Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine (17799 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by tuasefemi(m): 2:46am On Aug 21, 2012
†ђε relationship can never work again,trust me on that.....unglorified statements made by them during †ђε heights Ơ̴̴͡f †ђε saga will forever linger I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their hearts
BTW,I observed that D'banj's fame seems to Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ skyrocketted to it's peak after †ђε break up,then why †ђε impossible reconciliation move or is it an attempt to compensate for †ђε moribund state Ơ̴̴͡f Don J's fame? Coz I can't figure out any reasonable success recorded by Don J after †ђε break up,even his only 'hope'Wande Cole don d̶̶̲̥̲̥̅̊̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ run ....My own observation/opinion anyway!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by getukudo(m): 2:56am On Aug 21, 2012
ebamma: after kanye west reconciles dbanj and don jazzy i hope the price of garri will reduce to 10 naira per cup?

So if it does..Will you feed the whole nation? Are you that hungry?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by waja(m): 3:56am On Aug 21, 2012
Don Jazzy has the money while D'Banj has the talent.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by sdepanace(m): 5:14am On Aug 21, 2012
If the news about the reunion is true, then Kanye must have read or heard about this letter: http://blog.playmyjamz.com/?p=139 you may wanna have a read too if you have not read @PLAYMYJAMZ #LetterToD'banj before. At times, a wise decision is all we need to make progress in our career. http://blog.playmyjamz.com/?p=139
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Tascocent(m): 6:28am On Aug 21, 2012
Am adage sayz ....ϓό̲̣̣̣̥ΰ will Neva appreciate a Good Friend until ϓό̲̣̣̣̥ΰ lose it..................D'banj its ova.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Madam, how far na?

this one wey u don become defender of nairaland so. U get work? Bluetooth com b defender of yoruba people both crooked and twisted.help me ask am if he get work.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Realtol(m): 7:08am On Aug 21, 2012
this is a nice move by Kanye... Bring the brothers together let's have the taste of good music again...
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by kpakpaNwaabia: 7:09am On Aug 21, 2012
daywatcher: They should both tell Kanye West the f*** off. They were already doing well before he came along. So now they both answer to Kanye West.
Without being disrespectful, i don't think ur statement makes sense. Kanye west din't approach any of them in the first place, rather was approached by D'banj. Again, the purpose of D'banj's association with West was to enable them expand and break new grounds, especially in the US where their brand of music starts and ends. Finally, Kanye West's decision and insistence on their reconciliation is not only Noble, but shows high level of Maturity, Civility, and Intelligence, and therefore must receive commendation rather than Condemnation, cos he did no wrong!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Rhino5dm: 7:21am On Aug 21, 2012
Let the money work for you, don't work for the money! I paid my dues way back hustling from one offshore rig to another, now is the time for the money to work for me. I employ those with acumen and zeal to WORK and make them create wealth for me. cool

So, how far? me don enter PH away from prying eyes of my wife to have a change of scene and smell the quality of fresh wine chics.

Nothing like defending NL, the only thing I hate is to seat back watching some low lifers hating people beyond their scope. was a victim and still a victim of that misplaced hate. If you want money, then you have to put your brain to work. I used to be lonely in my offshore room thinking of how to convert my few thousands into millions and now some idiots will just hate me because am driving a Mercedes? undecided

diluminati:
this one wey u don become defender of nairaland so. U get work? Bluetooth com b defender of yoruba people both crooked and twisted.help me ask am if he get work.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Holyrule(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2012
Make D'banj go jor. ILLUMINATI is not the way.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by 3RNEST(m): 11:25am On Aug 21, 2012
Kanya west, dbanj, don j story really suck sincerely they need 2be arrested for polutinq the net, damn i need some panado xtra!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]na them sabi, Kanye West who publicly
declared dat he SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE
DEVIL is so trickish like a serpent, are u
sure he is not up 2 somthing stupid?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2012
kpakpaNwaabia: Without being disrespectful, i don't think ur statement makes sense. Kanye west din't approach any of them in the first place, rather was approached by D'banj. Again, the purpose of D'banj's association with West was to enable them expand and break new grounds, especially in the US where their brand of music starts and ends. Finally, Kanye West's decision and insistence on their reconciliation is not only Noble, but shows high level of Maturity, Civility, and Intelligence, and therefore must receive commendation rather than Condemnation, cos he did no wrong!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2012
gooddeeds: This duo (don jazzy & dbanj) were doin good on their own for years until the punkasss illuminati king, kanye came along. From d first day i knew dat kanye blakass was on a mission from illuminati to come break this two apart and he succeeded in doing that by flashing money & stewpid contracts in the faces of don jazzy & dbanj. Now (if d report by city pple is true) he comes pretending as if he didnt know until three months ago. What is that? I blame don jazzy & dbanj for fallin cheap cos of international fame (which in my opinion they already had without kanye).
They should beta get some sense, kick kanye aside & glue back 2geda to do what they know how to do best. Nunsense!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Dubemkelly(m): 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'm so emotional nd dis topic has left me wiv tears,so touching dat my hrt yearns 4 da reconcilation.....This doesn't boost my CGPA in school,I don't bloody giv a damn,dey r both adults n if dey wanna reconcile,so be it,hv got p wiv D'banj 4 spoiling da flow in KUKERE remix,so gibberish n wacky...#SMH#
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by naturalwaves: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Chuck D: Now could this be true? I sincerely hope it isn't. But let's assume for a moment that this story could be true since there any rumour in Nigeria ultimately turns out true. Kanye trying to reconcile Don Jazzy and D'Banj?
Reading just few lines of the report said it all,beer parlour rumour.Dbanj would never beg Kanye to reconcile them.Something friends,families could not do in Naija,so,it is a stranger that will do that?

Chuck D: Well, this would be my hypothesis:
Even though U only made ur hypothesis,which could be proved wrong,I must say that ur hypothesis is d most ridiculous,partial and faulty one I've set my eyes on in recent times.I will like to correct d blunders in ur hypothesis.
Chuck D: Kanye saw D'Banj as a fresh fish from Nigeria and made his move. gullible d'bang (feeling like a star) took the bait hook, line and sinker - now he's the biggest boy and no other compares. His eyes, he's too good he doesn't need anyone anymore..
D'banj and Don Jazzy made d move for Kanye.Kanye signed D'banj and Don Jazzy,both of them put pen into papers.U can search for d vid on youtube and watch for confirmation.Don Jazzy changed his mind lateron,D'banj didn't .Do u xpect Dbanj to say deal is over cos don J isn't interested anymore? He is not a kid that can be tossed up and down d place and knows what he wants.He is a man of his words.This corrects d trash U talked up there about Dbanj feeling too big.

Chuck D: ok nau... off he goes to Yankee where they can't even cook a proper beat for his style (which he didn't create alone - a mixture of high-life, afrobeat & contemporary naija) and so he cannot make hits like he did with MoHits. Pressures start to mount and he's going down..
Ow do U know they've not been able to cook a proper beat for him?Hasty conclusion! SMH. Common sense should be able to tell U that,D'banj was not signed as an independent artiste into GOOD music and as such,seperate beats cannot be cooked for him,d only thing that can happen is for Dbanj to fuse his style into whatever song they would be singing together.Moreover,Y do u think Dbanj floated his own record label? Ow do U xpect him to break into d US market if he sings independently under G.O.O.D? U didn't ask all these vital questions b4 diving into ur hypothesis.My friend,THINK.I don't think U need to be told like a baby that d said deal is basically for collaboration.

Chuck D: Finally it begins to dawn on "BAD MUSIC" crew that this fresh fish is indeed no longer in water but kerosene and the only dude who can make this kite fly is the neglected one that's counted his losses and trying to rearrange his life and career. but it's hard. d'bang messed Don Jazzy up big time. He left thinking he's a jet while forgetting Don was and has always been his fuel.
Dbanj never messed Don Jazzy up.Their split was a mutual one.Don J was ok with being a local champ,Dbanj wasn't and wanted to xplore new horizons by taking his music to d next level.Any crime in that? He(Dbanj) is like a moving train that cannot be stopped,lil successes to get into his head.

Chuck D: don't you guys feel that high-life tinge that Don Jazzy puts in D'Banj's songs? Haba! it's only when the Don sings that I feel their tracks o.
D fact that they make a good pair is not enough reason to stop aspiring and trying new things.

Chuck D: So now good music may dump Dbanj if he doesn't deliver and the guy is in a tight corner. his new boss is insisting he eats his own vomit by reconciling with the Don and that's why Don Jazzy wants to be paid to appear in a video because "hey na business o, brother era don finish"..
The fact that Dbanj is yet to come up with something with Kanye does not mean he is not performing or he's going to be a flop.Few months is too early to judge.Moreover,U are not with them and U do not know what their schedule is like.Even wen Dbanj was with don j,is it after every few months that they come up with a new track? SMH

Chuck D: Pride goes before a fall. clap for yourself O dbanj
If U match Dbanj's level of success with his behaviour,U will see that he is one of d most humble musical artistes in Nigeria.U will call him 'proud' only if U hate him for no reason as there is no evidence whatsoever to justify that claim.

Chuck D: to the reader: this is just a hypothesis o.k.
It better be.I think this is even worse than 'hypothesis'I just wonder d kind of theories U would come up with if U had d chance.[/color][/quote]

Finally,D'banj is naturally a restless guy which is even obvious from d way he performs on stage.He likes taking on new challenges.He is tired of being a local champ.Mind U,money is no longer d motivation for him,HE WANTS TO CONQUER NEW GROUNDS.

The fact that he is even still trying to balance things both internationally and locally needs encouragement and not all these discouragements.

Even if Dbanj fails in his sojourn,he has nothing to lose and nothing to prove.He has proved himself several times in d past.Moreover,it is better to try than not to try atall.

In case U don't know,D'banj is very close to winning a grammy award.A nice collabor with Kanye could give him that.By that time,all U haters of Dbanj will swallow ur words.Mark my words,mark this thread.
No mata ow hard one works or tries,pple will still say trash.Afterall,some persons don't still agree/believe that MOU is a good coach. So,I'm not suprised.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by omar22(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dubemkelly: I'm so emotional nd dis topic has left me wiv tears,so touching dat my hrt yearns 4 da reconcilation.....This doesn't boost my CGPA in school,I don't bloody giv a damn,dey r both adults n if dey wanna reconcile,so be it,hv got p wiv D'banj 4 spoiling da flow in KUKERE remix,so gibberish n wacky...#SMH#

CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!

Its the entertainment industry, they grew apart, its not that they are both singers, NWA did split, Jackson 5, New Edition, Pussy Cat Dolls, Destiny Child etc......
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Let the money work for you, don't work for the money! I paid my dues way back hustling from one offshore rig to another, now is the time for the money to work for me. I employ those with acumen and zeal to WORK and make them create wealth for me. cool

So, how far? me don enter PH away from prying eyes of my wife to have a change of scene and smell the quality of fresh wine chics.

Nothing like defending NL, the only thing I hate is to seat back watching some low lifers hating people beyond their scope. was a victim and still a victim of that misplaced hate. If you want money, then you have to put your brain to work. I used to be lonely in my offshore room thinking of how to convert my few thousands into millions and now some idiots will just hate me because am driving a Mercedes? undecided

how much do you have to waste friday night? lets hook up.

in between stop defending nl, makes you look like one cheap slut, na your life?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
[size=10pt][/size]Share your most passionate work of art like music, videos, literature,Pictures, Entertainment News, Drawings, Poems etc at www.unwindmeonline.com . Got passion for something, need to finance it, need to showcase your passion. register at www.unwindmeonline.com. Africa's largest music social network.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by cichella(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Rhino5dm: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
PM me via NL's PM. cool.

diluminati:

how much do you have to waste friday night? lets hook up.

in between stop defending nl, makes you look like one cheap slut, na your life?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Krest247: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
Both of them where good together... but i still think they would do better separately. Atleast D'banj new single Oyato is tight.. and don jazz is still doing his tin at marvel record. People breakup everyday in relationship, in business etc so i don't see this as a big issues like the way people are taking it...
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by ChuckD2(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
@naturalwaves: mehn... why are you living such a meaningless life? seems your time on earth has expired cause you're acting like you have a terminal illness. I suggest you spend the remainder of your sodden existence in silence.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by naturalwaves: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2012
Chuck D: @naturalwaves: mehn... why are you living such a meaningless life? seems your time on earth has expired cause you're acting like you have a terminal illness. I suggest you spend the remainder of your sodden existence in silence.
He who knows not and thinks he knows what he knows not is a fool.Swallow ur pride and accept corrections.If there is anyone living a meaningless life,it has to be U with ur senseless hypothesis.If U av any contradictions,face d subject not me.Well,not suprised cos it is a common attitude of NLs to result into abuses whenever their written jargons is being corrected.Eeeeeddiiiiooooot!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by adeoluwaeboni: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nice1 kanye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Augustine Iloh Welcomes Twins With Wife (Photos) / Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles / You Were Termed 'fake' - Teddy A Pens Down Beautiful Birthday Message To Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.