Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements (53669 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
maclatunji:

Rolls eyes. @bold red, This thread is enough evidence. @bold green, effective action is what is needed here not words. Anybody with above mediocre leadership ability can contain Boko Haram. If you are in doubt ask the Cameroonian government.

I'm assuming that I'm talking to a human being with human brains, so I'll go on to ask my human questions.

Red. How is this thread evidence that GEJ's methods show no potential? I believe that you're not going to tell me that it shows no potential because fifty people see no potential whereas forty nine does. Some or all of the fifty may be blind, for all I know.

Green. Didn't you say "give me GEJ's power etc etc and I'll show him how it's done"? What's with sending me to Cameroon? Have you forgotten how it's done?

Blue. Dis one pass you?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by beentarh(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
Rubbish, empty GEJ making α̍̍̊ hell of noise.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by manugbo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
all d bad belle poeple go die by fire

GOODLUCK welldone
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by manugbo(m): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
all the people running their mouth here u need to visit the doctor sincerely

BECAUSE UNA DON GET FREEDOM OF SPEECH

MBUTUMBUS
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by manugbo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
AS IF THEY HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO FIGHT THE ALMIGHTY CABALS WITHOUT BEING KILLED LIKE MKO"S OF THIS WORLD.

AND NOTHING GO HAPPEN
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by toksdam(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
does this person know what achievement means ?
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by murrano: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
0 %..........all thing are still the same even worse more and more..............but he achieve big belly sha oooo
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Akeks(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
apocalypse:

Speak for yourself , the power situation has been worse off in my area , sometimes we go for as long as a week without power. If you have never had it this good I have never had it this bad

...dude i'm not sure if u understand what's ment by sarcasm... Go read a book!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by maclatunji: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I'm assuming that I'm talking to a human being with human brains, so I'll go on to ask my human questions.

Red. How is this thread evidence that GEJ's methods show no potential? I believe that you're not going to tell me that it shows no potential because fifty people see no potential whereas forty nine does. Some or all of the fifty may be blind, for all I know.

Green. Didn't you say "give me GEJ's power etc etc and I'll show him how it's done"? What's with sending me to Cameroon? Have you forgotten how it's done?

Blue. Dis one pass you?

If you lack discernment to see things as they are, too bad for you. Ok, if you're in doubt ask GEJ. I sent you to Cameroon to learn but you want to argue with me. You haven't given me GEJ's powers now, so I will not perform. If you're unhappy with my position go to Cameroon.

#LOL
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Holyrule(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
As far as am concerned. COMPARED to previous Presidents before him, he's done enough soothing for this country in just One year. Some of us sit at home,and talk out of ignorance. Those who travel a lot are living testimonies to what this man has done for our sinking Nigeria. And remember, there 3 more years to go, think about it. As for the power sector, hmmmm. I NO FIT SHOUT... He's simply d best.

2 Likes

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Tunmich: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2012
Oga Jona! Una weldone on power sector oo! I feel una efforts over there. All d run-away company can now return frm Ghana back to Niger-Area. lolz
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by banwopaul(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Ah, Yaradua! O mase o, what a pity. Ti o base iku to bola je, if not for death that spoiled show. I'm sure Nigeria would have been better under our late presidents like Abacha and Yaradua.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by manmade(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2012
ndu_chucks: I don't see the wisdom of itemizing, what should otherwise be, the regular job of the President, as major achievements. Major achievements should be acts which go beyond the call of duty and which are performed with great distinction.

Sir, to date, this President is worse than a mediocre President. I'm afraid he is too dumb to rule Nigeria successfully - I hope I am wrong.
Yes, you are and you knw it.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by manmade(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2012
GenBuhari: Below is listed GEJ Achievements:

Can if you can see the achievements please let me know angry
yes, i can see the achievements they are more than the numbers you listed above so go for an eye surgery @least dat will help you to stop typing in braille.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by manmade(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2012
@biggd2, no sane man in this country will dispute the fact that over 50% of the above listed promises have bin fulfilled even within a period of 365 days,this goes to show dat Gej is a man of his words and what else do we need in this country than a sincere man like Gej to lead us to the promised land that is why continuity till 2019 is a necessity.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2012
maclatunji:

If you lack discernment to see things as they are, too bad for you. Ok, if you're in doubt ask GEJ. I sent you to Cameroon to learn but you want to argue with me. You haven't given me GEJ's powers now, so I will not perform. If you're unhappy with my position go to Cameroon.

#LOL

lol...... Dude, matter don settle. You no get argument against GEJ. If I may advise, give the guy just a chance. I'm not a rabid supporter of his, but I think that evidence abounds that this guy outstrips his forebears in delivery. Nobody's asking that you jump on the bandwagon and become his yes-man. I'm just saying that it's always counter-productive to kick one's government even when said government is doing well in even a few things. An adage says, "if you commend an able man in what he has done, he will do better." If you support efforts of his that show promise, you'll have the moral right to call him on fruitless ventures. It's just a moral law.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by opee1231(f): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
seriously i would have finishd a topic in anatomy instead of wastin ma precious tym readin ds... e do well..we don hear.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by heymaykher(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
some piple re just 2 rediculus. this man has nt spent up 2 a year and six months in office and u guys expect him to fulfill al he has promised. u guys shuld let him be. talk to doz boko haram sect cuz u dont expect him to do his work knowing fully well dat some idots are some wir watin to desteoy it imdately. so give him a breathing space hes a human being lyk u.put ur self unda his hoes. atleast hes beta than OBJ and d person who wanted to spend nijas money on his health and his 7 points agenda.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by ifeci: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2012
the 40 laptop crew are at it again. let his actions speak, no need to itemize anything, we hv eyes and ears. Pls tk ur futile campaign else where!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by bigmaut: 9:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
why do we allow our self to be decieve is that an achievement how does these"achievements" affect d price of garri lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by digospel2: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
Fellow Nigerians, it is just too bad the way we condemn our president. please pray for him, support him and contribute to the dev. & progress of Nigeria. Don't join the mallams that vow to make Nigeria ungovernable except they are leading or sharia becomes operational all over Nigeria. Pray hard, Act well in your capacity, shun corruption and Nigeria will progress . Shalom !
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by olumidaie(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2012
this poster is not a SERIOUS HUMAN BEING, how does "first president to witness innocent killing on nysc guys, social era ruler, first non military southern ruler etc" sound like achievements.....so revisiting benin ore rd and 1 airport become major achievements. Apart frm d universities, all other are no achievements....even the increase in petrol production p/b is frm d companies so WHAT D Bleep ARE U WRITTING...just point 1 sensible point and i will addrese it.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
olumidaie: this poster is not a SERIOUS HUMAN BEING, how does "first president to witness innocent killing on nysc guys, social era ruler, first non military southern ruler etc" sound like achievements.....so revisiting benin ore rd and 1 airport become major achievements. Apart frm d universities, all other are no achievements....even the increase in petrol production p/b is frm d companies so WHAT D Bleep ARE U WRITTING...just point 1 sensible point and i will addrese it.

it is called sarcasm or rhetoric
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by anulaxad(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Holyrule: As far as am concerned. COMPARED to previous Presidents before him, he's done enough soothing for this country in just One year. Some of us sit at home,and talk out of ignorance. Those who travel a lot are living testimonies to what this man has done for our sinking Nigeria. And remember, there 3 more years to go, think about it. As for the power sector, hmmmm. I NO FIT SHOUT... He's simply d best.

must you compare to the last president huh and there's no way hes better than obasanjo the man removed Nigeria from the top ten corrupt list and Jonathan has moved us all the way to second place.and why is it that Nigerians think they don't deserve the best they can.people were not dying innocently in packs back then were they and there is not hardly any difference from then to now.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Biggyd2:

Allow them glory in their "achievements". They are happy to tell the whole world that those are what a president has achieved so far. Ingenious indeed, I must say

ROFLMAO!!
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by ANALIST: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
WHEN THEY SHOW, THEY COMPLAIN, WHEN THEY DON'T SHOW THEY, THEY SAY THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT WORKING.

WAITING WE GO NIGER PEOPLE.

WAITING WE GO DO TO GREEDY FOR POWER PEOPLE.

WAITING THEM WANT THAN TO SMUGGLE POWER THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.

NO DOUBT THEY CAN'T SUCCEED.

GEJ GO ON TO DELIVER.
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by anulaxad(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2012
analist he has not done nothing a country that can develop itself in a year wake up if you don't i should believe your a paid internet goon
Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by saniabubakar174: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2015
nduchucks:
I don't see the wisdom of itemizing, what should otherwise be, the regular job of the President, as major achievements. Major achievements should be acts which go beyond the call of duty and which are performed with great distinction.

Sir, to date, this President is worse than a mediocre President. I'm afraid he is too dumb to rule Nigeria successfully - I hope I am wrong.

Well we have seen other people during their tenure that just come and dont do anything but just tell us a bunch of lies but we all can see the achievement of GEJ and it is visible for all to see

1 Like

Re: New-List Of President Goodluck Jonathan's Achievements by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2015
nduchucks:
I don't see the wisdom of itemizing, what should otherwise be, the regular job of the President, as major achievements. Major achievements should be acts which go beyond the call of duty and which are performed with great distinction.

They are regular job of a president n yet no past Nigerian leaders have done all that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Sitting Together At The Inauguration Ceremony (photo) / The Food Served To The Presidential Guards In Aso Rock (Photos) / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.