Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U (3856 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Kulas: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
I met one attactive lady recently,not knowing she is married we exchanged phone numbers.We started talking on phone and sms.I have never received the kind of lovely,and romantic text msg that she normally sent to me.Along the line,she told me that she is married with kids,living together with the husband,but should like us to be lover,that i can call her any time of the day but only sms in d night.Now she is crazy that she need love making,even she will be sending the request thru sms to my phone that she need it,I was shocked,though she is very beautiful and attracting,but to a married woman?,i ask my self "nothing man no go see for this country".I have asked her severally why she want such and cannot stick to her hubby,she cannot provide any concrete reason.What will you do if you were in my shoe and what advice can you give?.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Wi3ter(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kulas: What will you do if you were in my shoe and what advice can you give?.

Isn't it obvious ? This is not rocket science.

Even those in planet pluto know that married women and men cheat so what is so shocking about your situation ? You sound like a reasonably intelligent individual and should already know the right course of action to take.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
angry stop being a dummy and tell that woman to get lost.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM
HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM
HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM HARAM

1 Like

Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by timilehing(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
Funny. Are u not enjoyin it? Wait til d husband catch u

1 Like

Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Acidosis(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
I pity you
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Rocktation(f): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Smh. You even want to discuss this. Smh.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by deavicky(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
i adivse you to do it. sothat someone else can do it to you so you can feel the pain
of somebody sleeping another man's (LAW OF CARMA)
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by kilimanjaro(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
;DBetter let her be before one of your ears is used as suya. Who knows? Magun fit even dey for her body sef.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Kulas: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
@ Kilimanjaro,

Thanks for your advice.Truly at a point i begin to have double mind on whether to do it,because looking at her ,she is very beautiful and attractive,nothing will notify that she is married.But i come begin to think how can i do this to a fellow man like me.Before i never believe that this kind of thing can be real,but now i am a case study.I really advise fellow men to look inwards before proposing a woman for marriage.How can a woman boldly told me to forget about her husband and do what she want.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by kilimanjaro(m): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kulas: @ Kilimanjaro,

Thanks for your advice.Truly at a point i begin to have double mind on whether to do it,because looking at her ,she is very beautiful and attractive,nothing will notify that she is married.But i come begin to think how can i do this to a fellow man like me.Before i never believe that this kind of thing can be real,but now i am a case study.I really advise fellow men to look inwards before proposing a woman for marriage.How can a woman boldly told me to forget about her husband and do what she want.
Free the woman abeg. Uncountable toto full town.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Flashaldrin(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2012

i think say you dey ask for advice, now you don dey give advice?? Smh @ attention seekers!
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by drnoel: 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
best u run far away. I know a young man that was killed with a bullet to the head in lagos cos he was sleeping with a married woman and her husband found out.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
RUN!
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
Guy you better take off before dem go use bottle redesign your face for you!! You wan cross boundary abi? Stay away from married women!
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Too many hypocrites on NL. 75% of men advising you if in your shoes will close the deal. 40% of the women have cheated or will cheat on their husbands.

Nigerian women are the most unfaithful -Durex
Survey shows that 62 percent admitted to cheating on spouses

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

According to the survey, Thailand men are the most unfaithful in the world, with 54 percent of them admitting to cheating on their spouses.

South Korea came in second with 34 percent, while Malaysia ranked number three with 33 percent.

The survey revealed that the top two countries with cheating women are Nigeria, with 62 percent, and Thailand, 59 percent.

39 percent of Malaysian women also confessed to having betrayed their partners. Russian women came fourth at 33 percent while Singaporeans are fifth at 19 percent.
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-durex
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Ranoscky(m): 12:11am On Aug 24, 2012
jerseyboy: Too many hypocrites on NL. 75% of men advising you if in your shoes will close the deal. 40% of the women have cheated or will cheat on their husbands.

WORD!
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by MMM2(m): 12:16am On Aug 24, 2012
Op

I know say u wan nyash her angry
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2012
How is it "shocking" in the first place when it is almost a normal thing to see a married woman secretly seeking romance from a younger guy. I don't have any advice for you. Just follow your heart and bear in mind that you would go to jail when the husband catches both of you harvesting some yams in his bedroom without cultlass smiley
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by DukeNija(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2012
Why are people bashing the op? This is for real. Just this afternoon I was remembering how I've been dodging, jumping and weaving married women. They are in your face. In my street alone I know how many. Even my brother was asking me how I got to know one of them. My former Landlady was asking me to be her ... I almost puked. What is this world turning into? Trust me na, I no pay rent for almost two years for that hostel. You will see them asking you stupid and useless things and trying to startup a conversation at all cost. I remember one stupid incident in a bank with one female banker. She was just embarrassing me in front of my friend. I don't even talk to married women again. I will just do like mumu and smile cheapishly like say I no get sense. I'm a very chatty and hilarious person and I also flirt a lot so I avoid conversations with married women. But majority of naija married women have good moral standard.
No matter what I do, or how bad it gets, I will never have an affair with a married woman. Apart from the fact that its a grave sin against God, I will feel low, and cheap. Because they are very vulnerable esp the unhappy ones. So @op, the last paragraph holds my advice.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by DukeNija(m): 1:41am On Aug 24, 2012

Kai. But some women no just get joy sha. SMH
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Meeky(m): 9:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Kulas: I met one attactive lady recently,not knowing she is married we exchanged phone numbers.We started talking on phone and sms.I have never received the kind of lovely,and romantic text msg that she normally sent to me.Along the line,she told me that she is married with kids,living together with the husband,but should like us to be lover,that i can call her any time of the day but only sms in d night.Now she is crazy that she need love making,even she will be sending the request thru sms to my phone that she need it,I was shocked,though she is very beautiful and attracting,but to a married woman?,i ask my self "nothing man no go see for this country".I have asked her severally why she want such and cannot stick to her hubby,she cannot provide any concrete reason.What will you do if you were in my shoe and what advice can you give?.
My only advice is that U shd reist the devil and she wud flee.thou shall not commit adultery broda.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by johnwell(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2012
BROS, TAKE-OFF, there are millions of single girls out there
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Skii(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Op, hmm...you are playing with FIRE

if you read proverbs them them...especially NIV, all those places that it talks about "warnings against folly, warnings against adultery, warning against the adulteress"...you will RUN

aboro la nsofun omo oluabi...

nuff said lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by bknight: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Forbidden waters is d sweetest. The sweetest waters bring d worst nightmares
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by yemstok(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
RAAAIIIIDDDD! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!
Dumbass go watch RAID Insecticide Advert.
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by Jossyfine(f): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Am not here to judge anyone but why can't you guys bash married men sleeping with young girls? What is bad is bad for both men and women mbok

Nobody should come near my door post
Re: When A Married Lady Is Falling In Love With U by iTroll: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
its amazing that a brain dead lassie had to dig out a dead 8 year old post just to rant and fume over a long dead issue.

sad.

(1) (Reply)

Punishment On Wedding Day..picture / Funny Pictures Of People Playing With Sculptures / Is It Bad To Masturbate While having A Sprain Ankles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.