Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander (15208 Views)

2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by chiteny(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2013
calculusx:

Waoooo!!! Congratulations. May GOD bless your Union. Make i follow you apologize to Chief Sawyerr, oga sawyerr, pls accept our apology and we promise such will never happen again.

Amen and thanks. Hope there will be a freebie on the purchase cos of this? (madam is watching o)....and ogs sawyerr it will surely never happen again unless i choose to go for second wife.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
chiteny:

You seem to be greedy.

Calculux my man, sorry I never even look this thread. I don see a glimps of the picture. I was busy you know........ This weekend was my wedding (both trad and white) so it was very busy for me. I know some one here will chop off my head once he sees this. But make I apologies to am before him read am.

I am very sorry sir not to have informed you about the wedding. I put am for Facebook but maybe you no see. I am sorry again. Hope madam and the kids are doing well? This apology from me the apologizer goes to a certain particular apologist. wink oga Sawyerr I am on my knees o.

Are you kidding me?? Chiteny, please explain!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2013
Calculusx, I am still transforming you SUV....lol....some small changes again. took delivery of my Borla dual exit exhaust and i got them fixed almost immediately. thought it was a plug and play DIY job. most definitely wasn't, very minor mods anyway. now my SUV roars. shouldn't increase my fuel consumption i hope (i was actually told it wouldn't by the manufacturers), but would monitor its performance. for the kind of impressive sound i get from the roar, a few mpg off the expected wont be so bad after-all. lol...

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 2:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
chiteny:

Amen and thanks. Hope there will be a freebie on the purchase cos of this? (madam is watching o)....and ogs sawyerr it will surely never happen again unless i choose to go for second wife.

na cos of Madam i forgive you o!and make sure it doesn't happen again...lol...
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
sawyerrola: Calculusx, I am still transforming you SUV....lol....some small changes again. took delivery of my Borla dual exit exhaust and i got them fixed almost immediately. thought it was a plug and play DIY job. most definitely wasn't, very minor mods anyway. now my SUV roars. shouldn't increase my fuel consumption i hope (i was actually told it wouldn't by the manufacturers), but would monitor its performance. for the kind of impressive sound i get from the roar, a few mpg off the expected wont be so bad after-all. lol...

double gbosa for you oga sawyerr, your type is rear,DIY? I want to be like you when i grow up....pls should you want to dispose the SUV soon, pls ring me grin grin grin
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:26am On Feb 14, 2013
calculusx:

double gbosa for you oga sawyerr, your type is rear,DIY? I want to be like you when i grow up....pls should you want to dispose the SUV soon, pls ring me grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....dispose ke!!!!!!! na you deliver me SUV wey still get like 10 more active years, so the disposing factor cant be earlier than 10yrs time o!!!!!except Baba God bless us again. and as you can se, the SUV dey appreciate, so the price in 10yrs time go triple the purchase price as at 2012....hahahaha

DIY is the best way to enjoy this kind of jobs. you just create a signature for yourself with mods like this.

i dey Gbadun my SUV jare!!!!!!!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2013
sawyerrola:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.....dispose ke!!!!!!! na you deliver me SUV wey still get like 10 more active years, so the disposing factor cant be earlier than 10yrs time o!!!!!except Baba God bless us again. and as you can se, the SUV dey appreciate, so the price in 10yrs time go triple the purchase price as at 2012....hahahaha

DIY is the best way to enjoy this kind of jobs. you just create a signature for yourself with mods like this.

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
sawyerrola:

Senior, You too much abeg.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by chiteny(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2013
sawyerrola: Calculusx, I am still transforming you SUV....lol....some small changes again. took delivery of my Borla dual exit exhaust and i got them fixed almost immediately. thought it was a plug and play DIY job. most definitely wasn't, very minor mods anyway. now my SUV roars. shouldn't increase my fuel consumption i hope (i was actually told it wouldn't by the manufacturers), but would monitor its performance. for the kind of impressive sound i get from the roar, a few mpg off the expected wont be so bad after-all. lol...

My Oga Sawyerr, you got me thinking with your modifications on you SUV. As one following your footsteps, I think I will go further by mounting a DSTV dish on mine when ipurchase it. Calculus, can this be done from abroad? I want it to look custom made,
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2013
Step2002:

Senior, You too much abeg.
Uncle Step, been a while. how you doing? Uncle Step i am still a learner o! practice makes perfect so dem say, so i dey practice for now.
enjoy your weekend.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2013
chiteny:

My Oga Sawyerr, you got me thinking with your modifications on you SUV. As one following your footsteps, I think I will go further by mounting a DSTV dish on mine when ipurchase it. Calculus, can this be done from abroad? I want it to look custom made,

hahahahahahahahahahaha...now i know you are following Xzhibits footsteps, not my own again..lol...how madam dey jare?
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by chiteny(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2013
sawyerrola:

hahahahahahahahahahaha...now i know you are following Xzhibits footsteps, not my own again..lol...how madam dey jare?

She is fine o. I will come with her to visit you. i will let u know when.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2013
sawyerrola:
Uncle Step, been a while. how you doing? Uncle Step i am still a learner o! practice makes perfect so dem say, so i dey practice for now.
enjoy your weekend.

Yes ooo... Senior Sawyer, you know that watching a masquerade involves moving from place to place, More-so, I had to take some time-out to recover from the events and excitements of the other thread. However I keep following the happenings in the house and it's a marvel to see what's going on. @ Chiteny, A big congrats on your wedding, may you have a blissful married life. The Boss himself, CalculusX, the last year was good but this year will be better.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2013
Step2002:

Yes ooo... Senior Sawyer, you know that watching a masquerade involves moving from place to place, More-so, I had to take some time-out to recover from the events and excitements of the other thread. However I keep following the happenings in the house and it's a marvel to see what's going on. @ Chiteny, A big congrats on your wedding, may you have a blissful married life. The Boss himself, CalculusX, the last year was good but this year will be better.

Great to read from you Sir and I hope your SUV is performing well. AMEN and AMEN and AMEN to the highlighted part above and i'm happy to inform you your Highlander is about to give birth to a similar Highlander with wood-grain interior. The LORD is GOOD.....
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by babazz(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Goodday sir. Pls how much will it cost me to pre-order a 2005 toyota camry 4 cyl XLE? I also need to know your terms of deposit.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2013
calculusx:

Great to read from you Sir and I hope your SUV is performing well. AMEN and AMEN and AMEN to the highlighted part above and i'm happy to inform you your Highlander is about to give birth to a similar Highlander with wood-grain interior. The LORD is GOOD.....

I'm fully in the pix,you got mail from me Sir. The ride is superb.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
babazz: Goodday sir. Pls how much will it cost me to pre-order a 2005 toyota camry 4 cyl XLE? I also need to know your terms of deposit.

2005 Toyota Camry XLE 4Cylinder will cost you between 1.6m - 1.750m. Email me @ calculusfowler1948 at yahoo dot com for pictures and quote.

Pls check the thread below for Terms of Payment

https://www.nairaland.com/836694/pre-order-cars-suv-50-deposit/1
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2013
sawyerrola:

Mr Fowler, the new face of your SUV. it just keeps getting better. stay tuned for full photo shoot.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2013
sawyerrola:

Mr Fowler, the new face of your SUV. it just keeps getting better. stay tuned for full photo shoot.

[size=18pt] Eyes blinking. Your SUV qualify for V.A Auto Sales Buy-Back Protection. Pls let me know when you want to fling it. grin[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by chiteny(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
sawyerrola:

Bros is this your SUV? I no recognize am again o. Custom pimped for a big boy!! Enjoy it and let me know hen you want to dispose it. At least I am the second to ask, and for friendship sake, I believe you will look at my request with more favour that the first guy (I no mention names o) that requested.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
chiteny:

Bros is this your SUV? I no recognize am again o. Custom pimped for a big boy!! Enjoy it and let me know hen you want to dispose it. At least I am the second to ask, and for friendship sake, I believe you will look at my request with more favour that the first guy (I no mention names o) that requested.

grin grin Oga chiteny,oga chiteny, oga chiteny,na beg i dey beg oooo.,pls leave this SUV for your boy abeg. Another gbam pre-order coming our way soon. This thread will continue till thy kingdom come. Stay glued to this thread.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
chiteny:

Na wa for you my oga o! you wan live life come back? you don pass this stage na! haba, u wan yab me o!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
calculusx:

grin grin Oga chiteny,oga chiteny, oga chiteny,na beg i dey beg oooo.,pls leave this SUV for your boy abeg. Another gbam pre-order coming our way soon. This thread will continue till thy kingdom come. Stay glued to this thread.

i never put for sale yet o! hahahahahahahahaha see fight wan start......this thread never dies....at all at all....
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2013
sawyerrola:

i never put for sale yet o! hahahahahahahahaha see fight wan start......this thread never dies....at all at all....

A patient dog eat the biggest bone. Iv discussed with oga chiteny and he has acted to me like a father. 3 gbam to my boss grin
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by chiteny(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2013
calculusx:

A patient dog eat the biggest bone. Iv discussed with oga chiteny and he has acted to me like a father. 3 gbam to my boss grin

I checked through my mails, phone's text messages and call logs and i did not find any recent discussions on this matter with you. Though i have not checked through all the write-ups on NL but i don't think i will find any of such discussions either. undecided Please can you remind me where we had that discussion?

Oga Sawyerr, you know what best to do to a good friend. i rest my case. grin grin
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 18, 2013
calculusx:

chiteny:

I checked through my mails, phone's text messages and call logs and i did not find any recent discussions on this matter with you. Though i have not checked through all the write-ups on NL but i don't think i will find any of such discussions either. undecided Please can you remind me where we had that discussion?

Oga Sawyerr, you know what best to do to a good friend. i rest my case. grin grin

People wey like better thing plenty for here o...Oga Chiteny abeg check the fax machine too,Meanwhile Calculus, if possible video evidence will be needed, this one don enter "there was an election, no there wasn't an election" case o. Senior Sawyer, the Unique Forerunner with a Unique 4runner, I remain loyal Sir.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Step2002:

People wey like better thing plenty for here o...Oga Chiteny abeg check the fax machine too,Meanwhile Calculus, if possible video evidence will be needed, this one don enter "there was an election, no there wasn't an election" case o. Senior Sawyer, the Unique Forerunner with a Unique 4runner, I remain loyal Sir.

grin grin grin
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2013
chiteny:

hahahahahahaha....like Uncle Step says, check the Fax.....yes boss, you can be sure i know what best to do to a good friend. Calculusx, you're a good Friend too, so ill split the ride and sell half to each of you. one takes the front section, and the other takes the rear section. believe me, both sections come with at least two tyres, one windscreen, ac ducts, VIN labels, two doors, airbags. so no cheating.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2013
Step2002:

Uncle Step2002, i am loyal. na so na, who no like better thing abi?? well done sir.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
Today, i gave my SUV a stretch.......just to get the engine relaxed a bit.

Warning.....please and please don't try this (at home) if you don't have any of the following:

1) 15km of free way ahead of you without bends
2) 200% road visibility up to 5km
3) certified one owner vehicle of which you have the service history for the previous year (comes by default if purchased from V. A. Autos, Mr Calculusx himself)
4) tires that are not more than 6 months old
5) seat-belts fastened properly
6) a heart of steel and liver of iron
7) very important, God on your side!

Calculusx, this your SUV dey give me mind o!!!!...

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Emperoh(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now this is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!

You need to post this here https://www.nairaland.com/999283/fastest-speed-ever-driven-car/12

Meanwhile some people for my office dey doubt this your speed.

Cos the RPM @ 180km/hr was within 35000

They felt it should be in the region of 5500 - 6000
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Emperoh: JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now this is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!

You need to post this here https://www.nairaland.com/999283/fastest-speed-ever-driven-car/12

Meanwhile some people for my office dey doubt this your speed.

Cos the RPM @ 180km/hr was within 35000

They felt it should be in the region of 5500 - 6000

my Boss the Emperoh....na real o! make your office people see the sequence.
tell your office people sey at 5500 rpm on 180km (max gear ratio reached) then you have to check why your gear box didn't change from gear 5 to gear 6. at max gear without too much force on your accelerator, you should be below 5500 rpm at that speed because you should be cruising at this point. once your rpm needle is in the red, take a break. its just a waste of fuel.

thanks for the link/thread you sent. i have posted it there. thanks boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale Cheap! / SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 / TOKS Honda Accord 2012(Special Edition) FOR SALE @ 4.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.