Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE (9883 Views)

2015: “obasanjo And I Have Agreed To Save Nigeria” – Atiku / 2015: Obasanjo Unhappy With Lamido’s Endorsement Of Jonathan / 2015: Obasanjo Calls For Leadership Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by hassey(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2012
Olu abayomi :
I'l never cast my vote for any northern candidate again,God forbid.Let dem bring down heaven so as to prove to us that they own nigeria alone.The only condition that ll tempt me to vote for a northerner is for the like of Kabiru Sokoto,Abubakar Shekau,Abu Qaqa,Abu Dada,Abu Kaka,Abu Baba,Abu Yaya,to come on board. Zone it SS/SW,SE/SW,SS/SE,SE/MB or we go our different ways. All the north can boast of are group of terrorists,illiterates,beggars et cetera despite all their years of military rule.
and in d
SS, SE dont u av ilitrates, criminals, terorist, begger etc over dere. Nw tell me wher did all ds started frm ofcos am sure u knw dey all started 4rm dere. B constructive pls
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by teribithia(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2012
OBJ is politically in limbo. +1
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by tonykel1(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2012
It is very erratic as a thought, talk less of mentioning that presidency is going back to the North. A new generation of youthful visionary leaders is emerging that will decide where presidency is going come 2015. This youthful visionary leaders will take the center stage of Nigeria politics come 2015. They will be the ones to decide and not OBJ, Kure or some person or group of persons who have considered themselves as political principalities in the past. Let the best candidate, irrespective of whatever region become the President in 2015. I have nothing against the North Though.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2012
afam4eva: I see no reason why Obasanjo and his friends(IBB and co) should not be cooling off in the hague for crime against humanity. This people still come out in the open to open their dirty mouth and talk when they should be hiding someone in the forest in Akungba. This people take us for fools that's why they have no remorse for the crimes they have committed against the Nigerian people.

Btw, why's he supporting that presidency goes to the north? Is he aware that it's only the south-east that has not ruled this nation? Anyway who i'm i to blame Papa Iyabo when Igbo politicians have proven to be gold medalist in MUMU competition. Tufiakwa, this country is a cause. I spit on Nigeria. Tufiak,wa once again.

Men that bolded got me cracking grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2012
Billyonaire: OBJ is politically in limbo.

Looking for relevance evrywhere, BTW, Who made him Lord over Nigeria , like d governor has said, let go to his farm jooor ,Ala roro
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by emmyluv1: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2012
These retired and not tired politicians cant jst allow us be. OBJ should go and manage his OTA FARM PLS.
Re: 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE by francis4real(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2012
hmmm freedom of speech nice one I clipped, guys u are taking Igbo 4 a ride. as 4 OBJ ur tym is up all old cargo u can go 2 hell 4 what I know, Nigerian are wise no body will choose leader 4 us. let give OKOROCHAS chance I know he can go it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! / SERAP Tells Buhari To End Six Years Of Disregard For Rule Of Law / Aisha Yesufu To EndSARS Protesters: Your Lives Are No Better Than Igbos, Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.