Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,037 members, 7,821,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary (25367 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is what happens when u think u are too big enuff to tell ur parent where u are goin and who u are goin to each time u want to go out with within the state and out of state
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Obinoscopy(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Too bad, may her soul rest in peace.

She had been reported missing here on nairaland earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/1021222/missing-person#11882976

She's pretty. May God grant her family and friends the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by CeaserB: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
[size=17pt]Things We Do For Money.
Girls Are "Hurstlin"
Boys Are "Huntin"
Some Maga Pays, Other Maga Dies[/size]

...R.I.P Ms. Cynthia Osokogu cry
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by omenziate(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Saw her face on so many of ma friends DP, chei, RIP and may God give ur family the fortitude to bear dis loss. Wicked world indeed.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by brownlord: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
Knnawuba:

It was not clear why the police delayed giving the information to the family.

The spokesperson for the state police command, Ngozi Braide, confirmed the incident but said she did not have the details as at press time.
/

The day our police start or are able to give report or exact information of incident at press time, then Nigeria become free of crime, they are either absent or not able to confir, incident at press time, boys scout. Police
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
doctokwus: Lots of unanswered questions:how can she av agreed to meet wt strangers in an hotel.Was she so broke dat her ticket had to be paid for;did she actually go for a biz deal or was she into sth more dan dat.The truth may be bitter to swallow,but am not so inclined 2 bliv dat dis fine lady dat obviously came frm a well-to-do home was innocently lured into a hotel room.Just wish we had a very gud investigative agency to really dig out d mystery of dis murder.All d same may her soul RIP
If only you knew what your girlfriend and sister are capable of, the best you can do is pray for them.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by AMINSCO(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
onila-is-cool$:
shocked shocked this kind of story
you are very mean.R.I.P
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Gizbee: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
people come,people go.May we not die in our prime.surely those who cut ur life short will hv no peace.RIP;(
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
This's sad. RIP.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by dominique(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
may she rest in peace. she may have been a runs-girl but she was someone's daughter, sister, niece, cousin and friend. these wicked people dont know the scores of people they're puting into misery with this single selfish inhuman act. even if they escape the autorities, they wont escape the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Angel778(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
boyendowed: We always see girls travelling hundreds of kilometers to meet up with guys they met online.I pray this wasn't the case here
Learnt they connected on facebook
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by angiemartinez(f): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
leson 4rm dis,let atleast one person knw of ur movement n whereabout at any particular time.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by fittty(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Most definetly people she prolly did buisness wit committed d crime. Nigerians aren't dat cruel to rob and kill. Its rare.... Point is dat they killed her to cover their tracks
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by mikey786: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
[url=google.com]googl.com[/url] sad
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by mikey786: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
I think, everyone has to die one day, so live it free..
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
People can be really cruel.i saw dis on LIB yesternite n had a bad,nightmarish sleep.such a beautiful chick;even if i be assassin sef i no go do dis kain job.RIP cynthia.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by wirelex: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Whatever the circumstances that led to her death, we can only be saddened and say may her soul rest in piece. I don't understand why people are saying all sorts about her and her trip to Lagos. Which one of us is truly a saint. For all we know, the police investigation might never reveal the true story even though they are already parading suspects.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by kemifemi: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Don't understand why you are throwing abuses at each other! It can happen to anybody.
About 4 yrs ago, I met a man.We got talking and he asked me what I was doing for a living. I told him I was unemployed.
He asked me to forward my Resume to his email addy which I did.But I didn't trust him, so I dealt with him at arms length.
Some days later, he came in his car and invited me to a restaurant arnd my area. I went back to my house, took about 6k,took a small knife ,changed into a jean trousers and went with him.
The guy didn't take me to the restaurant again o, he drove past and I shouted @ him to stop the vehicle.he was trying to calm me but I refused, he drove towards festac .
I brought out my knife and threatened to break his glass to attract attention.
He then told me he had not met a craze gal like me b4.he just opened the door and I quitely got down
He just dey curse me o. That was my saving grace.
I was so desperate for a job but God just saved me from d wicked man o. We shld learn from other people's xperience abeg

12 Likes

Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Chubhie: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
kemifemi: Don't understand why you are throwing abuses at each other! It can happen to anybody.
About 4 yrs ago, I met a man.We got talking and he asked me what I was doing for a living. I told him I was unemployed.
He asked me to forward my Resume to his email addy which I did.But I didn't trust him, so I dealt with him at arms length.
Some days later, he came in his car and invited me to a restaurant arnd my area. I went back to my house, took about 6k,took a small knife ,changed into a jean trousers and went with him.
The guy didn't take me to the restaurant again o, he drove past and I shouted @ him to stop the vehicle.he was trying to calm me but I refused, he drove towards festac .
I brought out my knife and threatened to break his glass to attract attention.
He then told me he had not met a craze gal like me b4.he just opened the door and I quitely got down
He just dey curse me o. That was my saving grace.
I was so desperate for a job but God just saved me from d wicked man o. We shld learn from other people's xperience abeg
Nice!!! now thats survival instinct.

1 Like

Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hmmm! Very sad indeed.what a beauty! RIP babe.this is a lesson we must all learn embarassed
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Revolva(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is a warning to all our young ladies who are social media freaks blackberry 2go twitter facebook badoo, meeting all kind of pple - imagine I don't know why its when girls get into the university they feel ontop of the world - now she wanted a planer flight to lag paid by strange pple -wolf in sheep clothing ready to eat her - and taken to a hotel to do what - opps!! Flirts that all these gurls know nothing more upstairs - she is gone now
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Series22(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Gizbee: people come,people go.May we not die in our prime.surely those who cut ur life short will hv no peace.RIP;(
tears.. E no go eva better 4 pple wey kill her.. See as to.to dey waste
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by vislabraye(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
The world is very wicked. Whether she was a runs girl or not she doesn't deserve to die like that. There are a lot of people here claiming righteous can do worse thing.

This shld be a lesson to others who are so much into social networking NL inclusive. Men and women are equally vulnerable.
Re: Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lots of girls dissappear like this everyday in our campuses!its noting new, years ago when i was a student my friend's girlfriend disappeared like this when she followed her friends to an aristo's party all the girls that went never came back,it was months later that we heard they were all killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Drug Manufacturers Arrested By Police In Lagos, Materials Recovered (Photos / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law / I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.