Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (3418 Views)

Yero, Caught On Tape Threatening Violence Against APC, El-rufai / Two Policewomen Caught On Tape Extorting Money / Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Charlesnerd: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: by a1solution: 4:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
but the video is clear the lecturer its being set up. the lecturer has no case to answer.
Re: by Charlesnerd: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
a1solution: but the video is clear the lecturer its being set up. the lecturer has no case to answer.

I thought as much.But if it was actually a set-up,why was the lecturer ready to offer a post dated cheque and instantly doing the bidding of his captors?.Maybe something happened before/behind the scenes which was not actually captured in the video.
Re: by dasparrow: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Post

He does not even look like a lecturer. Look at his 9 months perpetual pregnancy and look at the type of house he is living in. College professors here in the states are well paid. I guess that is not the case in our dear Nigeria. No wonder many Nigerian lecturers are selling handoust to students to make extra money on the side or s[b]e[/b]xually mol[b]e[/b]sting the same female students that they ought to be teaching.
Re: by Charlesnerd: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

He does not even look like a lecturer. Look at his 9 months perpetual pregnancy and look at the type of house he is living in. College professors here in the states are well paid. I guess that is not the case in our dear Nigeria. No wonder many Nigerian lecturers are selling handoust to students to make extra money on the side or s[b]e[/b]xually mol[b]e[/b]sting the same female students that they ought to be teaching.

From the video,looks like its the lady student apartment.Maybe the lecturer popped in to do short time ,but unfortunately met his waterloo grin
Re: by RichDad1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
@OP,
Wetin you self dey find to come jam this kain thing?Person no fit search for music,movie,inspirational,war or entertainment videos make Google com give you the one as result. tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Charlesnerd: 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rich Dad: @OP,
Wetin you self dey find to come jam this kain thing?Person no fit search for music,movie,inspirational,war or entertainment videos make Google com give you the one as result. tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are very right grin grin.Google (youtube) search metrics produces results that are connected with your search queries.Actually I was checking out Cathay Pacific airlines via google search ,the search results returned a sex scandal (which actually happened some years back) that involved a Co-pilot and stewardess of Cathay,presumably inside the cockpit of Cathay's airplane.I clicked on the Youtube link and Just at the upper right of the page was the video I posted on here.Hope Ive satisfied your curiosity grin grin
Re: by Omon605(m): 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
is a true life video. it happened in AAU about 3yrs ago. the girl is a 300 level mech engr student while the man is a lecturer (Dr. Otubu) the man slept with the girl before and promised to pass her but unfortunately he failed his promise and insisted he wasn't satisfy, that's why they decided to have another appointment that leads to that leads leads video. what pains me most is the girl expulsion.
Re: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
^^^and the lecturer also sacked too!
Re: by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Rich Dad: @OP,

The poster was searching for free mojo on youtube.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: by keyremotes(m): 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
This video is very old.
Was actually on Facebook.
The lecturer lost his job and the girl was sent out of school.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEE: Soldiers In Bauchi Captured Taking Photos Of General Buhari / BREAKING NEWS: APC Can No Longer Fulfill Its Promises - Lai Mohammed / Secret Killings Happening Weeks Back Unannounced In Jos And Benue..offensive Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.