Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nairaland Makes Him Sick! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Makes Him Sick! (681 Views)

Facts & Track Records Of GMB That Makes Him The Best Candidate For Presidency / I Am Sick Of The Tribalism In Nairaland / Am Sick And Tired! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Makes Him Sick! by lynxpro(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hello friends, I like to point out the extent of sadism I've noticed in posts of many nairalanders. Most threads I've read here are filled with hate and abusive words that makes me wonder if being black is actually a disease.....you probably know the saying...~out of the heart's abundance, the mouth speaks~...
Interestingly, this disease appears to be contagious! I'll like to have the views of experts in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Would U Like 2 Reincarnate Wit Ur Present Life Situation? / Lawyers In The House,pls I Need Help! / Flood Threatens To Submerge Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.