Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Greetings To Good Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Greetings To Good Nigerians (1047 Views)

I Need Ukraine Visa, Links And Useful Info. Please Good Nigerians / Good Nigerians In Oklahoma / Greetings From Fa-right Ventures, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings To Good Nigerians by enarese4: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2012
I need clerification about traveling to the UK. AM A LITTLE BIT CONFUSE.AM A WORKER IN NIGERIA NOW,MY UNCLE INVITED ME TO TRAVEL TO THE UK,AM TRAVELING AS A VISITOR BUT NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA,HE IS A UK CITIZEN,HE HAS LIVE IN THE UK FOR OVER 20YRS.PLS I REALY WANT TO BE CLERIFY.IS IT POSIBLE FOR ME TO GET A JOB IN THE UK WITH A VISITOR VISA? CAN I ALSO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN THE UK? SECONDLY, I HVE ONCE APLIED FOR VISA IN THE UK 3YRS AGO,WITH A CAMEROON PASSPORT BT I WAS DENIED.NOW I WANT TO APLLY WITH A NIGERIA PASSPORT,IS IT GOING TO BE COMPLICATED?PLS REPLY I WILL GRATEFULL TO SEE UR REPLY. THANKS
CHRISTY
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by overloved(m): 11:39am On Aug 21, 2012
When you applied with a Cameroonian passport, was your finger print taken? if yes, sorry, you would be denied and blacklisted. And if your brother is a UK citizen, he should be able to tell you how things works in the UK. You can't work, study or do anything in the UK. Its strictly for visiting only. Its even written on the visa for any employer to see.
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by enarese4: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2012
BUT SOME ONE TOLD ME I CAN WORK IN THE UK AS A VISITOR
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by justwise(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2012
enarese4: I need clerification about traveling to the UK. AM A LITTLE BIT CONFUSE.AM A WORKER IN NIGERIA NOW,MY UNCLE INVITED ME TO TRAVEL TO THE UK,AM TRAVELING AS A VISITOR BUT NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA,HE IS A UK CITIZEN,HE HAS LIVE IN THE UK FOR OVER 20YRS.PLS I REALY WANT TO BE CLERIFY.IS IT POSIBLE FOR ME TO GET A JOB IN THE UK WITH A VISITOR VISA? CAN I ALSO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN THE UK? SECONDLY, I HVE ONCE APLIED FOR VISA IN THE UK 3YRS AGO,WITH A CAMEROON PASSPORT BT I WAS DENIED.NOW I WANT TO APLLY WITH A NIGERIA PASSPORT,IS IT GOING TO BE COMPLICATED?PLS REPLY I WILL GRATEFULL TO SEE UR REPLY. THANKS
CHRISTY

You can't work, study or do business legally with visiting visa.

You could be under 10yrs ban already for using Cameroonian passport to apply for visa three yrs ago.
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by overloved(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2012
This are some of the mistake most visa applicant do. If you are intelligent enough to post in nairaland, you should be able to go to UK immigration website to get legitimate info concerning visitors visa. Besides, you did not answer if your finger print was given wen you applied for UK visa 3 years ago. be advised that you can't work, study or even register a marriage with a visiting visa, don't let anyone deceive you. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by enarese4: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
am i dual citizen,my daddy is from cameroon while my mum is a nigerian,yes my finger print was taking.but i can i present a passport with diffrent date of birth? i misplacemy birth certificate which is 1979 but the one i hve now 1981,can i still apply as a cameroonian with cameroon passport but diffrent date of birth.
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by Vicjustice: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
enarese4: I need clerification about traveling to the UK. AM A LITTLE BIT CONFUSE.AM A WORKER IN NIGERIA NOW,MY UNCLE INVITED ME TO TRAVEL TO THE UK,AM TRAVELING AS A VISITOR BUT NOT COMING BACK TO NIGERIA,HE IS A UK CITIZEN,HE HAS LIVE IN THE UK FOR OVER 20YRS.PLS I REALY WANT TO BE CLERIFY.IS IT POSIBLE FOR ME TO GET A JOB IN THE UK WITH A VISITOR VISA? CAN I ALSO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION IN THE UK? SECONDLY, I HVE ONCE APLIED FOR VISA IN THE UK 3YRS AGO,WITH A CAMEROON PASSPORT BT I WAS DENIED.NOW I WANT TO APLLY WITH A NIGERIA PASSPORT,IS IT GOING TO BE COMPLICATED?PLS REPLY I WILL GRATEFULL TO SEE UR REPLY. THANKS
CHRISTY
enarese4: am i dual citizen,my daddy is from cameroon while my mum is a nigerian,yes my finger print was taking.but i can i present a passport with diffrent date of birth? i misplacemy birth certificate which is 1979 but the one i hve now 1981,can i still apply as a cameroonian with cameroon passport but diffrent date of birth.
If the Cameroonian Passport is genuine, then there would be no problem if you are now using a Nigerian Passport or both.
But if the Cameroonian Passport is fraudulent, there is no doubt that you are banned for 10 years.
Either way, if you apply for a visa with any passport bearing a different Date Of Birth or any other discrepancies, you will get the 10 years ban.
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by enarese4: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2012
pls is it not posible for me to work in the uk after i hve gotern my papers?or can i relocate to another country
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by ifegy: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
enarese4: pls is it not posible for me to work in the uk after i hve gotern my papers?or can i relocate to another country

You cannot get papers if you go there with a visitor's visa.

You cannot relocate to another country with a UK visitor's visa.

Your main concern now should be following up on the points made by earlier posters regarding real versus fraudulent documents, to determine whether you have already been banned for 10 years, or whether you are heading for a 10 year ban.
Re: Greetings To Good Nigerians by enarese4: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
greetings,pls there is a buisness competion i hve joint, pls i hve some question i will like u to help me and answer them pls.

1,Basic Business Data
What is your business? (Please briefly describe your business in 10 words or less, for example, "Poultry farming"; "Information Technology consultancy services"wink

2,In what sector is your business? (Please choose one from the drop down menu)
--- Select --- Crop farming Animal farming Food & Restaurant Building and Construction materials Chemicals, industrial materials Clothing, shoes and other personal items Equipment, Machinery, Metal Food and Drinks Furniture, Wood Products Others Retail Engineering , Building and Construction Accounting, Finance and Management Auto, electronics, others Cleaning Education Engineering, Building and Construction IT and Telecommunication Legal Media and Entertainment Medical Other Professional Personal/Beauty Transport Other (Specify)
Select an Option
--- Select ---

Agriculture
Crop farming
Animal farming
Food & Restaurant
Food & Restaurant
Manufacturing
Building and Construction materials
Chemicals, industrial materials
Clothing, shoes and other personal items
Equipment, Machinery, Metal
Food and Drinks
Furniture, Wood Products
Others
Retail
Retail
Services
Engineering , Building and Construction
Accounting, Finance and Management
Auto, electronics, others
Cleaning
Education
Engineering, Building and Construction
IT and Telecommunication
Legal
Media and Entertainment
Medical
Other Professional
Personal/Beauty
Transport
Other
Other (Specify)

Is this a new business concept/idea or an existing business? (Please note that to be an existing business, you must be able to show verifiable evidence of revenues or business expenses for a minimum of six (6) months prior to submitting this application)

new existing

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me.. Willing To Pay If Necessary! / After Marriage To A White Woman Here In Nigeria..how Do I Apply For My Visa ? / Nigeria Visa For A Minor/baby In London, NHC/OIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.