Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Square Records Drops May-D From Label - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Square Records Drops May-D From Label (21423 Views)

Square Records Unveils New Artiste - Muno / We Didn’t Sack May D, We Let Him Go – Square Records / May D Of Square Records Drops New Single, Ile Ijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Series22(m): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lordave: Heard he stole a N500 note Jude left in the studio.
guy, make una stop d spoil MayD name o, he didnt steal #500, wat he took ws #350

1 Like

Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by subzero2(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcocoa: I really hate it when people say "due to irreconcilable differences"

Tell us wetin happen instead of using grammar to cover the talk, english is a very nonsense language, mstcheww. angry
Na d language u hate abi na d person wey speak am?
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Dafeclement: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by odizzy: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Francis Edache: 2 me May D is presently more talented dan P. Square. If u guys should observe all his videos are been shot by Clarence peters and not Jude Okoye. Could dis be de reason why all there are erupting? If i were him i'd move 2 a bigger records like kennis music. May D is tight. Abi i de lie?
kennis whaaat? Na d kennis wey dey fall abi d 1 wey dey rise, my bro no talk dat tin again o, u want mek those wack ppl lyk ksb, essence, idris, femi n co kill hm career? Kennis is flopin by d day due 2 wack artistes hv inveded d record, keke go even do am wetin hm do 2baba as hm wan do kelly b4 kelly givam shit, i trust igbo guy na, we no dey cari last
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by teetee123: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=ACM10][/quote]
It seems u are jus biased. May D has been going solo with couple of singles after Chop my money remix. FYI it was his effort on chop my moni that made the track a success and also gave him a name on naija scene. I wish all d guys d best.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by publisher(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Inasmuch as am not a fan of Nigerian music but soundtrack by mayD has one of the greatest beat by any Nigerian music ever!!!!!!!!! however I think ethnic differences might have something to do with his dropping. Maybe he didn't show enough loyalty to his masters

Oh, so the Okoyes just found out that May D was yoruba? Your head correct at all?
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by chino11(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
Maybe the Yoruba don show why they call them Yoruba people. You no say they are very dirty people both spiritually and otherwise. Good a thing they sacked the yorobaman, cos tomorrow e go say no Igbos that made them who they are in Nigeria. No be today we started feeding yoroobas. grin grin
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by yomz1e(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Weda de guy fine or no fine, he has pipes, but wan ting be say he needs to go see dentist and wear braces
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by MrGlobe(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
chino11:
Maybe the Yoruba don show why they call them Yoruba people. You no say they are very dirty people both spiritually and otherwise. Good a thing they sacked the yorobaman, cos tomorrow e go say no Igbos that made them who they are in Nigeria. No be today we started feeding yoroobas. grin grin
grin
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Let me say this before ebbama arrives: Will dis reduce the price of a cup of Garri to N10?
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
queensmith: is mayd the tungba gba singer? Aww- the guy is very promising I hope this story isnt true.

but jesu kristi the guy is worwor, kilode! can we not have at least one fine yoruba artist, just one is all i ask one! one! oneeeeeee! ah ah!

You have DBanj, Wizkid, BankyW, Dare, Davido etc
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by odizzy: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
Kamanda: Let me say this before ebbama arrives: Will dis reduce the price of a cup of Garri to N10?
guy u n dis garri matter dn 2 much na haba. Since u enter NL u nvr mek any contribution via any post 4 NL, all ur coment na garri garri garri, i knw say if u hia say ur papa house dn catch fire, u go stil ask hw e cari affect d price of garri, 2 much sockin of garri dn finish u, no wonder u get smal head, tiny hands n legs wit big belle

2 Likes

Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by kasiem(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
27naira: WHY! angry

GEJ will set up an emergency committee to investigate the root and remote causes of such dismisal and proffer a roadmap to forstall such reoccurrance in the future. Meanwhile, the house committee on entertainment will set up a committee to draft the guidelines and modus operandi for the former.
I urge Nigerians to exercise patience and wait for the outcome of the committee report. The Federal Government is committed to see that such contempt to the rule of law does not rear its ugly head again.

Sign

Chairman
House Committee on Entertainment Industry and youth Empowerment
gej, should also set up a committee that will correct this ur blunder.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by truelovecom: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
chino11:

please stop it, we aint here for tribal war. why cant we igbo's stop calling yoruba's Yoruba. if america had people like as 100% of their population, they wouldn't have become the only remaining super power in the world today. we need unity and not division . how can we have unity ? its only by having love…remove that tribal attitude in your life.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by logica(m): 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend:
Soundtrack has to be one of the greatest afrobeat tunes
I had to go listen to the song after I read this. I can authoritatively tell you that "Soundtrack" has a Dancehall "riddim" (the Sean Kingston "Beautiful Girls" Riddim to be specific inspired by 60's Rock n Roll - more specifically the song "Stand By Me" by Ben E. King) and not Afrobeat.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by kasiem(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
make nigga raw sign am
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by adaptor4all: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
I thank God for May Day..he has made d highlites in entertainment news..mags go sell..@ least for 1hr..mtcheeeeeew
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by veraponpo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
My guy,you have to be reasoning well before you talk. The problem you Ibos have from observation is your arrogance. Feeding who? Who feeds over 3m ibos in Lagos, over 1m in Ibadan, we employ u and house u yet u are saying rubish. If u get us angry, we will show u the way to your dry land. Idiot.

[
quote author=chino11]
Maybe the Yoruba don show why they call them Yoruba people. You no say they are very dirty people both spiritually and otherwise. Good a thing they sacked the yorobaman, cos tomorrow e go say no Igbos that made them who they are in Nigeria. No be today we started feeding yoroobas. grin grin[/quote]
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by HighChief4(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
queensmith: is mayd the tungba gba singer? Aww- the guy is very promising I hope this story isnt true.

but jesu kristi the guy is worwor, kilode! can we not have at least one fine yoruba artist, just one is all i ask one! one! oneeeeeee! ah ah!

Is it possible to press water out of stone? Stop asking for what is not obtainable cheesy cheesy
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by queensmith: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
High_Chief:

Is it possible to press water out of stone? Stop asking for what is not obtainable cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

dayokanu:

You have DBanj, Wizkid, BankyW, Dare, Davido etc

o god you cannot be serious!
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by odizzy: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
kasiem: make nigga raw sign am
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by adamscuti(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
I knw too like that may d self but all dsame wish him all d best. AND HE NEED TO FIND A BETTER NICK
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Gudintent: 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'm sugarfxingblastic!!!!! shocked

in Dbanj's voice ~ why him o ~

I thought their collaboration was hot cry still do cry

singing ~ why him ~ sad
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Azidogen2: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
all of una dey craze grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by tshoboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Dhelake: mumu ... D'banj na hausa ni? #Darey? #BankyW?
wizkid,davido,vector,9ice
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by 4chi: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
I don't know what the guy was doing with those highly igbotic chaps anyway.......low class wannabes
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by 4chi: 11:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
chino11:
Shut the fk up! You dwarf. For your information yorubas made your yeye brothers p square or whatever the call themselves. It was bayo odusami (DJ Hawie T)who brought them to Lagos , clothed, fed and housed them in ilupeju with the intention of signing them on his label. Guess what? As soon as they were good to go they sent for their elder brother who apparently was jobless to come and manage them leaving bayo with nothing to show.I no blame them, I blame Bayo who foolishly thought he can work out an honest deal with an igboman.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
dats good..........they want to cheat him,he no gree for dem
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by odizzy: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2012
4chi:
Shut the fk up! You dwarf. For your information yorubas made your yeye brothers p square or whatever the call themselves. It was bayo odusami (DJ Hawie T)who brought them to Lagos , clothed, fed and housed them in ilupeju with the intention of signing them on his label. Guess what? As soon as they were good to go they sent for their elder brother who apparently was jobless to come and manage them leaving bayo with nothing to show.I no blame them, I blame Bayo who foolishly thought he can work out an honest deal with an igboman.
guy is dat wot rily happnd? Chai is nt gud o, u re nw makin me 2 start hatin p2, i pity dat bayo of a man o
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by ObiomaA: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2012
Nice move p square..yoruba people r very greedy and diabolical,,the boy might have taken their luck if they didn't act fast
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by keethel(f): 12:34am On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2012
It is now Igbo vs Yoruba thing

Get this

Ibo songs has always remain in the east
If Psquare and Timaya didn't move to Yorubaland they will still remain local.

Yoruba land help secure brigther future for you Ibos.

If they do too much we banish them and the future will be over in a month.

Fellow Ibo man no dey buy cd,na to copy dem know.

Ajuwonlo Ijakadi Ko
Egbe isu ko niyan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan / Top Five Hottest Dance Styles In Nigerian Music Industry 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.