Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People (7504 Views)

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by jarkata(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2015
I have been pondering over this question for a very long time, even before I got transfer to the east.
The fact still remains dat Ibo people are good people with good mind and they are accommodating.
Their industrious spirit actually boost my morale.
An average Yoruba, isekiri,or urobo man would rather confine or believe in Hausa/fulani man than Ibo man.
Nigeria government should allow this people to have their biafra , Nigeria is not united with one mind since 1914, do you know how many Ibo people have lost their lives in northern Nigeria due to religious crises even b4 d Boko Haram insurgency, burning of churches and killing of Christians in the north. I could remember during my NYSC in yobe state, five of us were posted to d same school ,2 Yorubas ,3 Ibos and one idoma boy called ' bobo' by name. Despite d fact dat d proprietor of the school didn't see the wall of even primary school he instructed d principal to reject d 3 Ibo's, in my mind I said why ,are we not one Nigeria? Since dat time I kept asking myself WHY IBO PEOPLE HAVE MORE HATERS FROM OTHER TRIBES .with d kind of mindset I was having towards Ibo people before now I realized Ibo land is one of the most peaceful land to stay, u hardly experience mayhem and pandemonium we do suffer in some area in Lagos like harm robbery, ' agbero ' problem e.t.c. I have been staying in Aba for d past seven month, there is no presence of govt. here, bad road everywhere even d major federal government road, aba to porthercourt is nothing to right home about. government should extend their tentacles in d level of capital project to the east, dat is why they are clamouring for biafra. though Their state government is also corrupt ,I see no reason why t. orji will spend eight years as a governor in abia and no sign of democracy Atal, he still emerged as a senator again na WA oooo .d fact still remains day, abia state received more allocation from federal govt than many states in south west and north yet no significant improvement here. I don't know of other states in the east. wait first, let assume t.orji becomes d president of Nigeria in 2019 WHAT MIRACLE CAN HE PERFORM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Toktee(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
Nobody hate them,they are the one that hate everybody,they feel every tribe is inferior that they are superior.
I don't mention anybody name,that imbecilee that follow me like gay should park well.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by seunny4lif(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
My i buy this land cool
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by seunny4lif(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
grin
jarkata:
I have been pondering over this question for a very long time, even before I got transfer to the east.
The fact still remains dat Ibo people are good people with good mind and they are accommodating.
An average Yoruba, isekiri,or urobo man would rather confine or believe in Hausa/fulani man than Ibo man.
Nigeria government should allow this people to have their biafra , Nigeria is not united with one mind since 1914, do you know how many Ibo people have lost their lives in northern Nigeria due to religious crises even b4 d Boko Haram insurgency, burning of churches and killing of Christians in the north. I could remember during my NYSC in yobe state, five of us were posted to d same school ,2 Yorubas ,3 Ibos and one idoma boy called ' bobo' by name. Despite d fact dat d proprietor of the school didn't see the wall of even primary school he instructed d principal to reject d 3 Ibo's, in my mind I said why ,are we not one Nigeria? Since dat time I kept asking myself WHY IBO PEOPLE HAVE MORE HATERS FROM OTHER TRIBES .with d kind of mindset I was having towards Ibo people before now I realized Ibo land is one of the most peaceful land to stay, u hardly experience mayhem and pandemonium we do suffer in some area in Lagos like harm robbery, ' agbero ' problem e.t.c. I have been staying in Aba for d past seven month, there is no presence of govt. here, bad road everywhere even d major federal government road, aba to porthercourt is nothing to right home about. government should extend their tentacles in d level of capital project to the east, dat is why they are clamouring for biafra. though Their state government is also corrupt ,I see no reason why t. orji will spend eight years as a governor in abia and no sign of democracy Atal, he still emerged as a senator again na WA oooo .d fact still remains day, abia state received more allocation from federal govt than many states in south west and north yet no significant improvement here. I don't know of other states in the east. wait first, let assume t.orji becomes d president of Nigeria in 2019 WHAT MIRACLE CAN HE PERFORM.
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Uchan4u(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
The main reason the Igbos are hated by other tribes in Nigeria is their "never say die spirit". They are domineering and can survive in any kind of situation.

13 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
^

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by East2West: 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
jarkata:

Mr OP, am sure u r not a spokesman of any tribe in Nigeria neither are u d representative of any. No tribe has come out to say wat u wrote up thr except u and maybe others like u.

Ibo ppl are not hated and they hate no one too as a tribe. In every nation, all tribes must strive its recognition and survival of its traditions, in doing dt toes can be stepped upon. Dt might be read as hatred by few as u while majority see it as striving to be d best.

Please it ll b proper for Seun or d Mod to close ds tread as its a recipe for unhealthy tribal discussion and ethnic degradation.

Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by ahaz: 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
jarkata:
op this the more reason I say Nigeria's are jealous of the Igbo's....as far as am concerns they are the most peaceful people in nija..tje northernas that are responsible for nearly fourty thousand deaths im nija you didmt bother to raise such threads regarding how i hated the hausas or too afraid to right about the fulani who has committed murders in every part of nija...but you people only has the guts to hate an igbo man making his money in ur town while u lazy about.
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE.......JELOUSY.

5 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by nairalndPOLICE: 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
Only an ibo man can claim he is being marginalized and is getting the worst deal in Nigeria, but thinks the same Nigerians are jealous of him grin grin grin

Only ibo.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
jarkata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9EknDW_2bY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Uchan4u:
The main reason the Igbos are hated by other tribes in Nigeria is their "never say die spirit". They are domineering and can survive in any kind of situation.
[size=13pt]The reason must be connected to this[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Meanwhile in USA grin grin
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fx-7b9NscM[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
ahaz:
op this the more reason I say Nigeria's are jealous of the Igbo's....as far as am concerns they are the most peaceful people in nija..tje northernas that are responsible for nearly fourty thousand deaths im nija you didmt bother to raise such threads regarding how i hated the hausas or too afraid to right about the fulani who has committed murders in every part of nija...but you people only has the guts to hate an igbo man making his money in ur town while u lazy about.
THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE.......JELOUSY.
[size=13pt]The reason must be connected to this[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
nairalndPOLICE:
Only an ibo man can claim he is being marginalized and is getting the worst deal in Nigeria, but thinks the same Nigerians are jealous of him grin grin grin

Only ibo.
[size=13pt]Ha ha ha! Interesting smiley
On point.
[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by zimoni(f): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
The attached video is crazy. This is my first time of seeing the video. Too badt some Igbo's have soiled the name of Nigeria in Far East. The Thai Police is a racist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by illiad: 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
You miserable lots are doing all to get Ndigbo back to Nairaland

Keep your uselessness to your family and tribe

Insignificants

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
imhotep:
Meanwhile in USA grin grin
[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fx-7b9NscM[/flash]
[size=13pt]His argument that Igbos are Jews, if you watch the video, is completely hinged on his believe that Igbo means Hebrew.
That makes the point he was trying to make fall away faster than a pack of cards.
I personally think Igbos are more like Arabians (Palestinians for that matter)

Below are the similarities

1) They have a chronic persecution complex

2) They are in love with self-aggrandisation

3) They are not renowned for following a logical course of argument as they blank out any fact along the thought course that threatens the validity of the position they seek to establish as fact

4) They have an age-long reputation for trading

5) They seek to take as much advantage of you at the same time that they are screaming about being treated unfairly.

Wise people do not take themselves to the village square and declare to everyone who can hear that they are wise (or wiser than others for that matter). Jews in particular, do not. They work in silence and the rest of the world makes their inferences based on the outcome.

Anyway, below is a short video made by a Thai official who has very interesting things to say about Igbos. Watch it:
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt][i]His argument that Igbos are Jews, if you watch the video, is completely hinged on his believe that Igbo means Hebrew.
That makes the point he was trying to make fall away faster than a pack of cards.
I personally think Igbos are more like Arabians (Palestinians for that matter)

Below are the similarities

1) They have a chronic persecution complex

2) They are in love with self-aggrandisation

3) They are not renowned for following a logical course of argument as the blank out any fact along the thought course that threatens the validity of the position they seek to establish as fact

4) They have an age-long reputation for trading

5) They seek to take as much advantage of you at the same time that they are screaming about being treated unfairly.

Wise people do not take themselves to the village square and declare to everyone who can hear that they are wise. Jews in particular, do not. They work in silence and the rest of the world makes their inferences based on the outcome.
Go and study.
Stop spreading baseless rumors about Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 1:02am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 1:07am On Dec 17, 2015
imhotep:

Go and study.
Stop spreading baseless rumors about Igbo people.
[size=13pt]It would seem you have this need to establish a connection with other people for improved self-esteem purposes [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Vanpascore(m): 1:17am On Dec 17, 2015
They call for it as they see others to be inferior. Also, anywhere they are, they will like to always be in control. Even the stories we heard abt their fore fathers other tribes can never like dem, based on wot they ve done to ds nation in d past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 17, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]It would seem you have this need to establish a connection with other people for improved self-esteem purposes [/size]
^^Strange that you are relying on rumors coming from a Thai (other people) officer to establish your claim grin grin
Ok then, Keep listening to other people about Igbos (LOL) ==>

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBRUe-La25I

[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 17, 2015
Vanpascore:
They call for it as they see others to be inferior. Also, anywhere they are, they will like to always be in control. Even the stories we heard abt their fore fathers other tribes can never like dem, based on wot they ve done to ds nation in d past.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by coolscott(m): 1:45am On Dec 17, 2015
imhotep:

^^Strange that you are relying on rumors coming from a Thai (other people) officer to establish your claim grin grin
Ok then, Keep listening to other people about Igbos (LOL) ==>

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBRUe-La25I

[/flash]
[size=13pt]Only Igbos will call evidence in a recorded video a rumor (and build further positions on that).
It happens to be that nairaland is being read around the world and this too is being read

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Only Igbos will call evidence in a recorded video a rumor (and build further positions on that).
It happens to be that nairaland is being read around the world and this too is being read
[/size]

^
Just because it is on video does not mean it cannot be rumor.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 17, 2015
Lols
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by khassy(m): 3:40am On Dec 17, 2015
If e reash FP I go comment undecided but until then

Books space gringrin
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by VintageCocktail(m): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2015
Seun, I understand that Igbo and Biafra has to be mentioned to attract maximum traffic but please endeavor to wipe also any anti-igbo and Biafra thread like the this one cos it goes against your rule 9.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Proudnigga(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2015
[sub][/sub]
coolscott:

[/size]

what u seem not to understand is the fact that Igbos are industrious and adapt to environments the find themselves. Be it cocaine or marijuana they are all goods since it is humans who consume them undecided so their must be suppliers of those goods. Even ur greedy yorubas is now at the lead of the dealings , u read how many kilos the tend to hide in garri
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
OP your post is an insult! There is nothing like Ibo, its Igbo! I can understand the fact that certain tribes can't pronounce the word "Igbo" but writing it corrected it paramount. For me your post was useless because it is still a hate filled post- else you should have written it properly.
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by Money40: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2015
It's just jealousy Shia hatred for being hard working, nothing else
Re: Why Most Tribe In Nigeria Hate Ibo People by azzima(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2015
nairalndPOLICE:

Only ibo.
EPIC RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Resumes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Today / Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG / Is It Possible For Hausa People To Advance ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.