Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (23780 Views)

PHOTO: If U Played With This And Still Unmarried, U need to Visit Shiloh 2015 / Guys Should Be Blamed If Girls Mugurises Them / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2012
I personally believe that for every lady out there that is aged and still unmarried, that there are series of mistakes she made with respect to men when she was younger, thinking beauty and age will always be on her side...
Fellow nairalanders, what's your take on that?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Why the unnecessary generalization and compartmentalization? Does attributing to the female gender everything negative give you guys a kick or something?

Everyone is to be blamed for the consequences of their mistakes. This has nothing to do with age or gender. If you make a choice, be ready for the resultant effects. A lady not married can be attributed to different factors, including personal choice.

I take this thread to mean you also believe all men get married and do not age, right?

19 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2012
This is the subject that makes me bitter most times. Girls too dey funk up. U go meet babe, she go show because of scope wey u giv am she go open dis tin. She go dey believe guys... Guys are pretenders... They come to u as angels... E dey pain me.

U have a point op... Som of them were deceived... Some were victims of circumstance... Few can be likened to what Sexkillz said as per ''some decide not to get married''. A negligible number of girls did dat.

This reasonable amount of them tot age wud be on their side forever or dat beauty will nt fade... Or had there opportunity wit som cool guy bt were so vain.

Anoda secret is dat 1nce a guy taste dat punny & realized dat the thing don slack... He will instantly conclude dat ur nt worth it... Most girls dis thing don slack nowadays from sleeping with certain number of guys... Nt the end sha ''stay away from sex all u dis girl... Stay away & let the thing try come back to normal or stick to a guy & if he messes up stay like dat''. My own opinion

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2012
This is the subject that makes me bitter most times. Girls too dey funk up. U go meet babe, she go show because of scope wey u giv am she go open dis tin. She go dey believe guys... Guys are pretenders... They come to u as angels... E dey pain me.

U have a point op... Som of them were deceived... Some were victims of circumstance... Few can be likened to what Sexkillz said as per ''some decide not to get married''. A negligible number of girls did dat.

This reasonable amount of them tot age wud be on their side forever or dat beauty will nt fade... Or had there opportunity wit som cool guy bt were so vain.

Anoda secret is dat 1nce a guy taste dat punny & realized dat the thing don slack... He will instantly conclude dat ur nt worth it... Most girls dis thing don slack nowadays from sleeping with certain number of guys... Nt the end sha ''stay away from sex all u dis girl... Stay away & let the thing try come back to normal or stick to a guy & if he messes up stay like dat''. My own opinion
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by chikeorji123(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2012
OP
L disagree with oo! B/c some guys ill dump their partner without any adequate reason.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2012

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by MrsChima1(f): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2012
Na wa for men today!!

Why is it a big fucking deal that some women decides to wait until they are ready or the person is worth settling down for Not everybody is hard up for marriage and SHOULD BE MARRIED.

If old arse men can marry so can old arse women. Sexist mofos!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2012
Pardon my repitition... Courtesy ''internet Nigeria''.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
sexkillz: Why the unnecessary generalization and compartmentalization? Does attributing to the female gender everything negative give you guys a kick or something?

Everyone is to be blamed for the consequences of their mistakes. This has nothing to do with age or gender. If you make a choice, be ready for the resultant effects. A lady not married can be attributed to different factors, including personal choice.

I take this thread to mean you also believe all men get married and do not age, right?

#poko (AKA gbam, AKA end of discussion)
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by uboma(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac: I personally believe that for every lady out there that is aged and still unmarried, that there are series of mistakes she made with respect to men when she was younger, thinking beauty and age will always be on her side...
U are wrong man. there are exceptional cases. i know of some wonderful women who are yet to be taken to the alter but keep being deceived by the male folk for just no fault of theirs. Shit just happens. Speak consolingly to such women, point out their strengths and encourage them to remain faithful to God for His time is the best.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
hope you have not tried it yourself
chikeorji123: OP
L disagree with oo! B/c some guys ill dump their partner without any adequate reason.
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
Busy now, will be back to put down my points n explain d angle A̶̲̥̅♏ coming from
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Yahoo1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
sanb: you are here attacking old ladies not married ehh. most ladies would like to see themselves accomplished before settling down so that men like you don't tag them gold diggers hence a lot of us wait until we have achieved a lot in life and i can class myself as such which means i don't have to wait for a man to do this and that for me okay....
....right

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
All these mumu talk dey sha tire me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
OP is probably a male chauvinist.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Rocktation(f): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
B.R
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
For all those calling me names... U should have asked my reasons first...
First of all, I A̶̲̥̅♏ not taking sides with d males folks... In fact, story about some beasts dat call themselves men is for anoda day...
As for my topic, it's not for d ladies dat decided to remain unmarried...
For every lady dat is single(and didn't decide to remain single) @ a certain 'advanced' age, dia must have been times when she said no to guy(s) dat came for her or even guys dat just wanted to be frnds with them(and most times dey do it rudely)...
My point being dat, no lady will say she is unmarried because she neva had suitors @ one point in her life or d oda...
Most times, dey say no to some guys, cuz dey r waiting for d already-made ones...
Now, dats basically d angle I A̶̲̥̅♏ coming from...
I stand corrected though....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Dagr8tosyn: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
What do you have to say to Old guys with no life direction...Not engage, or in any serius relationship and everything seems to be well in their eyes...Old ladies have there separate challenges like guys also do except the fact that marriage is too expensive for nowadays guys so getting hooked up is a big deal even for those that wish to settle down. Nigeria Economy is directly and indirectly affecting everyone of us, take it or you leave it.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by MMM2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
All d single ladies ur hands up
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
LOL and what would that achieve
M M M: All d single ladies ur hands up
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
For old unmarried guys, irrespective of the economy, I think a man dat is unmarried @ 40 and above is a foool... Cuz, he must also have passed on some oppotunities dat came his way @ one point or the oda to make money... Some even made money,but lavished it on some stupid lifestyle...if u get married @ 40, with wot strength will u train ur kids? Do u have plans of seeing ur grand children? Those r questions guys should also ask themselves when dey r busy living d 'life' and not thinking about settling down...
But d problem is dat, we are in a crazy society where a man of even 70 can go and get married to a gurl of 17(which is crazy)...but, if a lady clocks 40yrs in our society, how many suitors does she attract @ dat age?
Wit that, ladies should be wise when dey are young and make timely correct decisions, cuz dia biological clock and our society puts dem in a 'disadvantaged' position

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by MMM2(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
sanb: LOL and what would that achieve

Re u single

Yes

Ok I will hook u up wink

Just say tanx tongue
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac: I personally believe that for every lady out there that is aged and still unmarried, that there are series of mistakes she made with respect to men when she was younger, thinking beauty and age will always be on her side...

I don't give a fu..ck.

Whetie concern me with other people's life?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
sanb: oh i would correct you. the reason that some ladies are not married is not due to the fact that they are waiting for ready made men. have you considered that some of us wants to achieve something for ourselves first i.e having a good education, a good career and job, money to spend etc. they are things that we need so that we are not looked on as gold diggers

And who said, getting married to a man dat will support her career will end dat quest to be a career woman? And have u asked some of those ladies dat pursued their careers and didn't put marriage into consideration how dey feel now?

Personally, I won't get married to a lady that won't be working or handle a business dat I will open for her(personally, I would prefer to open a business for her,so she will be d one in control of her time)
And dia are many men like that who won't want a 'housewife'

For d men dat keep housewives, woo betide u d day u will die and ur wife won't be able to look after ur children... Nor even handle ur business... Not saying dat anybody will die... But my spiritual leader will always say, Peradventure...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
rokiatu:

I don't give a fu..ck.

Whetie concern me with other people's life?

I guess u can do beta dan this... Or u wanna tell my dat wot u just wrote is d best u can come up wt?
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
legendprac:

I guess u can do beta dan this... Or u wanna tell my dat wot u just wrote is d best u can come up wt?

grin grin grin What am telling you is that I am not carrying the world trouble on my head.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
rokiatu:

grin grin grin What am telling you is that I am not carrying the world trouble on my head.

I understand...but, I guess u can chip in one or two things that will help one or two ppl, including me...

To d mods, How does one request for a thread to hit the front page?
I feel some ppl will learn from this thread and from wot different people with different experiences will post on it... I put up the thread so dat I too can learn...
So pls, FRONT PAGE pls....
Or is dia sth else I should do for it to hit front page?
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: All these mumu talk dey sha tire me.

Maybe, u should come n tell us y d talk dey tire u...
Re: Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? by legendprac(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
sexkillz: Why the unnecessary generalization and compartmentalization? Does attributing to the female gender everything negative give you guys a kick or something?

Yes, I know it is generalization... But dat is allowed...
Cuz, I was taught dat there is sth called 'general truths'
Example, when u say that nigerian politicians are corrupt, dat a general truth, induced by generalization...but that doesn't mean, u won't find exceptions...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? / My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. / New Codedruns Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.