Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better (839 Views)

Buhari Not Clueless But Helpless – Tunde Bakare / Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / GEJ Can Rule From Anywhere In The World – Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Jonathab maybe clueless, a slowpoke and surround himself with people like himself, but who is the guy with the brain and courage to solve nigerias problem? Who is better than jonathan in nigeria rigth now that knows how to run nigeria? Among the present crops politician, who can u honestly point and say 'dis guy get quality e fit work'. From tunubu to buhari, bakare and co, who?
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by bamuhanya: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^ Think the country in question as mentioned by you is "MIAJA" !!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Thats fine if the country mentioned exist.That could give your points some chance of being possible. cool cool cool
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by denko(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
GEJ is trying to work on a faulty foundation, ask the engineers they will understand better.
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2012
@ bamu all join maija or naija dey exist and u bi citizen. Who will u have in place of jona?
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2012
@ bamu all join maija or naija dey exist and u bi citizen. Plz, don't be as slow and brainless as Jona. Who will u have in place of jona?
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by Euroclydon(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2012
me
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
K. Tell ur party so dat I go know where to put my vote come 2015
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by topsywest(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mee234: Jonathab maybe clueless, a slowpoke and surround himself with people like himself but is the guy with the brain and courage to solve nigerias problem? Who is better than jonathan in nigeria rigth now that knows how to run nigeria? Among the present crops politician, who can u honestly point and say 'dis guy get quality e fit work'. From tunubu to buhari, bakare and co, who?

@op First, you need to go back to school or extra moral lessons to re-sit English Language in WAEC and JAMB, then come back and ask this question, maybe there will be an answer for you. Until then, I am sorry!
SMH.
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 25, 2012
@Topsywest I hear u. Though typing with a phone is not an excuss, I still blame the blunders u see there on my phone. And u don't need to be sorry cos am sure u 've done worst than this b4.
Re: Jona Maybe Clueless But Can Rule Miaja Better by ujchief(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2012
Mairaland no go kil person!
OP, seriously, you need help.

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Trains 160 Officers On Weapons Handling. / Is This Possible In Nigeria? Kenyan President Rejects Mp’s Bonus Package / Fresh Killings At Uniport’s Host Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.