Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander (15204 Views)

2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / Leather 2003 Honda Accord EX **Pre-order By Marpol Of NL- From Fhemmmy -CLEARED* / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2012
[b]

• VIN JTEES42A882070340

• Brake Assist

• Bucket Seats

• Cargo Shade

• CD Changer

• CD Player

•Child Safety Locks

•Climate Control

•Conventional Spare Tire

•Daytime Running Lights

•Driver Air Bag

•Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror

•Engine Immobilizer

•Fog Lamps

•Four Wheel Drive

•Front Head Air Bag

•Front Reading Lamps

•Front Side Air Bag

•Heated Mirrors

•Intermittent Wipers

•Keyless Entry

•Keyless Start

•Leather Seats

•Leather Steering Wheel

•Passenger Air Bag

•Passenger Air Bag Sensor

•Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror

•Power Door Locks

•Power Driver Seat

•Power Mirror(S)

•Power Outlet

•Power Passenger Seat

•Power Steering

•Privacy Glass

•Rear Bench Seat

•Rear Defrost

•Rear Head Air Bag

•Rear Reading Lamps

•Security System

•Steering Wheel Audio Controls

•Tire Pressure Monitor

•Tires - Front Performance

•Tires - Rear Performance

•Traction Control

•Universal Garage Door Opener

•Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers

•Woodgrain Interior Trim

• Landing Cost of 5,000,000

For Enquiries, Pls Contact Biola on 08059386600 or BB PIN 216043E5
[/b]

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2012
Vessel Sailed on 09/18/2012

Estimated Time of Arrival 10/08/2012

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
calculusx: Vessel Sailed on 09/18/2012

on point. Boss, nice one.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2012
Vessel's Details
Ship Type: Ro-ro cargo
Year Built: 2010
Length x Breadth: 211 m X 32 m
Gross Tonnage: 47658, DeadWeight: 25799 t
Speed recorded (Max / Average): 17.5 / 16 knots
Flag: Italy [IT]
Call Sign: IBPL
IMO: 9437919, MMSI: 247293300
Last Position Received
Area: Atlantic North
Latitude / Longitude: 38.42972° / -69.85242° (Map)
Currently in Port:
Last Known Port: NEW YORK

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2012

Again and again and again, V A Autos (Calculusx) will win my vote. Information/updates always supported by documents. i received a soft copy of the BOL confirming vehicle was loaded for shipping. as usual, unedited!!! dates in updates and dates on BOL...perfect match.

good job Calculusx.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2012
sawyerrola:

Again and again and again, V A Autos (Calculusx) will win my vote. Information/updates always supported by documents. i received a soft copy of the BOL confirming vehicle was loaded for shipping. as usual, unedited!!! dates in updates and dates on BOL...perfect match.

good job Calculusx.

No matter how busy I may be, mails, text messages and updates will always be provided because you are the reason why I was busy. Also happy to let you know through this thread,another deal was sealed for a NLder who made commitment sight unseen. Search on his SUV continues and will post pictures sometime soon. For those who are yet to toil the Honest path, pls do as you will never regret been honest and transparent.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2012
calculusx:

No matter how busy I may be, mails, text messages and updates will always be provided because you are the reason why I was busy. Also happy to let you know through this thread,another deal was sealed for a NLder who made commitment sight unseen. Search on his SUV continues and will post pictures sometime soon. For those who are yet to toil the Honest path, pls do as you will never regret been honest and transparent.

Yeah i eagerly wait to sing your praise like the excited Sawyerrola, take your time, do your thing and win more hearts and...ofcourse...money.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by jerald001: 12:24am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello

A 2010 FORD ESCAPE JEEP avaliable for sale
It has made only 46k kilometers some of features are
2 passenger DVD player
Cream leather interior
guarantteed full option.
colour is black
Asking price is 2.5million

If interested please call Gerald on 08036339262
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Step2002:

Yeah i eagerly wait to sing your praise like the excited Sawyerrola, take your time, do your thing and win more hearts and...ofcourse...money.

hahahahahahahahahaha...i like the more MONEY part. Step2002, please join the exciting train asap. Your transaction with Calculusx is one less thing to worry about.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Step2002:

sawyerrola:

hahahahahahahahahaha...i like the more MONEY part. Step2002, please join the exciting train asap. Your transaction with Calculusx is one less thing to worry about.

I'm speechless. All Thanks and Glory to GOD.

Original Bill of Laden Received

Work in Progress

Can't wait

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2012
sawyerrola:

Thanks for your good wish bro, I'm alredy in the queue
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
Step2002:

Thanks for your good wish bro, I'm alredy in the queue

Yes Sir. In-fact iv seen lots of SUVs that fits into our budget but still looking for the BEST cos you deserve the BEST. What do you feel about this with mileage a little above 100,000. 4WD, 1 Owner, Fabric Interior, Clean Title, Accident Free, free moon-roof DVD likely to be installed grin.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Countdown Begins

6 DAYS TO GO {including 3days custom inspection}

MR. Sawyerr, i'm launching my dealership plate number FIRST on your SUV, your order was my first pre-order to a NLer, you will always be the FIRST and not the last.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
calculusx:

Yes Sir. In-fact iv seen lots of SUVs that fits into our budget but still looking for the BEST cos you deserve the BEST. What do you feel about this with mileage a little above 100,000. 4WD, 1 Owner, Fabric Interior, Clean Title, Accident Free, free moon-roof DVD likely to be installed grin.

well....mileage...OK. I do not like the "likely" in the statement, just remove "likely" and my response is positive.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
calculusx: Countdown Begins

MR. Sawyerr, i'm launching my dealership plate number FIRST on your SUV, your order was my first pre-order to a NLer, you will always be the FIRST and not the last.

wow!!! im so delighted to have my suv as the first model for your dealership plate number. my boss, im really very happy for you. im happy others too have come to see how transparent and trustworthy you are. and by Gods grace you will have many more trust you enough to do business with you like i did.

this is that time when a pre-order feels like a walk-in walk-out purchase, knowing its only 6 days to go.
its been worth the wait i must say.

once again, good job boss.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2012
Step2002:

well....mileage...OK. I do not like the "likely" in the statement, just remove "likely" and my response is positive.

hahaha...wat if i tell you that the ''likely'' really means that if you have a sliding open roof on your vehicle, then you cant have the roof dvd, then a dual headrest dvd would be installed. so which ever side of the likely, you definitely would have a dvd installed. that was actually my own situation too.

but Calculusx didnt use "likely" for mr sha o!......lolololol....
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
sawyerrola:

hahaha...wat if i tell you that the ''likely'' really means that if you have a sliding open roof on your vehicle, then you cant have the roof dvd, then a dual headrest dvd would be installed. so which ever side of the likely, you definitely would have a dvd installed. that was actually my own situation too.

Mr. Sawyerr, you just hit the nail on the head. If there is open roof,headrest or in-dash DVD will be installed. Want to make it a surprise earlier cos we narrowly missed purchasing one with in-dash DVD last week.

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
sawyerrola:

calculusx:

Mr. Sawyerr, you just hit the nail on the head. If there is open roof,headrest or in-dash DVD will be installed. Want to make it a surprise earlier cos we narrowly missed purchasing one with in-dash DVD last week.

I enjoy the feeling around here, really didn't look like...just business. Thanks Sawyerrola for pointing out that he didn't use "likely" for you...though you've made him let the cat out of the bag on his secret surprise package Lol. calculusx, that was very thoughtful of you, i appreciate.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2012
Another Color added to our Feather

• 2004 Toyota Highlander

• 1 Owner

• Clean Title

• Accident Free

• Pristine Engine

• Fabric Interior

• 3RD ROW SEAT

• AWD-4WD

• 104,730 miles

• 6 Cylinder Engine

• Vin# JTEEP21A440032164

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2012
calculusx: Another Color added to our Feather

• 2004 Toyota Highlander

• 1 Owner

• Clean Title

• Accident Free

• Pristine Engine

• Fabric Interior

• 3RD ROW SEAT

• AWD-4WD

• 104,730 miles

• 6 Cylinder Engine

• Vin# JTEEP21A440032164

Oga Sawyerrola come follow me see o, Unlike you I've not met him in person, but like you I've felt in good hands, he made me feel like...we are partners pursuing a common goal...you know... that "we are together in this" kind of feeling,I trusted a stranger with my money in Nigeria and he kept me up to date with events, hmm...let me stop for now, I'm speechless yet.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2012
Step2002:

Oga Sawyerrola come follow me see o, Unlike you I've not met him in person, but like you I've felt in good hands, he made me feel like...we are partners pursuing a common goal...you know... that "we are together in this" kind of feeling,I trusted a stranger with my money in Nigeria and he kept me up to date with events, hmm...let me stop for now, I'm speechless yet.

Its about having the fear of GOD and be contempted. In as much as there are bad people, there are still good people, good Nigerians, inspite of all challenges we are facing in the country. Can any other engine be this clean?

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2012
Step2002:

Uncle Step2002, i happily share your joy. When i started talking about my meeting Calculusx and how he made me feel like family, some people thought i was only blowing his horn too loud. I just needed a few more people to do business with him and come here and tell us how they feel. From the start, i just loved his business method.
If you meet him,you will love his personality. An apealing young man so friendly and respectful. Always cheerful and encouraging. Even my wife noticed i never for once bothered negatively about doing business with Calculusx.
Dont worry, when you meet him, you will understand.
Thanks for trusting him more than i did.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:45am On Oct 07, 2012
calculusx:

Its about having the fear of GOD and be contempted. In as much as there are bad people, there are still good people, good Nigerians, inspite of all challenges we are facing in the country. Can any other engine be this clean?

You Calculusx are most definitely one of the very good ones. Keep up the good job boss.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2012
calculusx:

Calculusx, please i need an explanation as to why this engine is cleaner than my own engine. Lol....hahahahahaha. but this highlander engine clean o. Really nice.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 07, 2012
sawyerrola:

Uncle Step2002, i happily share your joy. When i started talking about my meeting Calculusx and how he made me feel like family, some people thought i was only blowing his horn too loud. I just needed a few more people to do business with him and come here and tell us how they feel. From the start, i just loved his business method.
If you meet him,you will love his personality. An apealing young man so friendly and respectful. Always cheerful and encouraging. Even my wife noticed i never for once bothered negatively about doing business with Calculusx.
Dont worry, when you meet him, you will understand.
Thanks for trusting him more than i did.

sawyerrola:

Calculusx, please i need an explanation as to why this engine is cleaner than my own engine. Lol....hahahahahaha. but this highlander engine clean o. Really nice.

Senior Sawyerrola,I thank you for discovering this road and making it known,it shall be well with you. na the camera wey dem take snap your own na im fit cause am o,your engine must be as clean to have met his standard lol. Abeg no vex too much, after all he gave you wine in his house...i didn't have such luxury.
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2012

Last Position Received

Area: Atlantic SouthLatitude / Longitude: 6.428553˚ / 3.338752˚ (Map)
Currently in Port: LAGOS
Last Known Port: NEW YORK
Info Received: 0d 0h 22min ago

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=247293300

Calculusx.....always on point!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2012
Step2002:

Senior Sawyerrola,I thank you for discovering this road and making it known,it shall be well with you. na the camera wey dem take snap your own na im fit cause am o,your engine must be as clean to have met his standard lol. Abeg no vex too much, after all he gave you wine in his house...i didn't have such luxury.

Hahahaha...Calculusx please take your wine back and give me a cleaner engine o than Uncle Steps own. Ill prefer the luxury of Uncle Steps engine o!!!!!!
Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
sawyerrola:

Last Position Received

Area: Atlantic SouthLatitude / Longitude: 6.428553˚ / 3.338752˚ (Map)
Currently in Port: LAGOS
Last Known Port: NEW YORK
Info Received: 0d 0h 22min ago

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=247293300

Calculusx.....always on point!

I'm speechless. I was about to update you on the vessel forgotten that you have what it takes to track the vessel at your finger tips grin

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by calculusx(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
LIVE 9JA SOIL PICTURES

WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY

Re: A Unique Pre-order By A Unique Nairalander by sawyerrola(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
calculusx: Countdown Begins

calculusx: LIVE 9JA SOIL PICTURES

WE GIVE GOD THE GLORY

...and true to his words....right on schedule....God bless Calculusx. i have never had it so pure in business. once again fellow nairalanders, i present to you a man of his words, a man of integrity, a man of trust, a man that is unique amongst men, CALCULUSX!!!!!
it couldn't be better, it just couldn't be without you. i greet you sir, i recognize you sir.you are highly honored. Sail on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Will The Ban On Importation Of Tokunbo Vehicles Affect Car Dealers? / 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale Cheap! / SOLD!!! 2018 Toyota Camry XSE "Sports" (900miles).... Asking Price: ₦16,500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.