Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Must Have Applications And Other Goodies - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (6299 Views)

Best Android Applications And Were To Get It / S60v1 & 2 Applications And Games Thread / Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2007
Thank GOD u know that.
Getjar's the best.
4 both java nd symbian ph0nes.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2007
www.gsm0.com rules for symbain 3rd edition they got all i need wink
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2007
Infobaba, hv u gone through the list of every software they have, both new old and 'b0ut to come.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2007
Infobaba, hv u gone through the list of every software they have, both new old and 'b0ut to come.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2007
in my earlier post, when i said "that place caters for. . ." i meant dotsis.com
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2007
Dual Core no mind tope_teadr lol .jar student
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2007
Meaning? ? ? ? . . . . . .
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2007
hey infobaba, u be real information baba, hehe, tht site u just gave tight o, geeeeez, i fear it could beat dotsis.com hands-down. hmmm seeems tht's where most guyz ran to when dotsis was down few weeks back. i dey register fast fast.

but wait sef. . . una no get church to go? grin grin grin
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2007
Imagine, na 4 inside church i dey browse?
Omo i don sin like mad.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2007
na y i say www.gsm0.com got all i need, f*ck www.getjar.com all getjar.com sabi na .jar and symbain trials which i hate with passion gsm0.com got java self so i wonder wat am looking for outside my gsm0.com  wink only a person with two active eye we understand my gsm0.com
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2007
tope, wetin u dey use browse? mtn or celtel?

P.S: the rate at which posts dey fly in for the thread is alarming, Average of 2 posts per minute
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by sect(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2007
Seven out of every ten posts has the word 'celtel' in it.Four out of every five posts has the word 'browse' in it,na wa oo i think admin should create a sub-section mainly to discuss celtel and browsing in it.Abi
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2007
no i think admin should make the whole of lagos and port harcourt wireless, open wireless o, no be secured. grin grin
i really need someone with info on mtn's own sha.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by topeteadr(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2007
Everything na 'bout ***celtel free browsing***
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by Fadajasi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
Where do i get the opera mod for nokia 6230i and i also downloaded mobyexplorer but it kept on asking me for registration code,pls where do i get the code?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ Fadajasi
Ask dapsycool he said he is the brain behind opera mod so he should find you your registration code 'Genius time to prove your words'  grin

@ Fadajasi
  I suggest you delete/uninstalle that dapsycool opera (for good) because the opera mini I know can't ask you for registration code .period. kiss lolololololololololol
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2007
i would really love to see this guy prove some ballz now.

yay! i didn't even know when this thread hit page two
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2007
Dual Core:

yay! i didn't even know when this thread hit page two

@ Dual Core

Thanks to tope_teadr the .jar student  grin

Dual Core:

i would really love to see this guy prove some ballz now.

lol i heard he got none grin
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by DualCore1: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
infobaba:

lol i heard he got none grin

He most definitely will need a lot now.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2007
Had to go to church to pray for ya'll to get some manners, info, fear you? Hell no! U a mini kid.
anyway opera mod doesn't ask for any code, it's mobyexplorer that ask for codes, that's why i said i got the cracked version which doesn't require any code. Mr tope, shmessenger isn't in getjar, neither would you get a cracked version of mobyexplorer or vocabulary builder from getjar. I didn't build any software but just wanna let you all know about dis softwares after studying the phone sections for some time. I was amazed to know your mini "gods" like honsule just discovered opera mobile, after so many years
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2007
:d
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2007
operamini.club.hu/opera_en.html for opera mod, download the 205 version which is the latest in english,those with low end phones can try the lower versions. For sh go to shmessenger.ro from pc or shmessenger.ro/wap on mobile but you must register with sh for it to work simple. Ask for more
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2007
welcome back from church undecided we noticed ur just coming out a church yet no changes
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2007
Info if u aint satisfied with anything i'm doing. Tie two very heavy stones on your legs. Drive to 3rd mainland bridge and jump into the ocean. Lmfao
three gbosa for honorable sule. The guy is kinda generous. I like your spirit but at times you guys cut some peeps out which is unfair.sometimes i see people requesting for a thing from you guys for weeks, yet you claim u help one another. Is anyone still boiling here over my words, ok sorry, sowie, pele, ndo .
Lets keep moving this section forward, trying to yab me wont do me nothing.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
yaping u wake's ur butt up, can't u feel the difference in ur manners?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2007
Lmfao yap,ha ha ha. Info na end of year we they,i beg don't make me laugh cos all what u call dissin here is like a kid's joke to me. Anyway aint changing my monday or wednesday. If u can't wait i've given u the names, google is your friend u can get it yourselves. My pc is down so can't do anything about it till monday or wednesday
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2007
@ dapsycool

so wat the info ?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by werlay(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2007
I knw some one here has no brain.he hates to acknwledge that he has gok fuckn empty brian.its beter u free him dapsy and teach what u knw while he keeps on showing his stupidity like a mad monkey.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2007
Both of u won't take silence for an answer .haba.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2007
i wonder how both of u ( werlay and dapsycool ) manage with ur unuse brain?
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by dapsycool(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2007
All my posts for some weeks now are from ma phone via wap, so it's kinda difficult for me to send anyone anything. I can only tell about the ones presently on my phone or ones i can remember. That's why i'm insisting on monday or wednesday when i should have gotten my pc in order.
Re: Must Have Applications And Other Goodies by MrInfo1(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2007
Watever undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hide Files/folders On Android Phones Without Any Application / Slot Price List For Tecno Phones In Naira / Airtel Offers More Data (4.5GB Now Costs N2000 Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.