Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (19916 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Biodup: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
I left her cos she was not my taste of woman. Today she is married with 2 kids. I still help her whenever she call for it.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by MizEmerald(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
Onuokwu: Bini Girl...she wanted to have a child with me and I was not keen. I started using CD which she found reprehensible and refused to give me boo...ty if i insist on using it so i walked.
seems bini girls love trapping guys with pregnancy...two of my friends have fallen victim
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by eklassical(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
akinluyi02: [b][/b]her family is bad!
ar u a les?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by eklassical(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Menendez: She cheated on me with some married dude (saw everything live on cam) dunno why she was so dumb not to delete it. Most painful part wz dat I ( MUGU) bought her the cam for her birthday.....
big 0tondo!!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by timowale: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Crown Prince: caught her in bed with another woman
is she lesbian?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Ariyke: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
he was'nt ready to stop been a player
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by denny4ril: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Soo_cool: I left my 1st ex because she couldn't cat-walk! She walked like a man!
I left my 2nd ex because she was too beautiful!
I left my 3rd ex because her head was like frying pan!
I left my 4th ex because her stomach was protruding like she was pregnant(when i hadn't even touched her)
I'm going to leave my current girlfriend because she does not have a facebook acct.
WEIRD GUY!!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Because the price of garri went up and I couldnt feed us both again. I Blame Goodluck Jonathan for this. *crying* How I wish I had someone who will love me again for whom I am and not for increment in garri price!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by kelwheezy(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2012
We broke up bcuz luv left us! sad sad
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by KateSpade(f): 1:47am On Aug 23, 2012
He was a good guy but pushy, pushy into the relationship, pushy to get married always rushing me. We weren't right for each other. However, he taught me a lot about myself.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Ranoscky(m): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2012
Biodup: I left her cos she was not my taste of woman. Today she is married with 2 kids. I still help her whenever she call for it.
Oboy, she was ur ex but now someones wife o!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by noblechriss(m): 2:14am On Aug 23, 2012
cooltony: after a year of datin her,She wantd me 2 wait for 4 more yrs(weddin nyt) b4 I bang her!!!!!and dat's impossible...i cheatd n she caught me and I broke up wt her 2 legalize my cheat
Ŋ☺ time joor!very badt sharp guy!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by noblechriss(m): 2:32am On Aug 23, 2012
Fantasy stories! I'm just wondering if its this easy to fall in aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ out of relationships,if most of the things i see here are true then i pity naija babes!my babe just called me aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ said she just bought a brand new bold5 aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ i dunno Hϕw̶̲̥̅ she got the money cos i didn't give her nuffin,besides she's still a student! I smell breakup!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by timilehing(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2012
Soo_cool: I left my 1st ex because she couldn't cat-walk! She walked like a man!
I left my 2nd ex because she was too beautiful!
I left my 3rd ex because her head was like frying pan!
I left my 4th ex because her stomach was protruding like she was pregnant(when i hadn't even touched her)
I'm going to leave my current girlfriend because she does not have a facebook acct.
definately ur next EX wil be dumb cos she's not on nairaland
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by miredia(m): 3:01am On Aug 23, 2012
KateSpade: He was a good guy but pushy, pushy into the relationship, pushy to get married always rushing me. We weren't right for each other. However, he taught me a lot about myself.
u never truly loved him
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by miredia(m): 3:04am On Aug 23, 2012
matiltom_d: He was a mini rogue. He was always stealing my stuff - from money, to chocolates,La Casera/drinks in the fridge (no I ain't petty), then he graduated to stealing my flat-mate's jewellery. That was when I finally told myself I was done with his pilfering butts grin grin

P.S : All these happened within a month -October 1st to 31st cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin goodness gracious@ chocolates,lacasera in d fridge
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by miredia(m): 3:08am On Aug 23, 2012
elegungun: Because her toto dey smell. Omg ,the smell pass rotten fish. I can't tolerate it again so I walked away.
na WA o. Guy u wicked abeg. The peak of repulsion
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by MRMICKMEN: 3:17am On Aug 23, 2012
she tot i will remain an NFA and dated a male nurse,after one year she was planning a comeback but i guess i was a one way system never designed to go back,she was very ambitious and i liked that,but when d dust cleared,i was like;what was i doing with a fat,short,imo state,pharmacist.She lacked all i cherish,apart from her brains,i will never ever make such a mistake again not after 6 yrs relationship and 1.6yrs of mourning,its over and i was like how was she able to do that,i mean i use to be a painless icon

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by landie: 4:29am On Aug 23, 2012
She got tired of me n left
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Jilo83(m): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2012
My elder brother n her cousin married during our courtship, though we started b4 dem n our family disagreed.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Ranoscky(m): 5:27am On Aug 23, 2012
noble-chriss:
Fantasy stories! I'm just wondering if its this easy to fall in Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ out of relationships,if most of the things i see here are true then i pity naija babes!my babe just called me Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ said she just bought a brand new bold5 Α̲̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ i dunno Hϕw̶̲̥̅ she got the money cos i didn't give her nuffin,besides she's still a student! I smell breakup!
Lol.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2012
I had practically nothing and she kept telling me I have to buy an SUV as my first car and also use an expensive ring to engage her as per her 'class' so we broke up. Now I have 3 cars including an SUV and a duplex of my own and she wants me back but I said "too late baby I already have a ring on my fourth finger"

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by megareal: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2012
I just got tired like I always do and walked. Madness staying with any one guy for too long......except in marriage.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Oluschenco(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2012
Cos she isn't ready to marry until i gather all d wealth of this nation-state.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2012
He wan use hin kondo shift my womb! Every min na faka fiki fuku...I b p0rn star? Mstewwww....

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by wawaboy1(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2012
Moukafoam: Jeeez! He almost killed me with mountain climbing,..Ť☺ make matter worst he hardly come angry

How much him dey give me sef undecided
MOUKA! but i think u prefer doggy,TRY ME
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by livingstoneony(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Blazed: We didnt brk up, she left with a wealthier man
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by phenomguy(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2012
Emekuuss: wat woul u call dat? She left up or moved on grin
No she proceed.....lol
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by phenomguy(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2012
Crown Prince: caught her in bed with another woman
Wow!!!!! Guy u F* up wey u for join dem for bed
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2012
She brokeup wit me,cos we've bin havin too many abortions..she knew i wont marry her,which i know dat i cant neva marry her.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Amya(f): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2012
He was a jerk and a control freak.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by gentlesJ(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2012
I just had an heartbreak yesterday,I did everything to make her happy,she has to breakup with me because her family said they don't want a calabar man as in-law. She is from Benue state,while I'm from Akwa-Ibom.I'm still nursing the pains in my heart. I want to ask nairalanders what is wrong about hailing from Akwa-Ibom. Educationally wise,I'm better off than her,my friend said it could be due to her education background. She is a school cert holder,which I don't see as a problem.

The Cheaters / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / My Collection Of Some +18 Dirty Memes