Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,607 members, 7,840,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine (17798 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ok this is getting out of hand. What's Don Jazzy's own with this?

The whole Don Jzzy v DBanj is getting ridiculous. I used to be team Don J, but now this is getting irritating. I wish DBanj luck, too much haters waiting for him to fail.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Adolite(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
gooddeeds: This duo (don jazzy & dbanj) were doin good on their own for years until the punkasss illuminati king, kanye came along. From d first day i knew dat kanye blakass was on a mission from illuminati to come break this two apart and he succeeded in doing that by flashing money & stewpid contracts in the faces of don jazzy & dbanj. Now (if d report by city pple is true) he comes pretending as if he didnt know until three months ago. What is that? I blame don jazzy & dbanj for fallin cheap cos of international fame (which in my opinion they already had without kanye).
They should beta get some sense, kick kanye aside & glue back 2geda to do what they know how to do best. Nunsense!

Cut the crap , whats Illuminati in this, All of them belong to one thing and the other both dbanj, don jazzy...this is a matter of choice and interest, Don Jazzy should thank Dbanj for making him RIch and D banj should thank Don Jazzy for giving him Fame....Don Jazzy knows he can never build someone like Dbanj again...But there is alot of Producer out there, just one nice HIT.....

Why do you all want a successful MAN to FAIL if not because of the African Mentality ,[b] USER and Justin Bieber break up [/b]but did you hear any bad rumour....Get a LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by abysirius(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
If this is true, then it's a bad news for Wande Cole & co...
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by DMY01(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
So fast?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by bayo22: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Pls read this http:///esSbmTz0
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Singalex(m): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
undecided
~Bluetooth:

Dbanj doesnt need losers in his life !

And who re d losers if i may ask? lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Singalex(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
undecided
~Bluetooth:

Dbanj doesnt need losers in his life !

And who re d losers if i may ask? lipsrsealed ϑōή jazzy or u?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by chucky234(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
What? Total waste of MB if you ask me
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by tellwisdom: 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
..and who is dis kanye wet? A senator??
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
i actually dont want to waste my time commenting on dis post but i was pushed to do so. look if you really want to get your life in trouble continue reading city people. thats the worst paper i have ever known in my life.their headlines are always something like, ABUJA BIG BOY STORM YABA TO BUY CLOTHS, UNILAG BIG GIRL GETS PREGNANT, A GOVERNOR SPENDS N50BILLION FOR FOOD IN A MONTH,(like sey na new thing). ABUJA BIG BOY SLAP PORT-HARCOURT BIG GIRL.So i wonder who buys their paper to read all dis fake stories.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by RAPMAN02(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
ebamma: after kanye west reconciles dbanj and don jazzy i hope the price of garri will reduce to 10 naira per cup?
dis ur gari talk go land u sonewhere 1day
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by DExplorer1: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who's D-Banj and Don-Jazzy? Are they the latest bokoharam recruit?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by GudluckIBB(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
uihebom: i actually dont want to waste my time commenting on dis post but i was pushed to do so. look if you really want to get your life in trouble continue reading city people. thats the worst paper i have ever known in my life.their headlines are always something like, ABUJA BIG BOY STORM YABA TO BUY CLOTHS, UNILAG BIG GIRL GETS PREGNANT, A GOVERNOR SPENDS N50BILLION FOR FOOD IN A MONTH,(like sey na new thing). ABUJA BIG BOY SLAP PORT-HARCOURT
BIG GIRL.So i wonder who buys their paper to read all dis fake stories.
City people can break a whole country with their gossips..........
REAL REASONS WHY D BANJ AND DON JAZZY BROKE UP,THE FUNKE AKINDELE CONNECTION.

REAL REASONS BEHIND BOKO HARAMS BOMBINGS..........THE ASARI DOKUBO CONNECTION

A GOVERNOR'S WIFE CAUGHT BUYING PONMO IN THE MARKET
City people......liers

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by cyril83(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
RAPMAN02: dis ur gari talk go land u sonewhere 1day
E be lyk say na gari talk dey in vogue now
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Pain(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
I laugh in swahili because Kwest aint gonna get a good bargain for his money. The only rapper with originality from this dark part of the planet is a midget called MI. He is the only artist capable of catching a wave of inspiration from sector six. The rest a just a bunch of pretenders that keep repeating some belated chants while hiding behind some borrowed beats. My 5+ kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Rhino5dm: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
Beer parlour rumour!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Scissorshand(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
cool @ Pain. Don't go dissing ma man M.I. like dat, it hurts. Wut u call him a midggy for, huh? I mite have to pop some e-shells, and cause Pain some serious pain. Word.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Scissorshand(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ratatatatatatatatatatatata!!! That's d sound of ma semi automatic automatic e-rifle in d air. Ratatatatatatatatatata!!! Gboa ! Gboa!! Thata's ma e-double-barallel. I like Don J and Banji, but NOBODY disses M.I. Ratatatatatatatatata!!!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by bigfat01: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
[size=30pt]DBanj is fool...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Rhino5dm: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
when has Dbanj ever claimed to be a rapper? are you posting under the influence of "Kai kai" or you just trying to be silly? smh for you!

Pain: I laugh in swahili because Kwest aint gonna get a good bargain for his money. The only rapper with originality from this dark part of the planet is a midget called MI. He is the only artist capable of catching a wave of inspiration from sector six. The rest a just a bunch of pretenders that keep repeating some belated chants while hiding behind some borrowed beats. My 5+ kobo.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Rhino5dm: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
bigfat01: [size=30pt]DBanj is fool...[/size]
. . .but richer and popular than you whole family. Keep hating while he chauffeur around with his double R and roll with world famous artist.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
City people magazine na shittt mag. Who reads them anyway?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Rhino5dm: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Madam, how far na?

diluminati: City people magazine na shittt mag. Who reads them anyway?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by ChuckD2(m): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Now could this be true? I sincerely hope it isn't. But let's assume for a moment that this story could be true since there any rumour in Nigeria ultimately turns out true. Kanye trying to reconcile Don Jazzy and D'Banj?

Well, this would be my hypothesis: Kanye saw D'Banj as a fresh fish from Nigeria and made his move. gullible d'bang (feeling like a star) took the bait hook, line and sinker - now he's the biggest boy and no other compares. His eyes, he's too good he doesn't need anyone anymore.

ok nau... off he goes to Yankee where they can't even cook a proper beat for his style (which he didn't create alone - a mixture of high-life, afrobeat & contemporary naija) and so he cannot make hits like he did with MoHits. Pressures start to mount and he's going down.

Finally it begins to dawn on "BAD MUSIC" crew that this fresh fish is indeed no longer in water but kerosene and the only dude who can make this kite fly is the neglected one that's counted his losses and trying to rearrange his life and career. but it's hard. d'bang messed Don Jazzy up big time. He left thinking he's a jet while forgetting Don was and has always been his fuel.

don't you guys feel that high-life tinge that Don Jazzy puts in D'Banj's songs? Haba! it's only when the Don sings that I feel their tracks o.

So now good music may dump Dbanj if he doesn't deliver and the guy is in a tight corner. his new boss is insisting he eats his own vomit by reconciling with the Don and that's why Don Jazzy wants to be paid to appear in a video because "hey na business o, brother era don finish".

Pride goes before a fall. clap for yourself O dbanj

to the reader: this is just a hypothesis o.k.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by ChuckD2(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
Pain: I laugh in swahili because Kwest aint gonna get a good bargain for his money. The only rapper with originality from this dark part of the planet is a midget called MI. He is the only artist capable of catching a wave of inspiration from sector six. The rest a just a bunch of pretenders that keep repeating some belated chants while hiding behind some borrowed beats. My 5+ kobo.

Haba guy! He's just a SHort blAcK bOy, not a midget please. haba! You no get respect sef?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
City people wey sabi LIE.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by megareal: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
I don't think reconciliation is in the works. Rumours...Rumours.... Rumours......, all false.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
chai,i never knew stupid people like U still exists o..u just defined ur foolishness in thee words.. Kanye did no wrong..ABSOLUTELY NO WRONG IN TRYING TO HELP THESE LOCAL FOOLS(J AND BANJ)..IF THEY BOTH HAD THEIR HEAD ON THEIR NECK,THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING MAD MONEY BY NOW..JUST THE SALES OF OLIVER TWIST SINGLES AND SOME OTHER MAGIC BY JAZZY WOULD HAVE HELPED SHOOT DBANJ INTO THE GALAXY...SMH
gooddeeds: This duo (don jazzy & dbanj) were doin good on their own for years until the punkasss illuminati king, kanye came along. From d first day i knew dat kanye blakass was on a mission from illuminati to come break this two apart and he succeeded in doing that by flashing money & stewpid contracts in the faces of don jazzy & dbanj. Now (if d report by city pple is true) he comes pretending as if he didnt know until three months ago. What is that? I blame don jazzy & dbanj for fallin cheap cos of international fame (which in my opinion they already had without kanye).
They should beta get some sense, kick kanye aside & glue back 2geda to do what they know how to do best. Nunsense!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Chuck D: Now could this be true? I sincerely hope it isn't. But let's assume for a moment that this story could be true since there any rumour in Nigeria ultimately turns out true. Kanye trying to reconcile Don Jazzy and D'Banj?

Well, this would be my hypothesis: Kanye saw D'Banj as a fresh fish from Nigeria and made his move. gullible d'bang (feeling like a star) took the bait hook, line and sinker - now he's the biggest boy and no other compares. His eyes, he's too good he doesn't need anyone anymore.

ok nau... off he goes to Yankee where they can't even cook a proper beat for his style (which he didn't create alone - a mixture of high-life, afrobeat & contemporary naija) and so he cannot make hits like he did with MoHits. Pressures start to mount and he's going down.

Finally it begins to dawn on "BAD MUSIC" crew that this fresh fish is indeed no longer in water but kerosene and the only dude who can make this kite fly is the neglected one that's counted his losses and trying to rearrange his life and career. but it's hard. d'bang messed Don Jazzy up big time. He left thinking he's a jet while forgetting Don was and has always been his fuel.

don't you guys feel that high-life tinge that Don Jazzy puts in D'Banj's songs? Haba! it's only when the Don sings that I feel their tracks o.

So now good music may dump Dbanj if he doesn't deliver and the guy is in a tight corner. his new boss is insisting he eats his own vomit by reconciling with the Don and that's why Don Jazzy wants to be paid to appear in a video because "hey na business o, brother era don finish".

Pride goes before a fall. clap for yourself O dbanj

to the reader: this is just a hypothesis o.k.
GOD BLESS U VERY MUCH

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ok this is getting out of hand. What's Don Jazzy's own with this?

The whole Don Jzzy v DBanj is getting ridiculous. I used to be team Don J, but now this is getting irritating. I wish DBanj luck, too much haters waiting for him to fail.
The only reason they are waiting for Dbanj to fail is because d dude is a fool #tested and confirmed!!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
megareal: I don't think reconciliation is in the works. Rumours...Rumours.... Rumours......, all false.
Naija and lie, lie!!
Naija lie fit wake dead body.....I just knew it was going to be a lie, smh!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by tweener(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2012
ebamma: after kanye west reconciles dbanj and don jazzy i hope the price of garri will reduce to 10 naira per cup?

dude na only garri u know?....garri garri garri...your mama dey sell garri?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker / Augustine Iloh Welcomes Twins With Wife (Photos) / Upcoming Nigerian Actors, Models, Dancers, Comedians Photos And Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.