Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander (15206 Views)

2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Step2002:

Shhhh,Chairman no talk am loud na,Oga Sawyer go hear o, anyway you too much sha, 'cos you have the knack of keeping customers happy. I saw that statement on my thread, but if you must remember, I prefer not to prod you or even guess about your surprises, I have learned long ago that you surpass every expectation, so i have adopted 'Siddon look' approach. Na there I dey o.

I no dey like suspense o! especially predictable ones. its cos i cant predict this im still suspending o!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]Yes Sir... Lets keep our fingers cross and see what surprise awaits us,including myself[/size]

me nko? i follow for the "us"? abi na another you and Uncle Step sidelining me pattern? i no gree o!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2012
sawyerrola:

me nko? i follow for the "us"? abi na another you and Uncle Step sidelining me pattern? i no gree o!

hahahahahah...lol...The bird without a strong head never attends the funeral of the wood pecker, but you Senior Sawyer, the Unique NL with a unique pre-order, the forerunner with a 4runner, the first among a happy band,the flagship of this brand,the numero uno of a countless trail, you are the fearless stomach that stays in front,the Eyo masquerade with which we greet Oba, Our Ijele masquerade with which we greet the Igwe, The Durbar horse with which We greet the Emir, Sir for any sidelining count me out o!

1 Like

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2012
Step2002:

hahahahahah...lol...The bird without a strong head never attends the funeral of the wood pecker, but you Senior Sawyer, the Unique NL with a unique pre-order, the forerunner with a 4runner, the first among a happy band,the flagship of this brand,the numero uno of a countless trail, you are the fearless stomach that stays in front,the Eyo masquerade with which we greet Oba, Our Ijele masquerade with which we greet the Igwe, The Durbar horse with which We greet the Emir, Sir for any sidelining count me out o!

[size=16pt]Mr. Steph, I'm suspecting you are somehow related to Pete Edochie grin grin grin I doubt if i can translate the above to my language without the help of Yemi Shodinmu. I love this thread. [/size]

1 Like

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2012
[size=15pt]Custom Clearing Day 1. Car is expected to be out 27/11/2012 [/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by DoubleN(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
Oga Calculusx please send me a mail here scitoa@yahoo.com I have some inquires to make.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Double N: Oga Calculusx please send me a mail here scitoa@yahoo.com I have some inquires to make.

OK. I will
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2012
Step2002:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Uncle Step, you wont kill me o!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2012
calculusx:

[size=16pt]Mr. Steph, I'm suspecting you are somehow related to Pete Edochie grin grin grin I doubt if i can translate the above to my language without the help of Yemi Shodinmu. I love this thread. [/size]

I agree 100%.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2012
calculusx:

sawyerrola:

I agree 100%.

Well...for the first sentence,I go go ask my mama o. For the last sentence,I agree 100% too
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Step2002:

Well...for the first sentence,I go go ask my mama o. For the last sentence,I agree 100% too

[size=14pt]The beat goes on and on and on. Your Camry is out of port. Nigerian soil pictures will be available tomorrow.[/size] grin
grin grin

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx:

[size=14pt]The beat goes on and on and on. Your Camry is out of port. Nigerian soil pictures will be available tomorrow.[/size] grin
grin grin

you simply are wonderful. 1 less thing to worry about is doing business with you. and yet again, you delivered. good job man. God bless you and your family. please keep up the good job and you will win the trust of many more people.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx: [size=18pt] After a successful delivery of a 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition, we are given the privilege of another pre-order. One good turn deserves another. We appreciate you Sir.

2001 Toyota

Fuel Type :Gasoline

Cylinders :4 Cyl.

Exterior Color : White/Brown

Interior: Fabric

Automatic Transmission

CD and Radio casette player

Chilled AC

VIN- 4T1BG22K51U842563

Landing cost of #1,005,000
[/size]

with the RIGHT AUTO DEALER, the RIGHT PRICE, the RIGHT CONDITIONS, the RIGHT VEHICLE and the RIGHT DELIVERY SCHEDULE, you will definitely have the RIGHT FEELING....SATISFACTION is a sentence that is shortened to a word!!! Say this word and mean the sentence at V.A Autos.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx: [size=18pt] After a successful delivery of a 2008 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition, we are given the privilege of another pre-order. One good turn deserves another. We appreciate you Sir.

2001 Toyota

Fuel Type :Gasoline

Cylinders :4 Cyl.

Exterior Color : White/Brown

Interior: Fabric

Automatic Transmission

CD and Radio casette player

Chilled AC

VIN- 4T1BG22K51U842563

Landing cost of #1,005,000
[/size]

sawyerrola:

with the RIGHT AUTO DEALER, the RIGHT PRICE, the RIGHT CONDITIONS, the RIGHT VEHICLE and the RIGHT DELIVERY SCHEDULE, you will definitely have the RIGHT FEELING....SATISFACTION is a sentence that is shortened to a word!!! Say this word and mean the sentence at V.A Autos.

Hmm...If the porridge becomes very tasty,more slices of yam will be added. If the sleep becomes so sweet, the snoring will increase. If the path is smooth, it will be taken twice...value for money is the watchword o! Follow who know road o

1 Like

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Step2002:

Hmm...If the porridge becomes very tasty,more slices of yam will be added. If the sleep becomes so sweet, the snoring will increase. If the path is smooth, it will be taken twice...value for money is the watchword o! Follow who know road o

Oh Mr Step, you just gave me a good laugh. Please are you from the royal land of the easterners? you speak these proverbs like you are the father of Peter Edoche. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good Morning Sir.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

[size=14pt]Satisfaction Guaranteed. Father Christmas is here sooner than expected. FULL Tank of PMS and your Christmas hamper upon delivery of your Car. Courtesy of V.A Auto Sales [/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

you simply are wonderful. 1 less thing to worry about is doing business with you. and yet again, you delivered. good job man. God bless you and your family. please keep up the good job and you will win the trust of many more people.

[size=16pt] I don't make much gain but i am contented with the little i make. Your money is in safe hand[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Step2002:

[size=15pt] Value for Money. Satisfaction Guaranteed[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx:

[size=14pt]Satisfaction Guaranteed. Father Christmas is here sooner than expected. FULL Tank of PMS and your Christmas hamper upon delivery of your Car. Courtesy of V.A Auto Sales [/size]

wow!!!! what could be better. ill gladly appreciate the full tank of PMS... that's liquid gold. as per the Hamper, i don't celebrate Christmas. so double my PMS. thanks a lot boss. waiting patiently.

V.A Autos, my default Auto partner.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

wow!!!! what could be better. ill gladly appreciate the full tank of PMS... that's liquid gold. as per the Hamper, i don't celebrate Christmas. so double my PMS. thanks a lot boss. waiting patiently.

hahahahahaha, Senior Sawyer, I believe we have been cleared of all conspiracy...hahahaha, make una see naija man o, where the PMS go enter na? tank don full.Only boot remain to carry hamper na,hahaha, CalculusX you too much ooooo
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

Oh Mr Step, you just gave me a good laugh. Please are you from the royal land of the easterners? you speak these proverbs like you are the father of Peter Edoche. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Good Morning Sir.

heeee...heee, The Father of Pete Edochie!, so you've joined calculus in calling me a pensioner,anyway i take am say una dey pray for me to reach old age, I greet Una o. A nice day to you sir.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2012
[size=16pt]How can I explain this? Mr. Sawyerr, 4 keys with a Fancy remote for your Camry. [/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

grin grin grin [size=15pt]Noted.[/size]
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
[size=15pt]Nigerian Soil Pictures[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
calculusx: [size=16pt]How can I explain this? Mr. Sawyerr, 4 keys with a Fancy remote for your Camry. [/size]

now im short of words!!!!!! this is beyond imagination....Calculusx, i owe you big time. always on point!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
sawyerrola:

now im short of words!!!!!! this is beyond imagination....Calculusx, i owe you big time. always on point!

[size=16pt]Did you know you can start this Camry with the remote from the comfort of your room. Another Surprise from CalculusX[/size]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2012
calculusx:

[size=16pt]Did you know you can start this Camry with the remote from the comfort of your room. Another Surprise from CalculusX[/size]

ha see effizee biko, all his cars starting from the comfort of his room, na wa o, O boy see effizee na
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
calculusx:

are u for real
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Step2002:

ha see effizee biko, all his cars starting from the comfort of his room, na wa o, O boy see effizee na

Uncle Step, me sef dey wonder in happiness o!!!! too much efizi wey Calculusx dey always give me.
o ya to!!!!!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
sawyerrola:

are u for real

[size=15pt]YES SIR. Any NLer can come and testify to it before making the delivery. How i wish one can move the Car with the keyless [/size]grin grin grin
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
calculusx:

[size=15pt]YES SIR. Any NLer can come and testify to it before making the delivery. How i wish one can move the Car with the keyless [/size]grin grin grin
even without anyone checking, i trust every word you say to the last. you're the best.

meanwhile see what your first delivery is evolving into. im so loving your first delivery, everyday i think of you (after my wife and suv...lol)tip of the iceberg....hahahahahahaa
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
sawyerrola:
even without anyone checking, i trust every word you say to the last. you're the best.

meanwhile see what your first delivery is evolving into. im so loving your first delivery, everyday i think of you (after my wife and suv...lol)tip of the iceberg....hahahahahahaa

[size=14pt]This is just the beginning of good things to come[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale Cheap! / SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000 / TOKS Honda Accord 2012(Special Edition) FOR SALE @ 4.4M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.