Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

What Sport Will Nigeria Win Medals If They Were Included In The Olympics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Sport Will Nigeria Win Medals If They Were Included In The Olympics (731 Views)

Ayodele Ikuesan Wants To Run For Nigeria After Winning Medals For France / Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / What Sport Are You Confidently Good At? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Sport Will Nigeria Win Medals If They Were Included In The Olympics by naja2: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
I think Nigeria should lobby for some sports be included in the olympics, this way i can bet my life that we will not only win medals, we will actually win plenty of gold.

The most corrupt people
The least loved nation in the world
The country with the richest politicians
The highest paid politicians
The most corrupt police

Please help with more suggestions so we can forward this to the IOC asap.
Re: What Sport Will Nigeria Win Medals If They Were Included In The Olympics by Litmus: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
What about delusional 101?

You can represent us and win gold medal.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Blacks Rarely Participate In Strength Sports? / Married Man: City Star Kolo Toure Tricked Student Into Affair By Claiming To Be / Watching The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.