Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage (35518 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by makivy(f): 5:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Tudór6: When will daddy GOat Adeboye return his part of the loot Pastor Erastus Akingboola gave him to buy jet? Or he thinks we have forgotten? angry Shameless old thief pastor.
are u alright
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by browncool(m): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2012
kokoye: Most people leave their brains in the car park on their way to church. They know what is right but still they cant do it because they have turned their pastors into god.

Pastor Adeboye did not speak bible english here. He spoke with common sense..which God gave every single person on this earth.

As far as some are concerned, he was just whistling dixies - they will not do ANYTHING until their pastors tell them to.

We all have a direct channel to God thru our savior Jesus Christ. Not thru anyone or anything else.

Ignorance.
I wish we were currently in same country, I would have given you a $100 dollar bill right away because you have spoken my mind
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by Blessingfavor(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2012
stagger: God removed his hand from matchmaking after Adam told him "it was the woman you gave to me that gave me of the fruit and I did eat".

Now it is a man's job to go around, look for a woman, toast her and marry her. Simple.
dats d truth i luv dat
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by monopolist: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2012
THANK GOD
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by k2039: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2012
stagger: God removed his hand from matchmaking after Adam told him "it was the woman you gave to me that gave me of the fruit and I did eat".

Now it is a man's job to go around, look for a woman, toast her and marry her. Simple.
Who told you that,that is a fallacious statement,God still choses for those who are willing to hear and listen to him.
Abeg stop preaching heresy

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by k2039: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2012
This is pure common sense,that if someone sends a list of names or pictures to a pastor,all you are saying is pastor,who is the best match out of the whole list,what that means is the best husband on the list,and that doesnt equate to your best husband in the world.That way they have narrowed God down to choose out of their list.
The right procedure will be to opens ones mind to God without any preconceive idea of anybody and after receiving,you then ask for confirmation from a pastor(pastor,I receive so and so,I want you to pray along with me if He/she is the will of God,that way you know if your choice is from God or your emotions).
But its easier said than done,sometimes our emotions just takes over,
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by MariaGoretti: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

Tell them pastor! I know of an acquaintance of mine who had several male suitors. She decided to send the pictures of the suitors to a pastor so he can pray over the pictures and then tell her which one is her husband. The pastor did just that and told her which one of the suitors is her husband. Then she claimed she also prayed and God told her the man who should be her husband and it happened to be the same man the pastor chose. To cut a long story short, she got married to the barren divorcee whom her pastor chose for her and after 7 years of marraige and no kids, the union fell apart. Her husband equally had no kids with his first wife. So, the lesson to be learnt is: People should pray and wait to hear back from God Almighty. Pastors are not God and they can never be.
Pastors r not God...i luv dat. U know, dis ''let- mi-hear-from-my-pastor-first'' issue does not onli cum in d case of marriage. It also happens in oda aspects. For example:
In my workplace (hospital precisely), we had a case of an expectant mother who culdnt give birth through normal delivery. Th doctor advised dat she go in for CS to prevent further complications since she has been in labour for hours. I was so surprised when she told d doctor dat her PASTOR said she shuld never go in for CS. That she must deliver lyk d hebrew women. What rubbish! If to say she no dey dat condition, i for 'mazza' her face. The doctor was so angri n he left her. By the tym d pain was so unbearable, she had to beg for d CS to b done. As at wen d baby was scooped out, a babyboy for dat mata, he was alridi weak, but he survived sha. Thruout her stay at d hospital, her so-called pastor neva visited her. Dats just hw foolish some people tend to b.. Why did God create doctors if not to save life. Aniway, people n dia beleifs.
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by chatterly: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2012
Tudór6: When will daddy GOat Adeboye return his part of the loot Pastor Erastus Akingboola gave him to buy jet? Or he thinks we have forgotten? angry Shameless old thief pastor.
is your comment necessary??
please let us be wise and guided in our statements.
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ stagger. Are you kidding me. If God removed his hands from match making we are all doomed. Do you knw the heart of a man? (Man or woman ).

Do you think for instance Chris Okotie was led to marry Henshaw or rather was she led to marry him. If God still directs man I see no reason why he won't do the same for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by Flakeey(f): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2012

A round of applause for you...nice one
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by Flakeey(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
vislabraye: @ stagger. Are you kidding me. If God removed his hands from match making we are all doomed. Do you knw the heart of a man? (Man or woman ).

Do you think for instance Chris Okotie was led to marry Henshaw or rather was she led to marry him. If God still directs man I see no reason why he won't do the same for marriage.

God still directs man that is when you personally go to HIM in prayers instead of writing 100 names and give pastors to pray for you.
the problem with us is that we are too lazy to pray and ask for divine direction.
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by kokoye(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
browncool:
I wish we were currently in same country, I would have given you a $100 dollar bill right away because you have spoken my mind

I'm in the US o....I will gladly accept ur dollar smiley
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by obowunmi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
kokoye:

I'm in the US o....I will gladly accept ur dollar smiley

LooooooooL
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by timilehing(m): 3:10am On Aug 23, 2012
Finally, A gr8 man shared my view. Sum stil need to c their pastor before wearin wat their husband bought them
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by jidewin(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
k2039: This is pure common sense,that if someone sends a list of names or pictures to a pastor,all you are saying is pastor,who is the best match out of the whole list,what that means is the best husband on the list,and that doesnt equate to your best husband in the world.That way they have narrowed God down to choose out of their list.
The right procedure will be to opens ones mind to God without any preconceive idea of anybody and after receiving,you then ask for confirmation from a pastor(pastor,I receive so and so,I want you to pray along with me if He/she is the will of God,that way you know if your choice is from God or your emotions).
But its easier said than done,sometimes our emotions just takes over,
Help me out on this one,besides Adam whom God chose eve for,could you point me any other bible character God chose a wife for?Thanks
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 2:23am On Aug 29, 2012
jidewin:
Help me out on this one,besides Adam whom God chose eve for,could you point me any other bible character God chose a wife for?Thanks
God choose rebecca for isaac.
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by tpia5: 5:03am On Aug 29, 2012
the man is generally expected to do the finding himself.

you can now pray for God's will or confirmation on the matter.
Re: Pastor-Adeboye's Message To Young Singles On Marriage by bidexdo(m): 6:25am On Jun 25, 2023
olenime:
Pastor, pls tell them o!i was still talking to a lady about marriage yday o... She say she wan go meet her pastor! Thunder fire D̶̲̥̅̊ pastor if hin talk say no b me be her hubby!!!!

How does it go bros What really happened, what does the pastor tell her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.