Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Am Tired Of NEPA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of NEPA (7287 Views)

“even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" / N25trillion Worth Of NEPA To Be Sold At N200billion.....scandalous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by LadyT(f): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2008
There is more to this NEPA problem than meets the eye. Its all corruption,
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2008
Make una no dey call am NEPA again. It's PHCN,
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by lucabrasi(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
the nepa or pchn situation is not as simple as it looks and is realli complicated,from the little i know of the situation there is a cabal controlling the generator market and will go to any lenght to make sure nothing comes out of any energy reforms as u know it is easier to destroy than build especially if u r making billions from the situation also i think yar adua hasnt got enuff back bone to take a decisive step and do the right thing but just postulating and the end of the whole thing ll probably be a commitee who ll submit a report spend a couple of billions and forget about the recommendations,read in one of the nigerian dailiesa while ago that femi otedola said he s willing to spend millions of dollars just to make sure nigeria doesnt have a working refinery(i dont know if he did say it or not ) but that ll give the mind set of the few people profiting from the energy situation
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by omoovie(f): 11:08pm On May 20, 2008
You are tired of NEPA?!

Me too!

I even wrote a song! Look out for it! wink grin
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by deor03(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2008
embarassed cry embarassed cry
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by Afam(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
In the mean time, try to get an inverter backup system, it is cheaper than any generator you may consider considering the fact that the cost of fuel/diesel is not static.

However, if power supply is very very bad you may still have to do with generator even if to charge your batteries.

www.justalternativepower.com provides a lot of relevant information on inverter backup solutions.
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by grandjedi(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
embarassed embarassed Even NEPA is tired of NEPA (or is it PHCN).
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by Kobojunkie: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2008
Nigerians should start pushing for renewables at this point oooo!!!
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by Pataki: 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2008
Which way Nigeria. . . . . . . embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by Mustay(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2008
look at this

Bravo, PHCN
By Our Reader
Published: Tuesday, 15 Jul 2008

Nosa Ogbevoen, 24, Oza Street, Off Sakponba, Benin City, Edo State: For the first time, we had light for four days without phcn switching it off, from on July 6th to 10th. I commend their good work, and they should continue with it.
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by mjay(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2012
?/ NEPA IS A DISASTER CANT WE JUST DO WITHOUT THEM? NO WONDER THEY FOZE THEIR AVCCOUNT AND NOBODY IS SYMPATHISING WIT THEM..MSCHEEEW
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by juman(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2012
sickyria: Thats why Efcc is probing Obasanjo Bello, lets hope they get to the root of the matter.

Probably I have missed some news, I don't think I know about this probe. But probe on NEPA thing?

I always wonder why his father OBJ couldn't generate atleast 8,000 MW for his eight years in Aso rock. OLE.
Re: I Am Tired Of NEPA by don33310(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
Seun: Calm down. All you need is an inverter. You can get one for between 14,000 naira and 30,000 naira. You might also want to get a 650Va generator for about 15,000 naira and buy fuel when you need the power. If all you need is light, use rechargeable lamps and candles. Good luck. You're not the only one facing this problem, so calm down my man. When you work hard and have lots of money, you can begin to change things. For now, just use a generator or inverter.
where can one get this inverter and what are the price range.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Abducted PDP National Youth Leader, Sunday Udeh-okoye Regains Freedom / Gov. Ikpeazu Calls For Enforcement Of Anti-Open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.