Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Would You Do To Your Mum?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do To Your Mum?? (2293 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Oya family section letz iron this...What would you do when you come back home from work to see that your 3 months old baby whom you kept with your mum has been given scary tribal marks like this (\\*_*//) by ur mum without informing you. What action will you take,i know how we despise tribal marks this days.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by beqs101(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lol this won't be funny at all. I honestly don't know wat I'll do in this situation but one thing is sure,i will scream the living day light out of her.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
I will just calm down and find out from her what led to such an act,make her know am sad about her action[dats all oooo]cos if I choose to scream at her from now till nextyear it wunt undo the act and I might end up saying things that are disrespectful to her•
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
beqs101: Lol this won't be funny at all. I honestly don't know wat I'll do in this situation but one thing is sure,i will scream the living day light out of her.
Scream at your mum,how will that cover the face! Lol
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I will just calm down and find out from her what led to such an act,make her know am sad about her action[dats all oooo]cos if I choose to scream at her from now till nextyear it wunt undo the act and I might end up saying things that are disrespectful to her•
Eiyaaa! I pray it never happens to our child. Would your feelings change towards the child??
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
Emmy9ite: Eiyaaa! I pray it never happens to our child. Would your feelings change towards the child??
lolz•emmy plz don't start[my child z my child]tribal marks or not
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
pearl~hapi:
lolz•emmy plz don't start[my child z my child]tribal marks or not
would you forgive ur mum?
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Emmy9ite: would you forgive ur mum?
ahhhh fast fast nau•i dnt keep offences for long[no. Time]the tribal marks doesn't make my child less of a human•dere are more deformed people who still lives happy lives•funny enof my momma is uiet strict[na slap go end am]if I too talk!
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by tpia5: 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
just skip ahead to who you want your followers to hate?

@ poster.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by r231(m): 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2012
pearl~hapi:
ahhhh fast fast nau•i dnt keep offences for long[no. Time]the tribal marks doesn't make my child less of a human•dere are more deformed people who still lives happy lives•funny enof my momma is uiet strict[na slap go end am]if I too talk!
True talk....i feel you!
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2012
r231: undecided undecided
what would you do??
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:20am On Aug 22, 2012
tpia@:
just skip ahead to who you want your followers to hate?

@ poster.
Queens English Plzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2012
Emmy9ite: Queens English Plzzzzzzzz!!!
buhahahahahaha•i waz gonna say that too
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by beqs101(f): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2012
Emmy9ite: Scream at your mum,how will that cover the face! Lol
Yes oo I'll scream cuz,that's the only way I'll calm down and be able to tackle the situation well.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2012
beqs101:
Yes oo I'll scream cuz,that's the only way I'll calm down and be able to tackle the situation well.
scream cos that's the only way I can calm down”sorry aunty I mean to ask!does screaming make one calm down?[U kno we learn everyday]
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2012
beqs101:
lol:::::how will that make you calm down when you ur childz face designed (\\\*_*///)
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
Have learnt to channel my rage to something productive but these will be beyond me, so as soon as i saw my child looking that kind of awesome i will go in to the bathroom and take a cold shower with my suit because of the hot rage i will be feeling at that moment.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dr young: Have learnt to channel my rage to something productive but these will be beyond me, so as soon as i saw my child looking that kind of awesome i will go in to the bathroom and take a cold shower with my suit because of the hot rage i will be feeling at that moment.
LMAO @ 'take a cold shower with my suit'
would you start punching her??
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by tpia5: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: Queens English Plzzzzzzzz!!!

so because you only speak your native lingo, others must join you in craziness?

not so, sorry.

I think your english teacher offended you, and you should ask for your money back because the scam was so great s/he actually had you believing the lie that you're alright as you are. undecided

eyah.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

not so, sorry.

I think your english teacher offended you, and you should ask for your money back because the scam was so great s/he actually had you believing the lie that you're alright as you are. undecided

eyah.
I wanna add this too to ur points•i was told by my english teacher that when you make a sentence or speak and people don't get your point or message its as good as not even talking[balbadash is wat its called]and when you are corrected you ought to say thank you,take corrections and rephrase the ambiguos incomrehensive message and make your point•[That's a gentle and principled man for you]
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

not so, sorry.

eyah.
who is this ape? so because u now use techno to browse u think u can spill shyte anywhere?? Am so sorry to tell you that the person that swore that u will remain like this is dead. I will not say a word to you again coz u are a kid. Ur mates are asleep by now.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by ITbomb(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
pearl~hapi:
. . . and rephrase the ambiguos incomrehensive message and make your point•
qua diable?
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by tpia5: 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: who is this ape? so because u now use techno to browse u think u can spill shyte anywhere?? Am so sorry to tell you that the person that swore that u will remain like this is dead. I will not say a word to you again coz u are a kid. Ur mates are asleep by now.

on the contrary, i think the person with the cure for your madness, has thrown away the key.

hence your incoherent rants and futile search for your lineage?

if you like, say another word as if that will make you normal?
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

on the contrary, i think the person with the cure for your madness, has thrown away the key.

oya its okay•enough of the beefing btw you both
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by pearlhapi(f): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
ITbomb:
qua diable?
carry your dictionary asap
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

i shake my head for wasted spe.r.m and effort. #Lips sealed!
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: LMAO @ 'take a cold shower with my suit'
would you start punching her??
punch who!!? Come on men, i did rather head to the gym to punch away the frustration and rage and build me some damnn good muscles cos there is nothing i can do the deed is done.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2012
Dr young: punch who!!? Come on men, i did rather head to the gym to punch away the frustration and rage and build me some damnn good muscles cos there is nothing i can do the deed is done.
wont you cut her enough warning incase she repeats it again?
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by tpia5: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: i shake my head for wasted spe.r.m and effort. #Lips sealed!

You seem to have very serious issues with your mother.

This is nl. You can share.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Emmy9ite: wont you cut her enough warning incase she repeats it again?
sure i will, when am calm enough to talk coherently, you know with the rage if i open my mouth at that moment i might end up spewing trash that won't make sense even to me
Re: What Would You Do To Your Mum?? by Emmy9ite(m): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
^^True talk. But its easy said than done,mehn i cant stand it,i will comfront her there and then,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Too Jealous? / My Cousin Destroys Our House. Advice Pls. / Man Or Woman Who Is More Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.