Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Are Some Ibo People So Insecure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Ibo People So Insecure? (495 Views)

Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People / 1949 - Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech To Ibo People / Why Do Africans Love White People So Much? Do We Know Our History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ibo People So Insecure? by geeez: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
Every time I visit any blog online, it's always the Ibo people I see thumping their chests and reeling off their achievements

As successful as America and Americans are, I've never come across, seen or heard of anyone from the states trying so hard to prove to the rest of us who they are or are truly worth. Scratch the rappers and we all know why

Its getting sickening these days and nauseating.

I've seen and met successful people from other tribes that don't engage in chest beating. Can you up guys just spare us? If you're successful, rich, famous or powerful, you won't go on and o about it. I've come to realize that empty barrels make the most noise. And to all the Ibo guys that have displayed a whole lotta maturity on this platform, I must say that I admire your disposition and hope these underachievers on the loose will take a cue from you.

If Nigeria will break, it will and which region turns out the most successful is not for you to determine on this platform.

Just voicing an opinion

(1) (Reply)

What If There Is No Hell? Will You Punish Corrupt Politicians Yourself? / A Battle To Head The Minority : Akume...majority Leadership Behind My Ordeal / Jonathan Attends Late Ethiopian Prime Minister Zenawi’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.