unnecessary vent of spleen.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by ujchief(m): 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Option A, improved! Dont believe me? Take a look at the pix below, thats the Enugu/PH express.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by msb247(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
b - the same. but we all know that whatever remains the same tends to rot or reduce value if not improved or properly maintained

so its b & c cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by mipemi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Well I stay in Ibadan...and I can say the roads r improving....not speedily tho..buh quite manageable
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by mipemi(m): 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Well I stay in Ibadan...and I can say the roads r improving....not speedily tho..buh quite manageable. Jes hope the Governor speeds up the process
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Many people here are educated idiots. There are 3 options there. Simply respond A,B or C if you traveled by road, if not, stop speculation and sharraap
and why don't you give us the correct answer Mr Educated Billyediot!! If you are the most intelligent person then I don't see the reason why you can't answer the question too!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by yohannazack(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
The rd frm makurdi thru naka to kogi is notin but dead traps. The rd frm makurdi thru otukpo to otukpa is another dead traps, frm otukpa junction to ejule in kogi, the rd is beta, but frm dat area thru kogi to part of edo dats ibilo, to ondo states, motorbike can overtake a car. There is no way dat one can drive freely fo 10 minute witout slowin down pot holes. I think dis pple shld stop dicivin nigerians on radio/tv. Its obvious dat dis is d worse govt nigeria has ever had. Govt dat considers releasin money to MDAs as implementation.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by MrWhy1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
oyb: what sort of empty headed idiocy is this?

does this Arrow need people to tell him the state of the road? is there no project management reporting in the house of gej?

or are to 40 laptops relocating to twitter? (good riddance)

bloody govt of gimmickry

Bros abeg ask ooo. Whatever happened to the ministry of works and housing official assessment.

This is a child's play.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
berem: and why don't you give us the correct answer Mr Educated Billyediot!! If you are the most intelligent person then I don't see the reason why you can't answer the question too!
No vex madam, I dont insult ladies. I dont travel by road. I only pointed out that the answer demanded A, B or C. No vex madam. I have no moral standing to exchange words with a puzzy. Peace.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by ujchief(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Why don't you do justice to the question?
oga Rhino, please help me upload the pix to Reno's tweet page if its possible.
The roads in this south east are an utter embarasment to the over 1 milion block votes each south east state gave to his oga Gej.
I'm off to the Lamido/Amaechi thread. Enjoy the view of our roads below...

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by MrWhy1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Many people here are educated idiots. There are 3 options there. Simply respond A,B or C if you traveled by road, if not, stop speculation and sharraap

This poor billyonaire aka sycophant that eats from the left overs of his masters calling people uneducated.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by alaoeri: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
Omokri should know that the answer is undoubtedly C, expecting dedieke with his propagandas & lies. undecided
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Yinkay: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
You will need moon buggy to travel between Onitsha to Awka, safer option is to pass thru Nsugbe to Aguleri-Nteje and burst out before Igbariam junction. Owerri to Onitsha is okay. Moon buggy will be needed too between Enugu and Abakaliki
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Lebee4(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
East west road is an example of dead trap.
If the constructn firm will not work with speed, FERMA should go to d rd and put some portion into shape atleast.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Yinkay: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
You will need moon buggy to travel between Onitsha to Awka, safer option is to pass thru Nsugbe to Aguleri-Nteje and burst out before Igbariam . Owerri to Onitsha is okay. Moon buggy will be needed too between Enugu and Abakaliki.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: No vex madam, I dont insult ladies. I dont travel by road. I only pointed out that the answer demanded A, B or C. No vex madam. I have no moral standing to exchange words with a puzzy. Peace.
as long as u don't travel by road u don't have any say about this topic.I advise you to read and quit insulting people that travel by road!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by solhenawo: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
The road to Abuja enroute mokwa-bida-abuja is a total calamity. I think something should be done urgently. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed / How Dayo Adeneye Lost APC House Of Assembly Ticket For Odogbolu / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.